Jump to content

(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2


Admin
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 2/22/2017 at 10:38 AM, packmule3 said:

Just a coincidence. Nothing to see here but the dog. 

but whose dog was it? doesn't look like his dog eddie... or am I just getting confused? isn't his a different breed....

here's a translation of her interview... what do folks think? why does she still talk about taec? was he that special to her? were there any other interesting tidbits in the interview?

(cr: owner)

[guigui cut] GuiGui WuYingJie interview in《台灣啟示錄》 https://youtu.be/3yIa2JqUHV8  

C5SkeT9VYAAwet3.jpg

C5Skge8UEAAI9-H.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Lmangla said:

but whose dog was it? doesn't look like his dog eddie... or am I just getting confused? isn't his a different breed....

here's a translation of her interview... what do folks think? why does she still talk about taec? was he that special to her? were there any other interesting tidbits in the interview?

(cr: owner)

[guigui cut] GuiGui WuYingJie interview in《台灣啟示錄》 https://youtu.be/3yIa2JqUHV8  

i think the dog taec was with in the picture was really eddie... we're just used to seeing it from a different angle, i think... hehehehe

i checked guigui's interview yet :sweatingbullets: but I do know she's going to appear again on the next Crime Scene episode... :grimace:

006oIYg8ly1fd1jcetp0wj30nj0dcaum.jpg

and we'll be getting english subs for that since jackson is also there :lol:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Related to what Lmangla posted above....that same youtube clip of Guigui's interview (dated 22jan)....a few things i find interesting :

- Guigui said besides how korean artistes are hardworking from early trainee period.....even other staff are serious of their work....yes, it's stressful but she's very impressed....eg the teacher who taught her korean during her 3 months training...wrote report to her company DAILY on what korean words Guigui had learnt.

- on her WGM period....initially she thought she would meet Taecyeon 1st before filming....to say hi and stuff (i suspect she initially thought things would be very much scripted). But no, she was told just to meet the person at the cafe....she felt so real/raw. She said she would FOREVER remember the moment when she open the cafe door....her reactions were natural since she didn't know what to expect. The host commented that Guigui laughed at the time. Guigui said she got a strange feeling upon suddenly seeing someone waiting for her....it's felt like a matchmaking session to her....mmm...i suspect the laugh is like to cover up/hide your nervousness. She didn't say much after this except that it's a wonderful and good experience in WGM.

- actually she was abit depressed when she started performing on s.korean stages/shows. Besides unfamiliar place, language etc....she felt nobody know her....like an nobody....this was the impression she got from other ppl's faces. Though she put up a smile on stage, besides nervous, she also felt awkward...she could see how the audience react to her (probably not excited)...until she heard someone yell "Guigui fighting" and even flashed her name in the biggest font, running horizontally across on his/her handphone (so that Guigui can see).....probably he/she's someone who knew her from chinese shows or maybe even a fellow chinese. She was so touched and finally felt it's worth it.

- Actually later when she returned to Taiwan and got on shows....she also felt stressed....afraid to make mistakes both during performances and when speaking. Probably now that she went to S.korea, ppl have a higher expectation of her. Esp during speaking....she's always quite frank and straight forward....now the media focus so much on her...things often got twisted/exaggerated....so she became abit stressed. But now she had adjusted herself to it.

- felt she is quite a mature and independent girl....she entered entertainment at 16yo,,..became part of a big girl group....she said she wasn't that close with them....after her 1st drama, found she like acting....so she quit that group....and entered a low period in her life, 2 yrs of no jobs. She said she's thankful for that period, it trained her mentally. Then she got acting jobs....one drama required her to act serious and tragic....she didn't do well and was scolded alot by the director....she was determined and improved her acting until one scene, that same director even shred tears and praised her. She also mentioned she stayed and rented a few places b4....until she bought a place of her own....she felt she must own her own place in order to call it a home.

  

 

 

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/24/2017 at 5:05 PM, Cedric Ong said:

- actually she was abit depressed when she started performing on s.korean stages/shows. Besides unfamiliar place, language etc....she felt nobody know her....like an nobody....this was the impression she got from other ppl's faces. Though she put up a smile on stage, besides nervous, she also felt awkward...

then his visit to stop by and say hello would have been a real encouragement... :)

oh dear... wonder what happened...

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Jun K fell off from a moving stage of 3m high during a concert.   He was interacting with the audience and singing at the top of the moving stage of 3m with the other five members. They were standing on two platforms that were joined together when he fell through the middle as the two platforms moved apart.

 

 

TY: Um... So they'll let you know in further time. (I think regarding refund) We are terribly sorry that we have to end our concert here due to an unforeseen accident.
Fans: No, that's OK.....
TY: Um... So there will be people who saw it up close and those who saw it from far but I hope you will all pray for Minjun. We're deeply sorry. (2PM bows, fans clap and send encouragement)
JH: Um, I'm not the right person to say this as it wasn't me who got injured but I'm sure Minjun hyung will be alright like we all hope for. So we should all calm ourselves and I'm very, very... Of course I'm so worried but I hope you don't feel... I don't know what I'm saying but you all need to stay strong for Minjun's fast recovery. Please just remember that and send him lots of encouragement. Thank you everyone and we're so sorry.
TY: Thank you all and we'll come back soon. This was 2PM. Thank you.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

in case folks haven't seen...

