♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karina_S

@lolly84 Really??? SooHyun is at Hoon's place! Wonder that why she goes there  :-/ Thanks for telling about this...I think i become blinded and deaf after the kiss scene LOL
Anyway, when PM head that it's Hoon who become win competition. He said "Finally, it's Park Hoon again" I wonder what's he's thinking???  :-/ Too many secrets now..

SHE MISSES HIM A LOT

yeah in my head T.T

Yeaa I saw that too... the ssad face when So Hyuni sit alone. She miss hoon or worried about him.

This might be good. She start to think her feeling SERIOUSLY.

The fact that she is still get nervous when caught by Jae Joon when she is cudling with Hoon in ep 8 was prove that she is still in the 'crush' state with Hooni. Which is actually more serious than she thought.

From the preview or review when that reborn El Temur ask if she loves Jae Joon, she is now not answering and she also decide to live alone. It means she is now trying to live on her own decision. Refusing to be stirred by her father like all of this time. Before in early episode she is thinking to take management to take care the hospital when its then cancelled by her father and give it to her step brother

Meeting join has effecting her decisions. Her bravery, her guts. Its boost up. And I wonder to know what effect sohyun give to Hoon. So far, Hoon is still Hoon.

SIGHHHHH, why there is kiss scene already... our ship really crashed giant iceberg (or I can say Jaeberg) this time :))
The writer really don't know how to troll. She/he should learn from Writer Lee.  :))
I will search sad quack song for tonite ep.

:)) :)) that's cross my mind because I don't remember his name :)) :))

Well... his kinda little el temur. Evil but love his childrenXD he loves Soo Hyun so much. It shows. Thats one positive about him. I think he will protect Soo Hyun till the end. Something will happened I think. Its still up 9 after all. 11 Episode to go. Knowing how writer him make us crazy, there will be ALOT of surprise ahead.

I hope the writer will take all the mistery and clue seriously and build it as an end. If she is being fair with her character and what she write, all the clues trust me- , its SOO HYUN.

I dedicate to u all this song 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background: transparent;"Adele - Skyfall (Lyric Video)

Let the sky fallWhen it crumblesWe will stand tallFace it all together
Let the sky fallWhen it crumblesWe will stand tallFace it all togetherAt skyfallThat skyfall 
@-) 

Rania Zeid said: I dedicate to u all this song 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; background: transparent;"Adele - Skyfall (Lyric Video)

Let the sky fallWhen it crumblesWe will stand tallFace it all together
Let the sky fallWhen it crumblesWe will stand tallFace it all togetherAt skyfallThat skyfall 

And this song too

HILARY DUFF - JERICHO

The walls will tumble

The walls will tumble

But I'm not gonna cry

My heart won't crumble

My heart won't crumble

If we ever say goodbye

well, I supposed to search sad song, why I hopeee againnn :))

If they'll not end up together, I blame writernim for giving us hope! It's the first time for me to ship a second female lead!!

Me too!!!! there's a storm raging at the PD's instagram because of shipping war...from what I read there are a lot of chinese fan are HoonHyun shipper too..we are not alone chingus!!

And I am not to fond hanging out at the drama's thread since there are so many arguments...hahaha..at least this thread is our 'castle'..must protect it like Princess Quack..hahaha

angels_natdylax05 said:

If they'll not end up together, I blame writernim for giving us hope! It's the first time for me to ship a second female lead!!

Me too!!!! there's a storm raging at the PD's instagram because of shipping war...from what I read there are a lot of chinese fan are HoonHyun shipper too..we are not alone chingus!!

And I am not to fond hanging out at the drama's thread since there are so many arguments...hahaha..at least this thread is our 'castle'..must protect it like Princess Quack..hahaha

Archived