Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Admin

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Guest lok2ming

Halo. I m coming...:) so happy that we are having a new house~~~~ :x Keep sailing... Gogogogogo

Guest lovetg

Hi ...everyone ! Let us keep our Michoso family forever , Becuse we all loving Taecgui ! This family from different countries and all of us will blessing our lovely couple everyday !

korchick said: WELCOME, Everyone!!!
Let us all get settled and get ourselves ready to set Sail... ;)TaecGui-- All aboard!!
{flower picture}
...Have we ever discussed why or how GuiGui has been given the name of "Uri chick"???I don't remember... Please enlighten me if you know :)  Thank you in advance ;)

Guest labbit

Just drop by to say hi!!!! Reporting on the new deck of ship. bdc27afa8c9feb3fb6e0d8f5a422a2ac.jpg

bouquet78 said:

Now that we have gone to Part2, can we just change the bedding colour here? Micheoso?...What if I say, green=Taec (Okcat) and black=GG (GE). Good combination of colour? :D Am I Still micheoso? :))

Guest spicystrawberry

What....uri chick? Unnie Korchick short form Uri chick?

@BiruAngel Taecyeon look like girl on the pics that you shared top of this page. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The mischose things I done for TaecGui is increasing. Now, I even installed Korean Language into my keyboard dictionary so I easily type out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Before that, I used Google to type "Kekeke in Korean" rhen copy paste lol so now this. Ohhh
I will spammer this few days xD with words. Computer spoiled - thunder ; ( so no pic from now. So if there any pervy pic.. (have I ever post pervy pic? !) Or just chansung...its not me ^^

Guest spicystrawberry

Mentioned about picture. Remember @BiruAngel asked me about Jun.K hairstyle on his latest solo album with him being as doctor heal Taecyeon? Ew. I think its fine but didnt it curl it up?? Thats ew. But its for attract and being unique...nowadays common stuff boring so guess thats whu they done

..still lol hahaha

lovetg said: Hi ...everyone ! Let us keep our Michoso family forever , Becuse we all loving Taecgui ! This family from different countries and all of us will blessing our lovely couple everyday !

spicystrawberry said: What....uri chick? Unnie Korchick short form Uri chick?

@BiruAngel Taecyeon look like girl on the pics that you shared top of this page. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

The mischose things I done for TaecGui is increasing. Now, I even installed Korean Language into my keyboard dictionary so I easily type out ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Before that, I used Google to type "Kekeke in Korean" rhen copy paste lol so now this. Ohhh
I will spammer this few days xD with words. Computer spoiled - thunder ; ( so no pic from now. So if there any pervy pic.. (have I ever post pervy pic? !) Or just chansung...its not me ^^

spicystrawberry said: Mentioned about picture. Remember @BiruAngel asked me about Jun.K hairstyle on his latest solo album with him being as doctor heal Taecyeon? Ew. I think its fine but didnt it curl it up?? Thats ew. But its for attract and being unique...nowadays common stuff boring so guess thats whu they done ..still lol hahaha

Guest spicystrawberry

@BiruAngel it does look like Japanese from the angle. ^^ gosh almost post with "angel" @@ I saw few error/typo. Hmm too lazy to edit. I know you guys know what I bla bla about anyway.

@BiruAngel wakakkakakakaka *smack my bed* you and your imagination with the description. ..lol and our lovely Gallon isnt? Wakkakakakak ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

lok2ming said: Halo. I m coming...:) so happy that we are having a new house~~~~ :x Keep sailing... Gogogogogo

@spicystrawberry   What about this hairstyle?  I think this pic is from Dream High.
Bnw9INbCMAALs71.jpg

Congratulations, and have some cake in celebration of TaecGui's new home! :x

tumblr_n5og4r3IC91tb7aqpo1_500.jpg

Yes, @lok2ming. Our transition worked like a charm, thanks to @angelangie, @biruangel, @gil_noona, @bleached, @lmangla, and the other ladies who refreshed the 1999th page AND the 2000th page like crazy.

In chaos there is order..i think i heard that somewhere...

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-02-23-11-01-47.png
cr: b8l8

thought ~ skinship alert!!!
thought #2 ~ love how funny their skinship moment is.. even in their skinship, there is laughter and fun naturally! ...