(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

Guest spicystrawberry

@jwand previous pages like 14-15 , we had discussed about Meteor Shower. You can refer back there and hope answer whatever you curious. :)

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicystrawberry

@Lmangla about OkCat received chocolate from GuiGui, not sure. But I think @cryjingle had told us that the macaroons actually from her fans. But we can delulu here that - both show gift from fans (communicat-ing) ^^

EDIT : Oh my mistake. It actually @loverangel10 that told us that the macaroons from her fans @@ do forgive the blur me xD Thanks @packmule3 unnie for info.

Morning chingus! First thing in the morning, my birdwatching friend sent me these photos which she saw from Baidu. According to her, these photos were uploaded by a TG fan who recently received the Japanese version of the GWGM DVD. According to this fan, there is a photo collection booklet enclosed which has several photos of the GWGM couple. I think we have seen most them already... :D

just a re-cap... but, I am still eager to know why / what made Taec wrote "taecyeon oppa ♥" :D

cr. Belief_75 (Baidu Tieba 140519)

PhotoGrid_1400543782915_zps6d8d2fed.jpg

Guest lasnowgirl

A little late, but I'm finally aboard Ship #2!!  Been offline since Thurs when I kept checking to see when and if we will hit 2000, but I only made it to page 1997.  Four days later, we are already on page 17 of the new thread!  AWESOME!

And my favorite TG moment?!  Too many to count, but I especially loved their Jejudo trip and their farewell camping trip.  I seriously had so many LOL moments that I fell in love with them...and cried buckets with GG on the last episode, too.  They just make me happy and so do all of you...  Ok, going back into hiding...

Guest cryjingle

@Lmangla about OkCat received chocolate from GuiGui, not sure. But I think @cryjingle had told us that the macaroons actually from her fans. But we can delulu here that - both show gift from fans (communicat-ing) ^^

If you mean the macaroons she got when filming Shenzhen Roommates, yes those were from fans. If you mean the 520 macaroons last year, no one know from whom they were from........

bouquet78 said:

Morning chingus! First thing in the morning, my birdwatching friend sent me these photos which she saw from Baidu. According to her, these photos were uploaded by a TG fan who recently received the Japanese version of the GWGM DVD. According to this fan, there is a photo collection booklet enclosed which has several photos of the GWGM couple. I think we have seen most them already... :D

just a re-cap... but, I am still eager to know why / what made Taec wrote "taecyeon oppa ♥" :D 

@bouquet78   Do you know when the Taiwanese version DVD will come out?  if there's gonna be one at all that is!   I will surely get a set if there is!  [心] 

Mianhe...I have no idea at all. Same here,...I will sure get myself a copy of that no second thought. Hope the taiwan version DVD will be out soon. Maybe after the recent GG autographed GWGM comic :D just stay tune.... keke

Guest gil_noona

Hello, everyone..

iSaFzcBnsGSLm.jpg

"Become like a bird, expand your wings, learn new things and fly high as you can.. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you."

tumblr_m1vytevUXa1r00083o2_500.gif

SPREAD YOUR WINGS AND FLY.. LOL

Guest gil_noona

I feel like crying too seeing this compilation of Taec crying his heart out..

Bn2NEtlIIAAUDvw.jpg:medium

Cr: Chanbear♥DramaTaec

Guest lok2ming

You guys sailed very fast.

I got sick and was admitted into hospital... Really don't know what had happened.
Anyway, I will try my best to watch all the posts...

Archived