(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gil_noona

@packmule3‌ @BiruAngel‌ @mikoshine‌ @bleached‌ @"Joe Lu"‌ @AvaL‌ @"Shermaine Leong Yi Fang"‌ @torreydinh‌ @burger78‌ @cannakat‌ @bouquet78‌ @PeggyW‌ @xybershock‌ @yuyu0389‌ and everyone here..

GOOD NIGHT.. NYAONG!!

tumblr_myj13ySu6V1rxm3cdo1_400.gif

Wait a second, @gil_noona. I have OKCat and BEF reading a goodnight story to you before you sleep. Chankaman. will upload.
They're in Finland right now, hence the midnight sun. :)

Good night! Don't let the bed bugs bite. c2b7880d-699d-41fa-bd73-d02eadf3147b_zps

xybershock said: packmule3 said: Help, anyone?
Remember the TaecGui campaign?

http://weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.htmlhttp://tw.weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.html
I try to vote daily but I want to make sure of something.
Whenever I clicked on the picture of Taecgui, this would pop up. What does it say? 

I didn’t sign an indenture to be a slave in somebody’s rice field in North Korea for the next 10 years, did I? Did I?!!!   
I hope not, because I don’t do rice-planting EVER without freshly-brewed coffee delivered to me in bed in the mornings. I don’t care if nuclear warheads are aimed at me. Sorry! 
Please don’t forget to vote. :)

A lot can happen in a year
The earth travels all the way around the sun
the seasons complete their cycles and countless new stars appear in the night sky.
Imagine all the possibilities this year has in store for you
God has a plan and purpose for you
Hope you had a wonderful birthday @mikoshine

the words are not mine. found them in a card and saved them. :)
here is a mudslide drink for you!

tumblr_lf960r2NXL1qbo1dyo1_400.jpg

Guest cryjingle

xybershock said: packmule3 said: Help, anyone?
Remember the TaecGui campaign?

http://weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.htmlhttp://tw.weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.html
I try to vote daily but I want to make sure of something.
Whenever I clicked on the picture of Taecgui, this would pop up. What does it say? 

I didn’t sign an indenture to be a slave in somebody’s rice field in North Korea for the next 10 years, did I? Did I?!!!   
I hope not, because I don’t do rice-planting EVER without freshly-brewed coffee delivered to me in bed in the mornings. I don’t care if nuclear warheads are aimed at me. Sorry! 
Please don’t forget to vote. :)

On May 14, TY posted this for OKCat. He tweeted that he was thirsty. 
 (Kudos to @chinlylin, @b8l8, and company for arranging ALL the SNS posts of GG and TY on our family blog. You’re doing awesome work!!)  
BnmdGIyIcAIqWxa.jpg
Translation by minwooluv78: (Caption) Thirsty OKCat! I want to eat fruits nyang! (On my way to eat some)
A Good Way To Quench Your ThirstWould You Like A Bite Of Fruit? (asking in satoori)OKCat suddenly got thirsty! I shall quench my thirst with cool tasting fruits nyang~ (Besides OKCat) It's also good for your health nyang!http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27360888/#Comment_27360888
I wondered however whether another fruit would have been a better choice, given that OKCat was that thirsty. Rather than apples -- and what’s the other one? a peach? -- shouldn’t TY have drawn this fruit instead on OkCat’s head? Or was it too heavy for poor OKCat? 

98c8129b-eea8-48e3-891f-5f4a98253346_zps

packmule3 said: On May 14, TY posted this for OKCat. He tweeted that he was thirsty. 
 (Kudos to @chinlylin, @b8l8, and company for arranging ALL the SNS posts of GG and TY on our family blog. You’re doing awesome work!!)  

Translation by minwooluv78: (Caption) Thirsty OKCat! I want to eat fruits nyang! (On my way to eat some)
A Good Way To Quench Your ThirstWould You Like A Bite Of Fruit? (asking in satoori)OKCat suddenly got thirsty! I shall quench my thirst with cool tasting fruits nyang~ (Besides OKCat) It's also good for your health nyang!http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27360888/#Comment_27360888
I wondered however whether another fruit would have been a better choice, given that OKCat was that thirsty. Rather than apples -- and what’s the other one? a peach? -- shouldn’t TY have drawn this fruit instead on OkCat’s head? Or was it too heavy for poor OKCat? 

Guest gil_noona

Hello, everyone.. Could you do me a favor? Put your left hand over your right shoulder then your right hand to your left shoulder. There! I've just given you a morning hug... Have a good day dear friends.

ibq11gcujwkj9E.jpg

My answer to @packmule3 I SPY game:

iftoPoWonzXpG.jpg

Edited to add: I just saw another one OkCat.. Will post my new answer in a couple of minutes..

Guest gil_noona

@packmule3‌ unnie..

it7YlG02wGCe3.jpg

You said you hid 5 of them, then what is that thing that I circled in blue..? Where did it come from? :-/

Good eye, @gil_noona.
The one you encircled in blue was there in GG's picture all along.  I didn't do that. The ones inside the 5 red circles were the OKCats that  I hid. But the 6th one, the one you encircled in blue was my "inspiration" for this I Spy Game.  
I was looking at this picture when those two white lights resembling cat's eyes popped out of the greenery. And I thought it would be funny if I hid other OKCats and use that one as a decoy. :)  And it worked...for about 5 minutes, didn't it?  Good job! 
EDITED to add the original picture. Do you see what I mean? Those "eyes" popped out. 

1907655_10154191442440038_31171815057618

Good eye, @gil_noona.
The one you encircled in blue was there in GG's picture all along.  I didn't do that. The ones inside the 5 red circles were the OKCats that  I hid. But the 6th one, the one you encircled in blue was my "inspiration" for this I Spy Game.  
I was looking at this picture when those two white lights resembling cat's eyes popped out of the greenery. And I thought it would be funny if I hid other OKCats and use that one as a decoy. :)  And it worked...for about 5 minutes, didn't it?  Good job! 
EDITED to add the original picture. Do you see what I mean? Those "eyes" popped out. 

Guest gil_noona

Good eye, @gil_noona.

1907655_10154191442440038_31171815057618

@packmule3 unnie.. Yes, yes.. I see what you mean.. So, those eyes was there in the picture all along..? Wow.. I didn't see it till your I SPY game.. You have a really good eye unnie..

7.gif

Cr: owner

Archived