(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/26/2016 at 7:46 PM, angelangie said:

hahahaha....she hasnt wished him since last year lols :P 

so i wouldnt tell u guys to hold the breath lols eheheheh 

true! was anyone disappointed? in the coming year, will we be surprised in a good way like this unexpected hug?

Related image

lets hope! wishing our ship a great new year ahead...

Image result for happy new year

7 hours ago, angelangie said:

well GG updated her FB with this pictures, in the pictures it stated, 

'Love is besides me'

GG FB: Dec/31/2016 - 12.06am (TST) 1.06am (KST)

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

pwahahaha. She's such a TROLL!  Sure, love is beside her.  With eyes closed, love is beside her. She can feel the lurrrve. 

遮 眼 means covered eyes.  I had to dig up the info again in our blog, maintained by @Lmangla (hey, you're back!!)

Thanks, @labbit (wherever you are now) and @BiruAngel for explaining the significance of the name to us.

Happy New Year!!

Spoiler

Image result for happy new year gif 2017

@minwooluv78, Thanks for the music!!!!  Of course, you knew which one I would like best, right?

This one!!  

He was so annoying (like how could he pick up somebody else's used hand warmer?? ewww.) that I felt pity for him and understood what he hated about Christmas: cloying display of romance and affection.  Pleaaaassse. Only newbie couples do that.  

(weird, I thought I posted a response to you as soon as you posted the MVs. )

Going to Seoul again this year for a couple of days. I'm planning to ditch my people and leave the hotel (shhhh), and stay in one of those hanok houses for one night. I want to try sleeping on a heated floor with an eiderdown, just like in a kdrama. hahaha.  My assistant thinks I'm nuts and will become claustrophobic. But oh well. I only live once. 

TO THE MICHEOSO FAMILY

@PeggyW @minwooluv78 @angelangie @bouquet78 @chinlylin @packmule3 @Lmangla @spicystrawberry  @mikoshine @torreydinh and to everyone that :heart: taecgui 

Happy New Year!! Hope your holiday season has been merry, bright, and full of lights :) 

I am sorry I haven't posted... I was working the Christmas weekend and New Year's day came before I knew it. (That is what happens when one misses many hours of sleep and falls asleep at odd times, causing you to loose track of what day it is :w00t:)

3 minutes ago, korchick said:

TO THE MICHEOSO FAMILY

@PeggyW @minwooluv78 @angelangie @bouquet78 @chinlylin @packmule3 @Lmangla @spicystrawberry  @mikoshine @torreydinh and to everyone that :heart: taecgui 

Happy New Year!! Hope your holiday season has been merry, bright, and full of lights :) 

I am sorry I haven't posted... I was working the Christmas weekend and New Year's day came before I knew it. (That is what happens when one misses many hours of sleep and falls asleep at odd times, causing you to loose track of what day it is :w00t:)

Happy New Year to you, too @korchick! We survived another year!!!! 

This is what she ate for New Year's Day. Awwww. She's cute, she tried to be festive. Does this look like a banchan to you, @korchick even if there's no kimchi? 

“2017.01.01 - “#the dinner that we cooked together #love u all” ”

Translation by http://guiguiwuyingjie.tumblr.com/  “#the dinner that we cooked together #love u all”

loveuall written in English. Where are the chopsticks? 

14 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Happy New Year to you, too @korchick! We survived another year!!!! Yes we did!!! :wub:

This is what she ate for New Year's Day. Awwww. She's cute, she tried to be festive. Does this look like a banchan to you, @korchick even if there's no kimchi? 

Translation by http://guiguiwuyingjie.tumblr.com/  “#the dinner that we cooked together #love u all”

loveuall written in English. Where are the chopsticks? 

Well, the plate with green (salad like) vegetable looks like banchan... pot of curry and sushi = tuna, salmon, & white fish is more Japanese than Korean style of food. I see the noodles! Noodle as important for the new year, right?

I spent new year's day cooking rice cake soup a couple times as per requests from my children :lol:

tumblr_oj2bs2hrFR1sbjhuzo1_500.jpg&key=a

Let's go slow on this one....

Here's Ep2....i skipped to the part where they open up Guigui's box....and as u watched just after she show him her umbrella....take note of the green blanket she covered her back and also Taecyeon's back (for a while). I wonder why the blanket just appeared out of the blue...did they cut something off?

* I'm not sure if that blanket appeared in other episodes but the above appearance of it is enough for me....

Why the focus on this blanket now? u may ask? b'cos...

....in a recent chinese talkshow "Let's Get Into Bed" which is bedroom-themed....she brought along this item. After 10sec or so...they would talk about the blanket when u see her start smelling it. This blanket has been with her for 20yrs. She mentioned it got the smell of Korea (during her trips there) and she didn't mention anyone else....but Taecyeon (when u see his pic appear on bottom left corner of video) whom she said had touched every part of the blanket...hahaha...why she keep smelling it. 

The rest of the video i watched abit on youtube....no more mention of Taecyeon so this instagram clip (only part of the talk show) is sufficient.

Anyway this trivia....well, seems to say she treasures things that she like very much.

Ok....actually Gui Gui mentioned these in the later part of that talk show....in general terms w/o ref to anyone.

- she like to act cute in front of bf...but only in private, 2 of them only.

- she like to lay her head on bf's upper chest area in bed with his arm around her.

- again repeat the 1.8m height, broad shoulders etc critieria.

In another short interview also these few days...she said she want to have a relationship this yr, 2017. No eng sub.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WhZJazjMxE

And with reference to how she sense the intentions of the reporters when they ask certain questions (eg rumored bf's birthday is today, did u congratulate him?).....she said if the other party doesn't want to reveal their relationship, she would follow him...if asked by reporters, she would just say normal friends. 

Archived