Quantcast
angelangie

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Anyeonghaseyo everyone!! I was just back reading the last 6 pages of the previous thread and all the posts were so emotional!!

I was begining to feel like "awwww...." reading all those posts and then next thing I clicked on the link provided by @angelangie's last post and voila!! Feels like we've never left the ship AT ALL...

LOL it was a very weird and quick transition in terms of emotion...

AvaL said: Hello again everyone!!

It looks like we have upgraded to a BIGGER ship to house all those on board!
Thank you @angelangie for steering us on this journey!

This reflects how I feel! Like the aliens being chosen! LOL Thank you for including me!!

LOL Fight Night xD Never know about it or I forgot @@ I remember I cracked laugh out loud when I see the picture - I was like how can Rain changed to this one picture?! And she wrote smtg "hi, whats this? Nice to meet you all. Thanks for joining me in too"

@packmule3 said: @Lmangla said: @BiruAngel said: GuiGui's Facebook on Fri, May 16 at  9.34pm (KST:  10.34pm)Caption :  ee909d.png一切順利ee909d.png ee858c.png加油無硬結ee858c.png        Translation:  ee909d.png Everything is smooth sailingee909d.png ee858c.png fighting Wu YingJie ee858c.png  

packmule3 said: AvaL said: Hello again everyone!!

It looks like we have upgraded to a BIGGER ship to house all those on board!
Thank you @angelangie for steering us on this journey!

This reflects how I feel! Like the aliens being chosen! LOL Thank you for including me!!

HAHAHA! We were all so excited with our new ship that we see everything "sailing" to pertain to us! Hahaha that's what I thought too... Aigoo GuiGui... Arasso, we keep on sailing smoothly for you... We have the greatest captain @angelangie and a witty bartender @packmule3‌ to match... PLUS a whole bunch of micheosso crew. So no worries.. Everything is really smooth sailing! ❤️ Ooh... I'm posting a lot as I'm excited at this new thread. Hahah! Fighting!

my sadness with what's going on with exo is relieved when I'm here.. i feel better

comment spam!

Screenshot_2014-02-22-21-39-11.png

thought #1 ~ where is his thumb? in her mouth?
thought #2 ~ so what did he do after? wipe his hand on a tissue? wash his hands? or just continue eating?

• Like 1

bleached said: Soooo.....ladies n @jwand‌(& @drft...if u r der lurking arnd) the next milestone is 100 pages!!!!....lets just relaxx and ship taecgui the way we do..... I am sure we will reach 100 in 5-6 days!....not a big issue!!!! :D

Lmangla said: comment spam!

thought #1 ~ where is his thumb? in her mouth?
thought #2 ~ so what did he do after? wipe his hand on a tissue? wash his hands? or just continue eating?