(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

AvaL said: Hello again everyone!!

It looks like we have upgraded to a BIGGER ship to house all those on board!
Thank you @angelangie for steering us on this journey!

This reflects how I feel! Like the aliens being chosen! LOL Thank you for including me!!

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicystrawberry

LOL Fight Night xD Never know about it or I forgot @@ I remember I cracked laugh out loud when I see the picture - I was like how can Rain changed to this one picture?! And she wrote smtg "hi, whats this? Nice to meet you all. Thanks for joining me in too"

Guest AvaL1430293756

packmule3 said: AvaL said: Hello again everyone!!

It looks like we have upgraded to a BIGGER ship to house all those on board!
Thank you @angelangie for steering us on this journey!

This reflects how I feel! Like the aliens being chosen! LOL Thank you for including me!!

HAHAHA! We were all so excited with our new ship that we see everything "sailing" to pertain to us! Hahaha that's what I thought too... Aigoo GuiGui... Arasso, we keep on sailing smoothly for you... We have the greatest captain @angelangie and a witty bartender @packmule3‌ to match... PLUS a whole bunch of micheosso crew. So no worries.. Everything is really smooth sailing! ❤️ Ooh... I'm posting a lot as I'm excited at this new thread. Hahah! Fighting!

my sadness with what's going on with exo is relieved when I'm here.. i feel better

bleached said: Soooo.....ladies n @jwand‌(& @drft...if u r der lurking arnd) the next milestone is 100 pages!!!!....lets just relaxx and ship taecgui the way we do..... I am sure we will reach 100 in 5-6 days!....not a big issue!!!! :D

Archived