(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicystrawberry

Dont they have that indirect kiss ady? The fork feed each other? @@

@Lmangla @@ - blur

Guest spicystrawberry

Ahh...I watched Autumn of My Heart before. @BiruAngel, you like him? Why is he being compare with taecyeon?

wow, gone for a few hours and you guys managed to reach the very last post on the first thread and now, we're already on the 4th page for this thread... daebak! 鼓掌 and also, i'm back! (as if i was gone very long 哈哈)
taec's different hairstyles (credits to gnawkhun)taec+fan+art.jpg

Guest spicystrawberry

@BiruAngel I am here all the time!!

Aww virtual kiss? (Shy) Mkay then muakx muakx :x

I more likely go for hugggg...squeeezeeeeeeeee done! You smaller than I am now :3

@Lmangla

:3 - cute facial expression. Turn yr head to 90 degree. Cute? I know ^^

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie - well lucky he's not female or even worst she-male? Lol. He doesn't attract to me at all. You more likely attract to me :3

@BiruAngel‌ - ahhh...definitely not my fav too =))

Guest ShermaineL

@packmule3, Thanks, dear @Shermaine_Leong_Yi_Fang. :)  But you don't have to worry about me. I think under all my hair is a hard head.  As a child, I fell off a horse, slid on ice while skating, AND got hit by a baseball and a football (I always forgot to duck, but honestly, I think my brothers were aiming for my head, lol).  My mum had me checked after each accident for concussion but the doctors said I was fine. 

packmule3  off course you will be  always  fine because you are an Iron Lady which cannot be knock off easily.I will defend you only when you have concussion and take over your Iron Lady job. 
KeeKee.....   kidding .....joking only.......  ( I panic already).
:-O X_X

@chocolateicecreamcupcake or CICC for short,
I'm reposting a video that you shared with us before because we have newcomers on board. 

CICC recommends that we start watching from 03:51 and focus on 04:18-04:19. You would see Wooyoung giving the emcees of the show a signal (he touched his ear and fiddled with it) when Taecyeon was being asked about having a girlfriend and if he felt lonely.  Of course, ear means Gui(gui).  
ref: http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/26950830/#Comment_26950830

Archived