(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Guest gil_noona

Pics spam! Taec in Who Are You..

BnrxFM3CQAAoTH7.png

Cr: as tagged

Taec in Marriage Blue (The Making)

BnvDmT2CQAAULeJ.jpg

Cr: as tagged

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

greenocean said: Firstly, I'm glad to stay in our new house where has all of people that have always spent much love for Taecgui. However, because we have moved to our new house I'm sure that I will remember beautiful memories that we have experienced together at our old house. secondly, i have a question that i want to ask @angelangie : why do not we keep in the house full of our memories with uri couple?. one thread can't exceed 2000 pages? or we want to step through Taecgui's new stage to distinguish from the old stage. Maybe I missed some pages that have already discussed about this matter. Sorry if my question is stupid :D
Murmur: fighting! we will creat plenty of more wonderful memories at our new house. :x

Guest gil_noona

It was me

@b8l8   It's definitely not made by me coz I haven't learnt the skill to reverse gif yet!  Perhaps the normal gif I made was used to do the reverse one.  [嘻嘻]

Good job on making those gifs, your gif making skill is above mine!  :x 

It was me who made the reverse gif.. But the gif originally made by you @BiruAngel, I just reverse your gif.. kekeke.. and @packmule3 unnie, you're the one who asked for the reverse gif, you forget..?(GG's voice)

Here's the link to the post:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26650507/#Comment_26650507

Remember this gif @packmule3 unnie..? I made this gif for you, as a 'bonus reverse gif'..

nl1xV0.gif

Link to the post:

http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26650698/#Comment_26650698

You thought it was a reverse gif.. and you said he looks so greasy there.. But it's wasn't a reverse gif, it was part of the making.. kekeke.. I've caught you once unnie.. haha..

Guest cryjingle

BnvDmT2CQAAULeJ.jpg

btw looks carefully on this picture the very first one....and tell me what u girls see :)

I know~~ I know~~~ XDDDDDD

Guest gil_noona

BnvDmT2CQAAULeJ.jpg

btw looks carefully on this picture the very first one....and tell me what u girls see :)

@angelangie‌ ‌in-deep-thought-smiley-emoticon.gif A man wearing a mask..? LOL..

Guest gil_noona

U all seem to see something but I am not sure am I seeing correctly that  picture inside is Gui Gui. (guess only).

@Shermaine Leong Yi Fang I thought that's you in the picture.. Coz what you're wearing in your dp looks exactly the same with the picture.. kekeke.. LOL

Archived