(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gil_noona

bouquet78 said:

phew,...such a busy weekend. finally, I am free to post something here. Missed you chingus so much! Remember the below scene, where Taec translated to GG, "which Korean guys group do you like most?" and GG replied, "NK...". Noticed that while GG was answering the question, she put her hand on Taec's arm. One stupid question from me..Why? What was GG's thinking during that time? :D What do you chingus, think?

Was she trying to comfort Taec while she gave her answer?, or was she just trying to tell Taec to look at her :)) (sorry for the poor quality pic).

Guest spicystrawberry

Off topic....

Shouldnt be continue the same cast from 1-3? Why change main female...again? @@

So, will the storyline be more or less the same as the one played by Jerry Yan (言承旭) (taiwanese version meteor garden)or Lee MinHo (korean version meteor garden)?...if it will be the same, mianhe GG, I just got fed up watching meteor garden again after these two versions.I don't feel like watching anymore 

You missed to mention the Japanese version, Hana Yori Dango .... so I know how you feel, overdose liao!  [嘻嘻] 

I didnt watch the japanese version. But the taiwan version was already good, and the korean version was the best! So, another of this one is not only "overdose" but boring.....kekeke...too bad, GG, not this time, ok? :P

Guest cryjingle

I didnt watch the japanese version. But the taiwan version was already good, and the korean version was the best! So, another of this one is not only "overdose" but boring.....kekeke...too bad, GG, not this time, ok? :P

The china version Meteor Shower 1 and 2 are already a re-make (rip off??) of the earliest Taiwan version, I didn't watch any of the Taiwan/Korwan/Japan/China version...totally not my cup of tea hehehe

@spicystrawberry Yes the change of lead female actress to Gui Gui is very controversial, because the original leading male and female cast in 1&2 become real lovers in real life, 1&2 basically became a 'record' of their relationship for their CP fans. Now for 3, the lead male actor is the same but female lead changed to Gui Gui, you can imagine how their cp fans will react.

They are saying the storyline of 3 is completely seperated from and unrelated to 1&2, now we know that the character names are also different from 1&2. The fans are not happy that it is still called Meteor Shower 3, and it sounds like it's a rip off of 1&2. But it seems that this is some kind of strategy to attract attention, so perhaps eventually the drama name will be changed.

@bouquet78 here's the gif for the scene.. I think she's trying to calm him, at the same time she wants him to give attention to her answer.. kekeke

So, it's like, "oppa, please get ready, for, I am going to say NK. But don't feel bad. You are still the one that I like best.." :))

The fírst, i see between the chopsticks have something very similar purple flowers. And then it made me think of F4 (4 guy like flowers). And it is also the older version of new Gui's film. And with older ver, Gui's character will have 2 guys love her. When i look Okcat, look like "I looking after you with this 2 fowers now " :)))

OkCat Twitter on Mon, May 19 at 3.45pm (KST: 4.45pm)Caption :  냠냠 맛있게 먹고있다냥! 옥캣이 젓가락 사용법을 알려주시라냥! MEOW! MEOW!

The china version Meteor Shower 1 and 2 are already a re-make (rip off??) of the earliest Taiwan version, I didn't watch any of the Taiwan/Korwan/Japan/China version...totally not my cup of tea hehehe

@spicystrawberry Yes the change of lead female actress to Gui Gui is very controversial, because the original leading male and female cast in 1&2 become real lovers in real life, 1&2 basically became a 'record' of their relationship for their CP fans. Now for 3, the lead male actor is the same but female lead changed to Gui Gui, you can imagine how their cp fans will react.

They are saying the storyline of 3 is completely seperated from and unrelated to 1&2, now we know that the character names are also different from 1&2. The fans are not happy that it is still called Meteor Shower 3, and it sounds like it's a rip off of 1&2. But it seems that this is some kind of strategy to attract attention, so perhaps eventually the drama name will be changed.

If that's the case where the China version MG3 storyline is different from MG1&2, I wish uri GG happy working, everything goes smoothly and another success! GG fighting!! :)

Guest spicystrawberry

I will buy the OkCat pencil case for my nephew but it seem will look horrible if get dirty. XD am not really fan of green stuff especially dark. But my nephew like big eyes toy.

BiruAngel said: ScreenShots of Taec in Wonderful Days.  140518 참좋은시절 26화 강동희 (옥택연) 10 140518 Wonderful Days 26th Kang Dong Hee(Ok Taec Yeon) 10
cr: as tagged.2 photos of TY on Wonderful DaysIs that AsamBoi (sourplum) that he had in his mouth?  Is he pregnant?  哈哈 

Archived