(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Here's the 2 links for voting .... voting can be done every 10 minutes.
http://weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.html

http://tw.weiping.chinayes.com/v-f1219ea6-4f9f-4360-899b-5803c369fb7c.html

What I do is leave these 2 tabs opened and just vote every 10 minutes (if possible). 

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmangla said: A lot can happen in a year
The earth travels all the way around the sun
the seasons complete their cycles and countless new stars appear in the night sky.
Imagine all the possibilities this year has in store for you
God has a plan and purpose for you
Hope you had a wonderful birthday @mikoshine

the words are not mine. found them in a card and saved them. :)
here is a mudslide drink for you!

mikoshine said: Lmangla said: A lot can happen in a year
the seasons complete their cycles and countless new stars appear in the night sky.

BiruAngel said:

mikoshine said: Lmangla said: A lot can happen in a year

phew,...such a busy weekend. finally, I am free to post something here. Missed you chingus so much! Remember the below scene, where Taec translated to GG, "which Korean guys group do you like most?" and GG replied, "NK...". Noticed that while GG was answering the question, she put her hand on Taec's arm. One stupid question from me..Why? What was GG's thinking during that time? :D What do you chingus, think?

Was she trying to comfort Taec while she gave her answer?, or was she just trying to tell Taec to look at her :)) (sorry for the poor quality pic).

SC20140517-125237-1_zpsee59a38d.jpg

Guest cryjingle

Gui Gui new drama starts shooting today in Xiamen. The drama name is '流星2014'(Meteor Star/Shooting Star 2014) but I think will be renamed eventually.

Her character name is 童雨晨Tung Yue Chen.

Leading male character name is 高遠樹 Gao Yuan Shue.

Shooting schedule today from weibo:

photo B8712D09-D77A-48E2-A320-241588A076F6.jpg

I have to say: the character names are so old fashioned!!!!! Such typical character names in Chinese romantic novels!!!

Guest ShermaineL

minwooluv78 said: Good eye, @gil_noona. The one you encircled in blue was there in GG's picture all along.  I didn't do that. The ones inside the 5 red circles were the OKCats that  I hid. But the 6th one, the one you encircled in blue was my "inspiration" for this I Spy Game.  

Guest spicystrawberry

@angelangie though its not official answer from GuiGui or was it get from somewhere? Why use Peppers? @@

Guest spicystrawberry

@bouquet78 I think she automatically put over his shoulder to calm him and dont want him to over reaction. His previous action were stand and tried walk away and another walked away to throw the bouquet ㅋㅋㅋ
@cryjingle oh woah, they actually allow to post publicly the schedule. Does it stated the venue or....what does it list there??

Guest gil_noona

phew,...such a busy weekend. finally, I am free to post something here. Missed you chingus so much! Remember the below scene, where Taec translated to GG, "which Korean guys group do you like most?" and GG replied, "NK...". Noticed that while GG was answering the question, she put her hand on Taec's arm. One stupid question from me..Why? What was GG's thinking during that time? :D What do you chingus, think?

Was she trying to comfort Taec while she gave her answer?, or was she just trying to tell Taec to look at her :)) (sorry for the poor quality pic).

@bouquet78‌ Here are the clearer screenshots for the scene.. I'll make the gif for you, I'll get back to you on this later..

iLpYr1KJpidkz.jpg

Guest cryjingle

@cryjingle oh woah, they actually allow to post publicly the schedule. Does it stated the venue or....what does it list there??

I think it's not allowed. But well...you cannot control every staff I guess. Seems like they post it on notice board and some staff took a photo and put it on weibo. It's just one page of the schedule anyway.

It listed out sequence of scenes to be shoot, gather time for actors etc.

Archived