(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Or does she look better in red?

17439278_1297739720312611_56695915592726

Spoiler

From the china detective variety show. The other guy is from China, Bai Jing Ting, fellow crew/host in the show.

17494972_1858544931067281_43664349805747

I saw 3 stars...or at least part of them....

17438521_217011892111447_803055971781627

Probably handmade by Gui Gui....3 eyes maybe due to her craze in the 3 eyed alien....but why the eyes look like stars...ghost got 3, lion also got 3???

And is that a heart on the right below the lion's face? And haha...look like white sesame seeds for the lion's claws.

On 3/20/2017 at 7:31 PM, packmule3 said:

Awww... He's still the Best Husband?! "Perfect husband in her heart"?  She's so loyal.

But why is Aaron only "Best Boyfriend" after all these years? Hasn't he gained any manly skill set or grown in maturity or increased his sexual appeal to become a husband material? Aaron seems to be her "default". 

Ditto!

What's up with the Ts?  I know they're supposed to be like tears falling from the eyes. Like this --

T T

But there were Ts even on the dog's head. Haha. Subtle, isn't she?

(Am in Manila right now. I learned another Filipino word today: Ditto meaning here. And I learned a Thai word last week: Bao meaning soft. Very essential especially during a massage session. :) I'll have to learn a couple more Chinese words for my trip to Singapore next week.) 

@packmule3

I just want to tweak the spelling a little bit, if you don't mind... there's only one T for dito :) but yes, the meaning is correct :D

I was on my way somewhere this morning and I was listening to music on my phone and TaecGui's song suddenly came up... it made me miss them and want to rewatch their episodes for the nth time again :grimace: :bawling:

Taecyeon's kid pic....waving a red sword....was that a mask? or some goggles?

Old performance but some fan uploaded it recently with the focus on Taecyeon. Sexy dance...but he looked abit fierce..haha.

From Guigui's fan instagram....so 29 March was the date 4 yrs ago they started sharing on her WGM news?

* I went to the 1st post in this thread...so the press con (where they announced the news) was dated 28 Mar 2014. 

There's a sense of confidence in this clip for Vogue. It's actually dated april 2016 last yr.

The words appearing in the clip are narrating her history and how she is getting more popular and also gaining more friends as she gets older.

A pic of her being spokesman for SYM motorbike last yr. Cat again? Even wore cat ears.

2016707c-750.jpg

Just happened to see this again....can't help smiling at their interaction.

This was an old show in China....back in 20 Jul 2013....after WGM ended....Guigui was asked about Taecyeon....certain thing she could have said no...but she avoided direct reply...maybe on one hand, it's more polite (when the show only just ended)....or maybe certain feel and mood was real.... 

Soompi got article on Taecyeon....he expected 2PM to reunite and promote together...probably 4-5 years later...since one by one, they would be enlisted. 

taecyeon.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/01/taecyeon-talks-2pm-will-promote-group/

If this pair up with Gui Gui with "cat ears" in abovementioned motorbike ad pic....would be great.

Wonder why his roles revolve around ppl who see ghosts?....previously a drama Hey Ghost, Let's Fight, now a movie House of the Disappeared where he play a priest. Someone's nickname is Gui Gui...chinese word for ghost...haha.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/04/2pms-taecyeon-says-playing-a-priest-in-house-of-the-disappeared-made-him-happy

looks like he has time for one more project before heading off to the army? thought it might be some horror related. kekekke.. but it looks like it is some sort of cult aspect thriller. so still some horror kind of genre. does he love those? :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/taecyeon-offered-ocn-thriller-rescue-me-opposite-seo-ye-ji/

On 4/5/2017 at 5:09 AM, Lmangla said:

looks like he has time for one more project before heading off to the army? thought it might be some horror related. kekekke.. but it looks like it is some sort of cult aspect thriller. so still some horror kind of genre. does he love those? :D

http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/taecyeon-offered-ocn-thriller-rescue-me-opposite-seo-ye-ji/

Hmmmm... what's up with this horror/ghosts/police genre? 

I watched episodes of his last drama. I think he was okay but then again, he didn't deviate from the studious, trustworthy, honest, virtuous, upright, reliable, stick-in-the-mud, etc., persona that he's honed in his other roles.  

So I'll probably watch this, too. 

On 3/25/2017 at 11:01 AM, mikoshine said:

@packmule3

I just want to tweak the spelling a little bit, if you don't mind... there's only one T for dito :) but yes, the meaning is correct :D

I was on my way somewhere this morning and I was listening to music on my phone and TaecGui's song suddenly came up... it made me miss them and want to rewatch their episodes for the nth time again :grimace: :bawling:

Dito. 

