(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

6 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

hahhaha...

they look great together like they fit. miss the old days when we had tons of virtual tags to make it entertaining but I guess thats what happens with time. still we had a good run though it would have been fun if we had some sort of proof that our nose was on the money! :D

Yes, we did have a good run. Wait --- we still DO have a good run.  

And the other nice blessing is we can still hang out here, joke like old times, and talk about all-and-nothing.  Really. How many threads here in soompi can say the same thing? 

Image result for taecgui gif

And when we post a simple gif, we "trigger" good remembrances and feelings. 

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Yes, we did have a good run. Wait --- we still DO have a good run.  

And the other nice blessing is we can still hang out here, joke like old times, and talk about all-and-nothing.  Really. How many threads here in soompi can say the same thing? 

And when we post a simple gif, we "trigger" good remembrances and feelings. 

thats true; we are still surprisingly active given how small we are now. but I miss the old days when it felt like one continuous laughathon where we were clicking away LOL buttons with great glee. kekekke.. and our random virtual parties, just cause we felt like it! :D

17 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

thats true; we are still surprisingly active given how small we are now. but I miss the old days when it felt like one continuous laughathon where we were clicking away LOL buttons with great glee. kekekke.. and our random virtual parties, just cause we felt like it! :D

lol. Our virtual parties were legendary!  And our page celebrations. And our games and projects. 

My wish is that if ever TaecGui find their true partners in real life to be vastly different from our hope and expectations :wink:, we can all accept their choice graciously and rationally.   

Heyyyy, we're on Hot Topics. pwahahahaha. 

6 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

lol. Our virtual parties were legendary!  And our page celebrations. And our games and projects. 

My wish is that if ever TaecGui find their true partners in real life to be vastly different from our hope and expectations :wink:, we can all accept their choice graciously and rationally.   

Heyyyy, we're on Hot Topics. pwahahahaha. 

am sure we will because we were always rational + delu even with our random musings. even with rumours or other onscreen pairing projects, unlike other ships, our inclination was to look at it with a rational perspective and just shrug and laugh. that is why I think given our nature of the ship, the reverse is probably more important for us -- to know for sure that it is good to hope. even an old photo or a post that confirms that our hope was real for a time will be good for us. if ever taecgui make different choices different from our hope and expectations, our reaction is most likely to shrug and sigh "thats life" ...

On 3/25/2017 at 2:59 AM, bouquet78 said:

Dont beat me. But, sorry to say, this yellow gown didnt look good on uri GG. Chingus, dont you think so? The skirt is way too long....hmmm...What's wrong with the cody again? :tongue:

Didn't I say before that I've an aversion to YELLOW gowns?

That gown makes her look like a Chiquita Banana.

Spoiler

Image result for chiquita banana

hahaha. 

I prefer her in black.  This black. She looks swell. 

GG's FB: Wednesday, April 5. 

I'm off to bed now. I had jetlag so I couldn't fall asleep. Good thing I wasn't planning on going to the office....

I loved spending time with you, @Lmangla.  Keep the faith! 

I'm leaving you with my favorite faux commercial of Taecgui made by one of our posters, chu3x.  The bouncy, upbeat music matches our couple. 

BTW, @Lmangla, if you aren't watching Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, I'm also watching Lovely Love Lie (alternate title: The Liar and his Lover). The lead actress, Joy, used to be in WGM, too. 

me too @packmule3; I had fun. :wub:

and looking at that faux commercial after so long -- it is so well done!! kekekek.. makes you want to get out a camera! hahahah... reminds me of a question we have often asked -- wonder what these two did with all those selfies.

maxresdefault.jpg

On 3/19/2017 at 1:31 PM, pshop said:

Oh @korchick i cant see the full video of taec's interview, i think they didnt upload the full vid. hope its alright, sorry cant show you what i meant... T.T

Oh I am bummed that video isn't working... because I am curious 

Hopefully, it will surface somewhere. Thanks for thinking of me @pshop

Hi @korchick,

I found one recent interview of TY in Arirang for his movie "House of the Disappeared". He plays a Catholic priest.

It's in English so enjoy!!!

They mentioned his ears ("Gui") -- I wish they said the word "Gui" twice (for "Guigui") at 4:04.

Then, at 7:04, when they were asked to rate their chemistry out of 100, they settled for 10 out of 10.  HA! (I like to believe that) Guigui started that....

On Friday, April 07, 2017 at 4:35 PM, Lmangla said:

our ship really was a riot! :lol: here's a comic strip that cracked me up to see it again...

You know what, I like seeing this even after a million times. Maybe TG can do this in the future :D

cr.creator

33f043329dee5da67097c6fed4201937--my-gir

8 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

does anyone remember? @packmule3 @angelangie @bouquet78 feel like I have seen this perfume bottle before? was it something she posted right after GWGM ended and they both started playing virtual tag?

guigui IG, april 13

I don't think it's the same fragrance. For some reason, I have the impression that the "old" perfume was floral. Maybe the design of the bottle or the name of the scent.

Or was the perfume named something something Love? 

Hmmmm....

edit: there you go, you found it @Lmangla! Nice work!

Yesterday was 14 Apr. From Wiki :

Black Day (Korean: 블랙데이) is an unofficial holiday observed on April 14 each year. It is mostly observed in South Korea by singles.

The day is associated with Valentine's Day and White Day as a holiday on the 14th day of the month. On this day, people who did not receive gifts on the previous two days gather and eat Jajangmyeon, noodles with black sauce. This day is specifically for single people.

Mmmm.....so Taecyeon eating this noodles yesterday and shown on Vlive?

Attached this speed- up clip...b'cos it's cute. U can search for normal version...can hear him saying "ja jang myeon".

Of course it could be just coincidence....this noodles is common in s. korea, a fav of many ppl.

For GuiGui....besides her pics in modelling, in variety shows....there's a single pink rose pic yesterday. Nothing significant about the tags.

On Sunday, April 16, 2017 at 0:28 AM, angelangie said:

GG had a hard fall when recording for Happy Camp which just air on Saturday, she hit her head pretty hard, you guys can see from the clip i posted, i copy at the times of the fall

this was where the fall happen

OMG! Ouch! That really hurts. Is she, ok? Please don't let this happen again,GG. :o

Archived