(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, packmule3 said:

@Lmangla

You asked:

this is one of the pics hanging on the wall... not sure what it is, but feel like there is a taecgui dot here...wish I could place it. is it the reindeer on the tent? the toy egg soldier? something reminds me of guigui but can't place my finger on it...  does anyone see anything?

For me, it's the ghostly lamp. (haha)

Or the white coffee cup. 

:wub: kekeke.

I'm glad OKCat's open for business. Those jogger pants look comfy. 

hahaha... ghost lamp, good one! though why the photo needs a ghost lamp is curious! :wink:

so feel like there's some photo of guigui floating around next to a toy soldier/nutcracker but can't recall it....

Image result for m&m soldier

whatever reason, taec decided to sit next to a M&M soldier... here's something from the "you are my chocolate" drama......

"You are my chocolate." A simple statement Aaron gave Gui Gui in the drama Pi Li MIT. He confessed his feelings to her. In that drama, Aaron has Meniere's syndrome, which puts him through a series of uncomfortable symptoms like vertigo and tinnitus. He always carries a yellow tube of M&M with him everywhere he goes. It's because the caffeine in the chocolate can ward off dizziness, though temporarily, and restore alertness. It acts as a vital relief to him. What more, it is addictive. By saying Gui Gui is his chocolate, Aaron means that she's his "vital relief", his medicine, his life. He can't be without her beside him. She's addictive, like the caffeine in his chocolate....

http://taecgui.blogspot.com/2015/06/connect-dots-you-are-my-chocolate-song.html

12 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

This shade of green looks familiar....

certainly does! don't recall her wearing green before and certainly not this shade.... someone would have noticed! :phew:

... and why does she thank nike every time she gets a pair of sneakers? are these shoes sponsored? or, is nike a person? @mikoshine ~ has anyone asked her that?

55 minutes ago, angelangie said:

wow you are back....thought u no longer want us  

No. You're stuck with me. :w00t:  For better or for worse. 

15 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

certainly does! don't recall her wearing green before and certainly not this shade.... someone would have noticed! :phew:

... and why does she thank nike every time she gets a pair of sneakers? are these shoes sponsored? or, is nike a person? @mikoshine ~ has anyone asked her that?

I think she's endorsing Nike. 

But heeyyyy! I can always imagine that some rich Nike store executive is secretly giving her sneakers on their anniversaries or something. :phew:

14 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I think she's endorsing Nike. 

But heeyyyy! I can always imagine that some rich Nike store executive is secretly giving her sneakers on their anniversaries or something. :phew:

hahahah..... or someone special who is shopping at nike? :wink:

On 12/16/2016 at 0:21 AM, packmule3 said:

That's our @Lmangla! Our energizer bunny. She's been hitting the WGM threads, too. lol. I've been checking on our ladies to find out where they are. 

How have you been? And your family? Are you all ready for the holidays? It seems like my husband and I had just taken down our Halloween decorations, and now the Christmas lights are up again. We’re seriously thinking of downsizing now that our sons are on their own and we’re rattling in this house -- just the two of us. We can play hide-and-seek in the rooms and not see each other for days.  Hmm… that’s not entirely true… he has to come out sooner or later to the kitchen for food because there’s nothing but beer in his fridge.  Lol. 

Enjoy your children while they’re still home with you.  Hug them ever so often. They’ll be gone in a blink of an eye.

Yes! Proud of our @Lmangla being the "energizer bunny" for our thread!! 

You asked about my family and I just have to say in one word "Hectic" Not ready for holidays but I am Really working on it. This year I managed to get all 4 kids in a photo!:w00t: I am so excited about that! I will heed your word of experience about "enjoying" them while they are still at home and to hug them as often as possible. I wanted to share how big the little girl had become but I can't seem to get it to work on this Soompi site (I am just tech challenged:tears:)

IMG_1018.JPG

2 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols guess what even it had been 3 years ppl compare who actually let GG really cry lols....definitely **ahem*** :D

so what were they asking her? why she cried? how much she cried?

stills from taec's movie.... looks like another ghost movie? kekeke....

C0LgFweUUAA5k4g.jpg

C0LgFwaUoAAg3gz.jpg

P.S ~ will be traveling... so wishing everyone here a merry christmas and happy new year.

13 hours ago, Lmangla said:

so what were they asking her? why she cried? how much she cried?

stills from taec's movie.... looks like another ghost movie? kekeke....

P.S ~ will be traveling... so wishing everyone here a merry christmas and happy new year.

Don't leave us!!!!!

Image result for don't leave me gif

(but I'm being very selfish here....)  Safe travels, @Lmangla!

And Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Looks like he's playing a priest with that Roman collar of his. hahaha. A priest.  He's always playing upright, noble characters.  

C0LgFwaUoAAg3gz.jpg

16 hours ago, angelangie said:

lols guess what even it had been 3 years ppl compare who actually let GG really cry lols....definitely **ahem*** :D

Wow...later when i got time...i will try to translate this fully....but the main point is she repeated a few times "i am not acting" ref to the wgm time...and the crying came naturally and unexpectedly (at their parting scene).

4 minutes ago, angelangie said:

hahaha....they were asking her when or who is the guy that really make her cry....she :D

her answer will not be anyone else but well u know i know she know :D we all know :D 

That means that there's only been one guy who moved her heart deeply enough to make her remember for all time, that she had once shed tears for him. :) 

She probably had cried more than once over somebody since April 2013 (like that male friend of hers who committed suicide) but none had been as emotionally savage as that last day on GWGM. She wasn't acting that day. As you said -- we know that she knows that we know. 

Merry Christmas, Captain @angelangie, and Happy New Year.

Archived