Quantcast
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

bouquet78 said: spicystrawberry said: @Gil Noona who is SSH? O.O @spicystrawberry, SSH is Song Seung Hun (if I didn't spell this wrongly). Main male lead of "autumn in my heart"...was it? :-? thanks @biruangel, ha..then I am right...that's him in "autumn in my heart"...Do they look alike?...hmm.... @bouquet78 yes u got it right it song seung hun assuming got the spelling right too lols....it @sshevolkth beloved oppa or so im told hahahaha :D

bladerunner said:

packmule3 said: Shhhhhh. @spicystrawberry. That is a DIFFERENT pluie.  
But there's a funny story involving her.  One time, we accidentally "kidnapped" her to attend a private meeting and we were flustered to discover that we nabbed the wrong person. We thought she was our @pluie625.  mwahahaha.  YOU all left, and I remained to explain the situation to her.  She thought we were the weirdest bunch. 
I think @bluemoonrising (or was it @bladerunner) scared her when we explained that we were there for a Fight Night. :D 
Mixed identities + virtual kidnapping = comedy central. No prison time, fortunately.
I think I called ourself: "Flight Club" or something...And told everyone don't break the code which is:

You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

mwahahahahahahahaha.....Then we realized we got the wrong pluie...Everyone just ran away....
if im not wrong im the person who did the kidnapping HAHAHAHA =)) and i leave @packmule3 unnie to do the explaining bad me =)) :D hehehehehe
korchick said:
@packmule3 said: @Lmangla said: @BiruAngel said: GuiGui's Facebook on Fri, May 16 at  9.34pm (KST:  10.34pm)Caption :  ee909d.png一切順利ee909d.png ee858c.png加油無硬結ee858c.png        Translation:  ee909d.png Everything is smooth sailingee909d.png ee858c.png fighting Wu YingJie ee858c.png  
If I was entirely delusional, I would think that she was wishing us good luck on our new ship. :)
Okay, Guigui!! Fighting!  I had the same reaction as you.....I had to read it TWICE~!!My thought was fleeting, yet I Still had it.... "How did she know we just boarded our new 'Ship'?... GG knows about this forum?":-O :)) :D B-)
@korchick mine i join u in this....it too coincidential to be ignore after all :D

wow, gone for a few hours and you guys managed to reach the very last post on the first thread and now, we're already on the 4th page for this thread... daebak! 鼓掌 and also, i'm back! (as if i was gone very long 哈哈)
taec's different hairstyles (credits to gnawkhun)taec+fan+art.jpg

spicystrawberry said: Ahh...I watched Autumn of My Heart before. @BiruAngel, you like him? Why is he being compare with taecyeon? actually SSH n TY is in a different category to me.....i will actually term SSH as pretty looking while TY is more toward rouge looks maybe sometimes even manlier....i wouldnt call TY handsome to be honest but he is a manly man :) someone who probably the type im looking for if i'm to look for a partner :)

while SSH is way too pretty....he is even prettier than me....how can that be allowed!!!! :D =))

Have we posted our obligatory pervy post for the day/night?  
I've one for @bluemoonrising and company. 
Just say "no" okay, before clicking on the spoiler. No. You lose if you say "yes". 

large.gif

@BiruAngel I am here all the time!!

Aww virtual kiss? (Shy) Mkay then muakx muakx :x

I more likely go for hugggg...squeeezeeeeeeeee done! You smaller than I am now :3

@Lmangla

:3 - cute facial expression. Turn yr head to 90 degree. Cute? I know ^^

spicystrawberry said: @BiruAngel I am here all the time!! Aww virtual kiss? (Shy) Mkay then muakx muakx :x I more likely go for hugggg...squeeezeeeeeeeee done! You smaller than I am now :3 @Lmangla :3 - cute facial expression. Turn yr head to 90 degree. Cute? I know ^^

@angelangie - well lucky he's not female or even worst she-male? Lol. He doesn't attract to me at all. You more likely attract to me :3

@BiruAngel‌ - ahhh...definitely not my fav too =))