(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

12 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Ng wing git? i suspect is also her name. Her chinese surname Wu is pronounced as Ng in some dialects eg cantonese....maybe her hk fans call her that? But offically in her wiki....i cannot find that name.

that thought crossed my mind too, that maybe it's her name in Cantonese... Mnet's been using that hashtag in two of their tweets for guigui, so probably that's her name in another dialect...

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She looks happy meeting other korean celebrities...think all actors.

Pics courtesy of : https://www.instagram.com/wuyingjiesgfc/

Ha Ji Won

15276543_1001249993314782_86700069686744

Lee Byung-hun

15258631_1116401298480491_67762058990201

This one abit blurred. Jang Hyuk, Park Bo Gum, Lee Soo Hyuk

15259113_1155341044503794_21938353301954

The clip with Seo Kang Joon . Think it's for best dance solo award. Abit funny to hear she speak in mandarin "I'm here to participate in MA-MA"...b'cos Ma Ma in chinese is Mother...haha. I don't know what Kang Joon is saying in korean....but Gui gui besides mention about the award, praised Kang Joon on his piano skills.

12 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

She looks happy meeting other korean celebrities...think all actors.

Pics courtesy of : https://www.instagram.com/wuyingjiesgfc/

Ha Ji Won

Lee Byung-hun

This one abit blurred. Jang Hyuk, Park Bo Gum, Lee Soo Hyuk

The clip with Seo Kang Joon . Think it's for best dance solo award. Abit funny to hear she speak in mandarin "I'm here to participate in MA-MA"...b'cos Ma Ma in chinese is Mother...haha. I don't know what Kang Joon is saying in korean....but Gui gui besides mention about the award, praised Kang Joon on his piano skills.

15276543_1001249993314782_86700069686744

oh, guigui took a picture with Ha Jiwon... kekekeke ;)

she also posted these pics on her Facebook page but her hashtags on each pic on her instagram are so adorable... like each one has like #omg it's (actor/actress's name) and for the pic with Kanjun, #thanksmypartner #nicetomeetyou and the omg hashtag... hehehe... she's totally fangirling with all the actors and actresses present... i'm really happy she was able to attend though ^_^ 

@Cedric Ong

oh, right... she did pronounce MAMA in chinese...i just noticed it... hehe

@Cedric Ong said: The clip with Seo Kang Joon . Think it's for best dance solo award. Abit funny to hear she speak in mandarin "I'm here to participate in MA-MA"...b'cos Ma Ma in chinese is Mother...haha. I don't know what Kang Joon is saying in korean....but Gui gui besides mention about the award, praised Kang Joon on his piano skill

wuyingjiesgfc       

Kang Joon commented that GG is not only an actor/actress but came to Korea to recieve affection as she debuted as a K-pop solo artist (he is giving her compliments for her bravery in venturing  into the musical world)

Later Kang Joon admits he cannot sing at all.

On 11/29/2016 at 8:41 AM, Lmangla said:

find it interesting that there are so many details here. a) she actually had a discussion with her company on whether she is under a dating ban if she joins. so she is aware of how kpop works? and she clarifies that she is free to date. b.) she actually mentions a long distance relationship. why? was it because she had one? one doesn't automatically think about long distance when we talk about relationships in general right? and she talks about what would walk for her. how would she know that she is okay with it as long as she can meet at least once a month? did she have a long distance relationship that she can be that specific? c.) she talks about the hardship of long distance relationship where she would miss him even if she is busy but she is a big girl and can survive alone. how on earth does she know that and wan to share that unless she had been in a long distance relationship? interesting right? ;)

it reminds me of something taec said at the end of ep 15. he said that it felt sadder for them because unlike other WGM couples, they can't just catch up for coffee or meet up because they don't live in the same city... wish @BiruAngel was around and then we could have a gif of that. :D does anyone remember that?

well we know who likes coffee... taec!

I so agree with you @Lmangla !!! 

Why is she talking about Coffee:w00t: Didn't Teac by her a can of warm citrus tea or something when they where at ski resort, because she does't drink coffee??

3 hours ago, Lmangla said:

the way it is shot and the lighting, doesn't it look like a photo for magazine? and silver shoes! she must love this pair..... or have several of them in the same model! hahahah.......

Silver shoes? isnt it something iconic during her WGM time with taecyeon? mmm...

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

Silver shoes? isnt it something iconic during her WGM time with taecyeon? mmm...

yea... silver is her favourite colour and so she liked a silver loafers and he gifted it to her... and she gave him a pair of silver shoes.. wonder if he ever wore it again... he seems more like a sneakers guy and haven't seen it pop up....

Photo:

Her latest drama "Legend of the Flying Daggers" is coming out soon. A BTS of how to film her riding a horse though a marketplace full of flying vegetables....in 2 takes....with horse and horseless..haha.

She attended an event for adoption of wild dogs....so kind of her.

1 hour ago, Cedric Ong said:

Not the same type....but it's still a Cat.

she keeps getting some cat related stuff while he keeps getting ghost related dramas/movies.... is this what is called affinity or destiny or the red thread? :phew:

Archived