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/28/jyp-entertainment-announces-cancellation-2pms-upcoming-concerts/

https://www.soompi.com/2017/02/28/jyp-entertainment-take-legal-action-defamatory-commenters-regarding-2pm-jun-k-injury/

 

any idea what this is about? just curious to see spiderman there...

 

sunflowers! reminds me of that field in jeju...

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will translate the chinese caption on the spiderman instagram above :

Raining until spiderman has fainted and fell down #hate rain #l love spiderman

For the sunflower instagram...the 1st word is a special chinese day for outdoor trip or hiking. #sea of sunflower.

I think sunflowers got positive meanings...eg healing, hope, joy ,adoration towards someone u like (like how the flowers face the sun) etc.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Read in one of her instagram pics dated a day ago (thu?), she just flew to Shanghai. Guess besides major events, she regularly flies around to film the china variety shows eg the detective one.

The next clip....so she got it in one try? not bad.

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Wonder if they still keep any souvenirs and gifts from WGM eg these photos? 

 

Guigui and Jackson in that china detective variety show....mmm....maybe we can imagine if she would ask or pass message through someone's junior in same company?

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2017 at 10:21 AM, chic-chic said:

Jun K fell off from a moving stage of 3m high during a concert.   He was interacting with the audience and singing at the top of the moving stage of 3m with the other five members. They were standing on two platforms that were joined together when he fell through the middle as the two platforms moved apart.

TY: Um... So they'll let you know in further time. (I think regarding refund) We are terribly sorry that we have to end our concert here due to an unforeseen accident.
Fans: No, that's OK.....
TY: Um... So there will be people who saw it up close and those who saw it from far but I hope you will all pray for Minjun. We're deeply sorry. (2PM bows, fans clap and send encouragement)
JH: Um, I'm not the right person to say this as it wasn't me who got injured but I'm sure Minjun hyung will be alright like we all hope for. So we should all calm ourselves and I'm very, very... Of course I'm so worried but I hope you don't feel... I don't know what I'm saying but you all need to stay strong for Minjun's fast recovery. Please just remember that and send him lots of encouragement. Thank you everyone and we're so sorry.
TY: Thank you all and we'll come back soon. This was 2PM. Thank you.

it was really an unfortunate event to happen at their concert :( good thing Jun. K didn't have any major injuries and from what was reported, just obtained a few fractures... 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Wonder if they still keep any souvenirs and gifts from WGM eg these photos?

Guigui and Jackson in that china detective variety show....mmm....maybe we can imagine if she would ask or pass message through someone's junior in same company?

the thing I'm sure most of us are curious about = did they keep the rings? where are the rings? hehehehehe

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

taec with Twice :)

trans by 2PMAlways:  Saw Twice on stage for the 1st time today
They are charming and pretty kids
Somewhat uncle style caught on the photoㅋㅋㅋ
You guys are already successful, but keep on going up~~

 

trans by 2PMAlways:  Packed with freshness after seeing two junior groupsㅋㅋㅋ But I look in the mirror and there's a 30 y.o. uncle thereㅋㅋㅋ

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the following pic is from a recent interview in Marie Claire magazine....i won't translate the article...it's about Guigui's long lasting friendship with a former teammate Suan (the taiwan girl group they debuted)....nothing on romance/dating.

But do u notice what toy Guigui seems to be pointing at, at least a vague general direction....green skin, big eyes, pointy ears...haha.

http://www.marieclaire.com.tw/celebrity/story/29002/page_3

201703031531246134.jpg

 

 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/5/2017 at 0:32 AM, Cedric Ong said:

the following pic is from a recent interview in Marie Claire magazine....i won't translate the article...it's about Guigui's long lasting friendship with a former teammate Suan (the taiwan girl group they debuted)....nothing on romance/dating.

But do u notice what toy Guigui seems to be pointing at, at least a vague general direction....green skin, big eyes, pointy ears...haha.

http://www.marieclaire.com.tw/celebrity/story/29002/page_3

 

 

 

Ommoo ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

the following pic is from a recent interview in Marie Claire magazine....i won't translate the article...it's about Guigui's long lasting friendship with a former teammate Suan (the taiwan girl group they debuted)....nothing on romance/dating.

But do u notice what toy Guigui seems to be pointing at, at least a vague general direction....green skin, big eyes, pointy ears...haha.

http://www.marieclaire.com.tw/celebrity/story/29002/page_3

201703031531246134.jpg

i just saw this on facebook too and i was also about to post it... LOL

our beloved green cat :grin:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

But do u notice what toy Guigui seems to be pointing at, at least a vague general direction....green skin, big eyes, pointy ears...haha.

omo indeed @pshop.. hahahahha... but what is okcat doing in marie claire? :wink:

2 hours ago, mikoshine said:

i just saw this on facebook too and i was also about to post it... LOL

our beloved green cat :grin:

any interesting comments @mikoshine?

On 3/4/2017 at 9:42 PM, mikoshine said:

trans by 2PMAlways:  Packed with freshness after seeing two junior groupsㅋㅋㅋ But I look in the mirror and there's a 30 y.o. uncle thereㅋㅋㅋ

kekekke... yea, I know how he feels! :lol:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..