[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Didn't woobin also support them. I remember he said that in an interview. He will support them not as kim tan and cha eun sang, but as lee min ho and park shin hye too. Oh my dedulu mind. He obviously in love. Shin hye too. Look blooming and glowing just like women in love. Please date happily you too,
Btw, dont forget to vote uri bb girl in GOA. She's still at 4th place and the gap isn't that far too. 
Keep faith and keep sailing.
Fighting minshinners!   :)>-

Guest AmyM1430293632

Just curious does anyone know how many views our first thread had in total? Not really a competition but just wondering ;D

Lee Min Ho
 You and I  Midsummer Night 
June 15, 2014

(Fan Accounts from Weibo / VICTORIAmino + Minoz_苏喵)

10387610_713145835412708_348578532612403

Opening song: “My Everything”

20:05

When MH made his first appearance he sincerely said to all his fans (in Mandarin) “I miss you very much”(The Chinese words 想死你们了 he used practically means “I missed you to death” which I guess would have sent all his fans C.R.A.Z.Y, even I reading this know how it would feel)

20:07

There were 10 fans whose tickets bore LMH signature; these lucky fans would get to go on stage to interact with him.

20:11

The compere said that she is a mother and have watched “The Heirs” 12 times, MH asked her in Mandarin “Really?”

20:17

MH said he has not exposed his body for filming for a while and recently as part of filming needs he has to remove his clothing to show his upper body, he said it was agonizing for him, everyone screamed & screeched; MH panic and got up from his seat asking “Aish why are you so happy!!”

In Gangnam Blues there will be scene which he needs him to remove his top clothing showing his wild and handsome side; compere asked if he will display it during the event and MH immediately said “NO!”

20:19

Showed photos of food he ate – cuttle fish with sausage kimchi rice; he said he also likes spicy food and steam boat.

Because of his busy filming schedule he has no time to go to Han river. He really wanted to go so he hope that he will have time to visit the place - to rest & enjoy the river view. Talked about soccer, he likes Brazil.

20:26

Talking about World Cup, MH said he didn’t have time to watch only caught some highlights. Asked about his soccer skill, he said he was very good up to his first year in secondary school, boasting that he could tackle 10 players without any difficulty! Although he was not very tall then (1.45m) he had very good speed, like 100m in 11s.

20:35

Asked which of the nicknames he likes best and he said long-legged oppa (oppa long leg).

Compere asked fans what they think is the mental age of MH, everyone screamed loudly: 3!! Year!! Old!! MH laughed and compere said you are lying with your eyes opened!!

20:38

Asked if MH is a girl will she fall in love with MH, MH proclaimed confidently that: He is the BEST MAN! Not because he is good looking, it is because he is very good to woman!

20:39

He said he missed his mother’s cooking and if he has time he would like to eat at his mother-fans’ (fans who are mothers) house. Everyone screamed.

20:47

For those lucky fans who got to go on stage to interact with him, they may ask him to do ANYTHING they want.

First wanted a hug, compere asked how he felt and he said it was good.

Second wanted to hold hands with him and gaze into each other''s eyes without blinking; MH laughed and ended up hugging her as punishment.

Third wanted MH to touch her head and pinch her face.

Fourth is an 8-year old girl, compere asked her how long she has liked MH and she said 8 years (!!!!!).  After the girl presented her present (to MH) she requested to feel MH heartbeat, she said she could feel it and also his muscle (think everyone died here).

Fifth wanted him to make the love sign with him and take photo.

Guest meridian

omooooo his smile is sooooo cute & he's sooooo handsome~
how he spazz with his and his wifey's lovey-dovey scene is sooooo adorable ~

he just couldn't hold his spazz smile ^________^ grinning from ear to ear

ctto

ctto

This one I feel that his singing is improving. And he's freaking hot although closing his eyes internalising the feeling of KT/ES!

ctto

Good night and sweet dream MinShinners! :D

Guest feliciawst

thanhthuy said: Is this really Iphone? 

If it's really an Iphone, so Minho still uses Iphone although he's the ambassador for LG now. Couple phone with Shinhye. :)

congrats guys and welcome to our second home  :x
imagejpg1_zps92745530.jpg

and so i am curious like some of you here about baby girl always wearing a black dress with lace .. 
and i do some research about the meaning of the black lace :)

black lace in the form of propriety (suitability) and reverence (respect) ...black lace in the form of sophisticated seduction.. nothing aids the art of seduction better or more safely than a hint of black lace ..

so, baby girl which is which ?? seducing baby boy.. kekekkeke  =)) =)) =))

Guest TwinkleBear18

Ahhhh I'm so happy!!!!! I'm here in my room laughing like an idiot while staring at the FM pictures. :x <:-P

Hello shippers! So this is our second home huh? I love it! I don't know what I would do without this thread. It's been a loooong time since I posted here. There were so many things to spazz about. I found SH's song to be so cute and lovely. and like many of you, I believe it's for her Min Ho oppa.

:x His early birthday present, awh. SH looked SO beautiful and radiant in the airport pictures. I loved her outift, it's so simple but she was glowing.

It's amazing to see SH from being innocent and cute on one side, to sexy and alluring at the Shanghai festival! I was in love with the way she looked that night! I remember my jaw dropped. I'll admit at first I thought, "lace again? black again?" But she looked absolutely sexy, and seductive. She carries herself with such confidence and class in that dress and looked STUNNING. Seriously she makes everything look good! MH is so lucky to have such a beautiful, lovely, elegant woman. I couldn't take my eyes off of her and I'm a girl.

and Min Ho oppa, gosh his looks always puts me in a daze. It's been a while since we've seen him. I am loving his new haircut I can't help but drool when he puts his hair up. He looks so ridiculously good looking. good lord he's hawt. =P~ I noticed both SH & MH are charismatic and has a captivating charm that draws people to them. *Sigh* they are perfect for each other.

8-> :x

Sorry chingus for being late in joining you in our 2nd home. I was on a trip for the past days and am still trying to catch up with all your lovely posts. Congrats everyone. Our 2nd home feels warm and welcoming. I can feel the LOVE for our minshin. Am soooo happy here. Thanks.

I wonder why are they both rush back to Korea.. Could it be, they want to spend the day together celebrating MH's birthday ^^

And there seem to be no activity for both MH and SH from the schedule shared by their agencies...damn, and the next thing appear in my mind is steamy scenes from the fanfic of @kitkat28‌ :D

Oopss this is my first post in the second thread and I already had pervy thoughts.. minshin, what have you done to me? 8-}

Happy spazzing & minshin-ing, everyone <3