(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ACA1430293623

I'm little late but... I'm checking in on board now~~

Congratulations for the 2nd thread! HAPPY~~~~
@Lmangla, aww you noticed :\"> I couldnt stay for the party cuz im in a busy exams week but i been quickly scanning the pages and replies~ Only 3 days gone and i have like.. 30+ pages to check now... gosh so fast! I wonder when i will be able to catch up since im still on page 525 hahahha 

yuyu0389 said:
Edit : and I always wondered what she was doing when see this. 
She grabbed his waist? * Cr image from...our topic* hmmm, sr, but i dont remember who updated it :(

Guest ACA1430293623

angelangie said: yuyu0389 said:

ACA said:@yuyu0389, HAHHAHA me too, how i wish we have this original clip with audio to see what happend xDD this is another moment from the soundtrack video that i love~ look at her gaze...  :x
cred: ACA

I just got Chinese version of TG comic book part 1~which got guigui original signature.
:)) so cute~ I would like to share with you gels~And two pics we have never seen before~hope u like them~

PPT.cc縮圖服務

PPT.cc縮圖服務PPT.cc縮圖服務

thanks guys! i think i'm going to save some money this year since i'll be having my birthday dinner at a relative's wedding reception... LOL... yes, i can be very jandori sometimes... 笑哈哈

Kekeke. Let's see you catch the bridal bouquet then!

Your birthday is the first one we're celebrating on this brand new ship so I hope all your dearest wishes come true. :)

Guest gil_noona

Okcat twitter on Sun, May 18th at 8:26pm [KST].

Caption: 배가 따뜻하다냥ㅎㅅㅎ! MEOW!

Bn6h-toIIAA4bCv.jpg

@Gil_noona, thanks for the lovely photo collages! I'm enjoying them all. :)

Did you have problems opening our thread today? Google chrome was warning me that some pages have been infected with malware. I couldn't open pages 2 and 3 on my laptop.

packmule3 said: @Gil_noona, thanks for the lovely photo collages! I'm enjoying them all. :) Did you have problems opening our thread today? Google chrome was warning me that some pages have been infected with malware. I couldn't open pages 2 and 3 on my laptop.

Guest gil_noona

@Gil_noona, thanks for the lovely photo collages! I'm enjoying them all. :)

Did you have problems opening our thread today? Google chrome was warning me that some pages have been infected with malware. I couldn't open pages 2 and 3 on my laptop.

@packmule3‌ unnie.. No, I didn't have any problems opening them, even pages 2 & 3 is all okay to me.. I can open them as usual..

Guest xybershock

packmule3 said: Help, anyone?
Remember the TaecGui campaign?

http://weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.htmlhttp://tw.weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.html
I try to vote daily but I want to make sure of something.
Whenever I clicked on the picture of Taecgui, this would pop up. What does it say? 

I didn’t sign an indenture to be a slave in somebody’s rice field in North Korea for the next 10 years, did I? Did I?!!!   
I hope not, because I don’t do rice-planting EVER without freshly-brewed coffee delivered to me in bed in the mornings. I don’t care if nuclear warheads are aimed at me. Sorry! 
Please don’t forget to vote. :)

412102e038d951ddf8b0b18fd9dbf941.jpg

Archived