And the opposite: Du - own. 

I also learned that I've been pronouncing Guigui's name wrong all this time. It's supposed to be gway-gway.  (Gway rhymes with "way" as in the "that way!")  Is that right? 

I checked Taec's twitter and I noticed that he has a byline now.

It says: "I know that you know me"

My reaction: "Okkkaaay. (Now what?)"

Image result for okay gif

26 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I checked Taec's twitter and I noticed that he has a byline now.

It says: "I know that you know me"

hahahha... did it remind you of anything...

am not able to attach that gif : "I know that you know I know" moment. :D 

doesn't it make you wonder if he know how much laughs we got out of that one...

1 minute ago, Lmangla said:

hahahha... did it remind you of anything...

am not able to attach that gif : "I know that you know I know" moment. :D 

doesn't it make you wonder if he know how much laughs we got out of that one...

It sure did remind me of that moment....

What happened to this gif??

credit: @BiruAngel 

Their height difference is cute. I'm watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon and people were commenting on the heights of the leads. It's kinda like our TaecGui. 

am not watching that drama @packmule3; so does she come up to his chin? couldn't find that gif but a search for taecgui gif popped up this one. she certainly enjoyed the height difference that it is now part of her standard ideal guy response. hahahah...

14.gif

and just cause, I found this one cute....

7.gif

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

am not watching that drama @packmule3; so does she come up to his chin? couldn't find that gif but a search for taecgui gif popped up this one. she certainly enjoyed the height difference that it is now part of her standard ideal guy response. hahahah...

and just cause, I found this one cute....

Yes. Pocket-size.  I read somewhere that on occasions, the actor has to do manner legs in some scenes.

Spoiler

Image result for strong woman do bong soon

See TY's and GG's height difference?

Image result for taecgui gif

Hahaha. I'm enjoying finding and posting these gifs again. 

29 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Yes. Pocket-size.  I read somewhere that on occasions, the actor has to do manner legs in some scenes.

See TY's and GG's height difference?

yea it is a good height difference! :D if he was a little taller, they wouldn't fit in the same screen! hahahhaha....

4 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

yea it is a good height difference! :D if he was a little taller, they wouldn't fit in the same screen! hahahhaha....

Not only that... can you imagine kissing each other?  The girl will get a neck-strain. That's why the guy has to wrap his hands around the neck (nooo. not to strangle her, lol) but to SUPPORT the neck. 

Maybe, that was why Guigui wore high heels (and remember those sneakers of hers with heels?) during their press-con... so there wouldn't be such a big disparity for the pictures. 

conference0003_zpsf2118c74.png

credit: angelangie

Related image

5 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Not only that... can you imagine kissing each other?  The girl will get a neck-strain. That's why the guy has to wrap his hands around the neck (nooo. not to strangle her, lol) but to SUPPORT the neck. 

well in the drama queen inhyun's man, she solved that problem by simply stepping on his feet to get a better angle! hahahahah....

but I liked how they coordinated their outfits (good job stylists!) to look like a modern chic bride and groom in a way.

3 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

well in the drama queen inhyun's man, she solved that problem by simply stepping on his feet to get a better angle! hahahahah....

but I liked how they coordinated their outfits (good job stylists!) to look like a modern chic bride and groom in a way.

I remember that scene... Yoo InNa's tiptoeing on his feet.  You do know that THAT position is only bearable because Yoo In Na's light as a feather, right? If the girl's as heavy as ... Guk Joo (hahaha. Imagine her stepping on Sleepy's feet now), there's not a lot of angles the director can work with to make it look any romantic. 

Yes, TG's outfits did look coordinated.  Even to this day, this picture of theirs doesn't get old or outdated. They still look good to me. 

9 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I remember that scene... Yoo InNa's tiptoeing on his feet.  You do know that THAT position is only bearable because Yoo In Na's light as a feather, right? If the girl's as heavy as ... Guk Joo (hahaha. Imagine her stepping on Sleepy's feet now), there's not a lot of angles the director can work with to make it look any romantic. 

Yes, TG's outfits did look coordinated.  Even to this day, this picture of theirs doesn't get old or outdated. They still look good to me. 

hahhaha...

they look great together like they fit. miss the old days when we had tons of virtual tags to make it entertaining but I guess thats what happens with time. still we had a good run though it would have been fun if we had some sort of proof that our nose was on the money! :D

Archived