(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

15 hours ago, bouquet78 said:

GG marrying the "dude"?.....hahahahahaha....:D:D:D

That "dude" is aaron right? Lol 

Do you know korean famous singer named RAIN? If iam not wrong on year 2015 he said he will get married when his age is around 40. But yeah, he married last month when he is just 33 in international age.  

Hope taec will change his mind too, yeah, 3-5 years from now is perfect! Lols

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

kekekke.... well, this is taec's response......

2pm always translates the caption as " Eddie - What's a Valentine's day?"...

now what do you think of that @packmule3? :wink:

why is he suddenly bringing Eddie into the conversation? 

Ha! I say deflection. Eddie's a convenient buddy to talk to when he's feeling embarrassed by the sudden attention.  

Like this: 

Image result for what do you think of that meme

Or like:  What do you think, @pshop?:wink: 

34 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Pwahahaha. After all these years, she still remembers this. Happy times!

@Lmangla, what do you think? Huggggs

rather unexpected no? she hasn't made any reference to taecgui in quite a while in her posts. 

so valentine 2016 - posts a bouquet of roses; valentine 2015 - posts a pic of hearts; valentine 2014 - she posted a selfie in the elevator with the words "I love you"... so kind of fun and interesting that she was thinking of her time she spent with taec. did she think that it was romantic after all these years and just reminiscing as we all do sometimes? and she chose the official sony taiwan music video of their song together.

1582380954-beautiful-love-quotes-when-yo

20 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

rather unexpected no? she hasn't made any reference to taecgui in quite a while in her posts. 

so valentine 2016 - posts a bouquet of roses; valentine 2015 - posts a pic of hearts; valentine 2014 - she posted a selfie in the elevator with the words "I love you"... so kind of fun and interesting that she was thinking of her time she spent with taec. did she think that it was romantic after all these years and just reminiscing as we all do sometimes? and she chose the official sony taiwan music video of their song together.

Valentine's Day 2014, she was in Seoul with her dad.

And now, she's still paying homage to her virtual marriage that lasted about two months??!!  Okay....

I thought she was challenging him to change husbands, and he accepted. :D 

tumblr_myravwt5Qg1shgwsto1_400.gif

8 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Valentine's Day 2014, she was in Seoul with her dad.

And now, she's still paying homage to her virtual marriage that lasted about two months??!!  Okay....

I thought she was challenging him to change husbands, and he accepted. :D 

kekekke.... yea, why make a reference to taec when she hasn't done so in a long while in any of her posts? ^_^ the last time, we had a taec related posts was this... and this was in sept 2016...

Ctgu8WZUMAAYPAt.jpg

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

the best use of deflection was that okcat and tissues. hahahha... by the way, what were your impressions when you first saw that taecgui pic from september? since you weren't around that time @packmule3

I thought they looked good together.  

No manner hands. She couldn't seem (or didn't even try?) to hide her big smile. His eyes -- just like the camera man told him before -- were sparkling. But he "deflected" that comment with a joke, remember? He said back then that his eyes were sparkling because of unshed tears (presumably because working with GG was so difficult, he was crying. hahaha)

Nice body orientation. She was "wrapped around" him while he was the "man in charge'", facing the camera.  She was deferring to him, as usual. 

Look, @Lmangla, based on their body positioning, they're closer now than they were when they first met. I don't care that there hadn't been any "news" about them or public sighting of them together.  They're different from when they first had their press meeting. Remember that? This was how they posed:

2331a60aed598761494878600914537c.jpg

For me, if they haven't met -not even once all these years -- or talked to each other, then they would have reverted back to that awkward stage of friends-meeting-as-strangers again. For one, GG couldn't fake affection once she had been snubbed by this guy. Particularly this guy... She would be hurt, and it would show in her body language. She wouldn't hug him openly or tightly.  

For another, TY isn't the huggy-touchy type like GG. GG can get physical with male and female friends, because she's naturally affectionate. But TY isn't; he still puts up a natural barrier. (I thought he would have changed but  I saw the press releases of his last kdrama, "Let's Fight Ghost." He wasn't acting lovey-dovey with his leading lady. Maybe because the female lead was young.... But he was still being reserved.)  So, if they hadn't met up all this time, his reticence and inhibition would show again.   

@Lmangla, I doubt that he would pose like this with her.  He would ham it up instead. 

Spoiler

hahaha. And this was supposedly his "idol."

taecyeon5.jpg

40 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

For another, TY isn't the huggy-touchy type like GG. GG can get physical with male and female friends, because she's naturally affectionate. But TY isn't; he still puts up a natural barrier. (I thought he would have changed but  I saw the press releases of his last kdrama, "Let's Fight Ghost." He wasn't acting lovey-dovey with his leading lady. Maybe because the female lead was young.... But he was still being reserved.)  So, if they hadn't met up all this time, his reticence and inhibition would show again.   

yea, he looked very affectionate and that was surprising considering how reserved he usually looks in his photos with ladies. and his hands on her shoulder -- almost kind of couple like no? so definitely a kind of proof that they kept in touch in some way because otherwise, it would be awkward or just friends pose..and like this BTS pic, there were people around them but no one is bothered by what these two are doing which I find interesting.....

8c673a087bf40ad1f7ef2292552c11dfa9ecce51

and it was rather neat that many of the 2pm fans re-posted the pic -- so hottest wouldn't have a meltdown with these two...

9 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea, he looked very affectionate and that was surprising considering how reserved he usually looks in his photos with ladies. and his hands on her shoulder -- almost kind of couple like no? so definitely a kind of proof that they kept in touch in some way because otherwise, it would be awkward or just friends pose..and like this BTS pic, there were people around them but no one is bothered by what these two are doing which I find interesting.....

and it was rather neat that many of the 2pm fans re-posted the pic -- so hottest wouldn't have a meltdown with these two...

I like this picture better because his dimples were showing. lol. 

Spoiler

Ctgu8WZUMAAYPAt.jpg

Right? 

They couldn't fake this without ending up hating each other. If they had no contact at all, all this time, it would be phony to act as if they were still friends with each other. Given his black-and-white personality, he won't tolerate such fakery and deception. He'll find such interactions cheap.  As for GG, after repeatedly saying in interviews that she had no qualms showing her affection to a guy, but that she would become shy once rejected... well, if TY refused to acknowledge her presence the whole time she was in Seoul, or even to meet up with her in private, then she would definitely consider that as a rejection. She isn't an idiot. :)  And she knows what to do when the object of her affection is dissing her and snubbing her:  she'll walk away. 

If this was indeed the first time they've meet after their stint with GWGM, then they would know, for certain, that they had only been using each other as "photo ops", and that all they had was a "business relationship."  

If that was the case, then GG wouldn't be posting their song on Valentine's Day. 

Archived