[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

So an 8 y.o. fan asked to touch baby boy's heart...
BqLCUrxCcAAZ21Y.jpg

Children nowadays are so bold..
If I were that fan, I would ask something like this:
Me: I really support environmental advocacy. I know you are too MH-ssi. Can I touch the mountain?
puss-in-boots-o.gif

NYAHAHAHA, Pervy meeeee =)) =))

Guest hotbb

Lmh really looks super duper happy at tonight's event, judging from the gifs all our dear chingus posted here. His smiles are so glowingly happy. Q a significantly different feel from his Jan 18 Seoul encore fan meet, agree? @lminho chingu, I really like your gif on 'same ring?'. Any idea which hand Koreans wear their significant ring on? We wear our wedding ring on the left hand ring finger. I like to feel my wedding ring when I'm thinking of my hubby. I guess lmh's missing someone too when he feels his rings at Japan fan meet & today.

Guest tropicalgirl

ravairie said: @ladadaista Thanks for sharing the photos Da, aw he is so focus watching his wifey clips. Anyway, i don't think he needs to promote heirs or TanEun anymore to his concert because the show was over 6 months ago. I feel like he is slowing giving hints to his fans that she's someone very very special to him now and when they reveal they are together it will not be a surprise at all to everyone. He is being braver now! Jik Jin indeed! Just look at him watching the clip lovinly. :x :x :x

@giselle_tw gisssyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my. I love the pics... and hey.. He's wearing grey.My Christian Grey! And he's looking at meeeee. 
So this is how baby girl feels like.... oh my. I feel bothered. tsssss
BqLkjPaCQAAFgNF.jpg:large

I wouldn't mind being his submissive. LOLling.Keep them coming dear Tribe Chief! I love them. and baby boy. and hell, you! :x
Miss you too!!!! Love seeing you folks around!! Hello also to the new passengers aboard the ship!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"#ParkShinHye at 17th Shanghai Film Festival Red Carpet

credit PSHAFC

Guest LaDadaista

Comment from a Chinese fan who attended Minho's FM: #李敏镐 #615现场图,现场的粉丝好幸福 在放继承者的画面,三岁看的很认真~听说有粉丝喊了朴妹子 胆儿真大

Translated by our dear @Mosquito:"While the scenes from "The Heirs" were showing on the screens, "3 YEARS OLD" aka "LEE MIN HO" (三岁 is another one of his official nicknames in China) watched the screen earnestly with full concentration and apparently some fans shouted "PARK SHIN HYE" (when Shinhye's scenes were screening). It was so daring (to do so)!" 
Me: Bravo Chinese MinShinners!!! =D> <:-P I love you guys!!! :):-*edc7dfc2tw1ehf3lbpitoj20zk0qowjr.jpg

Guest itybittykitty

hi baby!!!!...you scared me!!!...I thought you were really admitted in the hospital for a second!!! :-O tumblr_mwlam6faX81qchnjco7_400.gif

Sooo... they they might be together somewhere in China...
Ninja skills of our couple goes Level Up too!!
Now they are in Beijing? On a private jet? Man.. its boring up in the air for like 32,000 feet above sealevel..
Heol. I think they could do something up there.. Plus, there's a CABIN in there..
SH: Hush. Don't spill it! *thrilled*large.gif

MH: Bingo!! Very bright Minhoshin!tumblr_mufiq1rc7b1r6ekcuo4_250.gif

You guys get it? =))@faidaris since you missed my pervy post, this one's for you! :)@kitkat28 I know you could do something with this. Maybe a little insight for you for your amazing stories? :D

Guest hotbb

I fully agree with u, @thanhthuy. I remember psh mentioned in one interview posted in minshin forum after the heirs finished aired that every day she's v happy after the completion of the heirs wrap up. Her expression at that interview resonates with the Chinese lyrics. V v telling indeed. Brave psh, she really takes her Dear's advice to jik jin, no fear. Blessings.

@minhoshin Yo kid !!! Dont scare ahjumma @itybitykitty or she'll stop fooling around in this thread :)) If you joke like that with me that's ok, because I always know that you're a sick person =)) =)) LOL
Anyway ... I just die and wake up in heaven !!!
BqLoCAHCYAIM40u.jpg
BqLm573IIAA0OYD.jpg

Aaaawww and look at him, ready to settle down and have his own daughter kekeke ...
5ec3343djw1ehf741y2h2j20qo0zk42r.jpg
CTTO

WTF ... Chinese MinShinners so lucky tonite to see this ... this ...how should I call him ... eeerrrr ... Sex god ??!! 
BqLu5HeCEAAigdk.jpg:large

*and somehow when I see this pic I suddenly think that he saying 
"oh yea ... right there ... uh huh ... yea babe there ... don't stop ... please continue ... 8-} 8-} 8-} 
Kyaaaaaaa XD this guy corrupt me !! LOL =)) 

Guest itybittykitty

this is the reason for baby girl's lace addiction...last kiss with Kim Tan ...she wore lace!tumblr_mxu6llFpwH1siqvhio1_500.jpg

giselle_tw said:

WTF ... Chinese MinShinners so lucky tonite to see this ... this ...how should I call him ... eeerrrr ... Sex god ??!! 

*and somehow when I see this pic I suddenly think that he saying 
"oh yea ... right there ... uh huh ... yea babe there ... don't stop ... please continue ... 8-} 8-} 8-} 
Kyaaaaaaa XD this guy corrupted me !! LOL =))