(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

She seems to be shy or laughing in this...cough...translucent dress which seems to be by Dior. The above and below pics are related to M'int magazine.

17267567_1691629144468642_47756574330181

More pages in spoiler. She mention on one part of the article in Vogue...that after watching La La Land...she felt similar to the female char....in the past she might not hesitate to choose love...now she choose her work and her dreams...partly due to family responsibility.
17265598_1393097544065782_56783042311450
Spoiler
17266187_509688636087132_457278922693174
17332601_206663509816375_569505666947874

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 17/3/2017 at 11:07 AM, bouquet78 said:

Me too.... :D

Of course it is taec guys.... ㅋㅋㅋ  

Here is the evidence. In recent M'INT interview she said taec as "lao kong" = husband. Dont know what they are talking for the rest but, it suprised me when she said lao kong. I only know that word, Lol. 

Oh @korchick i cant see the full video of taec's interview, i think they didnt upload the full vid. hope its alright, sorry cant show you what i meant... T.T

22 minutes ago, pshop said:

Of course it is taec guys.... ㅋㅋㅋ  

Here is the evidence. In recent M'INT interview she said taec as "lao kong" = husband. Dont know what they are talking for the rest but, it suprised me when she said lao kong. I only know that word, Lol. 

I will translate the relevant parts....initially she was asked to give a word or whatever that come to her mind immediately for each guy....for Taecyeon, she said Husband (Lao Kong is one way of saying it in chinese)....but mmmm....she said Boyfriend for Aaron Yan....and 3rd Party for Nick Chou...haha.

Later she was asked who is best as Husband, she said Taecyeon is the perfect husband in her heart. Next for Boyfriend, she wondered btw Aaron and Nick but eventually chose Aaron as they know each other longer.

Actually her answers are quite the same for a lot of interviews....together with TOP being her "male god", top idol etc. 

48 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

I will translate the relevant parts....initially she was asked to give a word or whatever that come to her mind immediately for each guy....for Taecyeon, she said Husband (Lao Kong is one way of saying it in chinese)....but mmmm....she said Boyfriend for Aaron Yan....and 3rd Party for Nick Chou...haha.

Later she was asked who is best as Husband, she said Taecyeon is the perfect husband in her heart. Next for Boyfriend, she wondered btw Aaron and Nick but eventually chose Aaron as they know each other longer.

Actually her answers are quite the same for a lot of interviews....together with TOP being her "male god", top idol etc. 

Lmaoo nick chou as the 3rd party. She picked a nice line "taec is the perfect husband in her heart". So..its not on past tense form isnt it?? Hehehehe..she made me giggles. Thank for your help cedric, i know its already midnight in singapore. Good night ♡♡   

17 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Awww... He's still the Best Husband?! "Perfect husband in her heart"?  She's so loyal.

But why is Aaron only "Best Boyfriend" after all these years? Hasn't he gained any manly skill set or grown in maturity or increased his sexual appeal to become a husband material? Aaron seems to be her "default". 

On March 16, 2017 at 6:03 PM, Lmangla said:

what is with all the T? all I could think was T for taec? ^_^

Ditto!

What's up with the Ts?  I know they're supposed to be like tears falling from the eyes. Like this --

T T

But there were Ts even on the dog's head. Haha. Subtle, isn't she?

(Am in Manila right now. I learned another Filipino word today: Ditto meaning here. And I learned a Thai word last week: Bao meaning soft. Very essential especially during a massage session. :) I'll have to learn a couple more Chinese words for my trip to Singapore next week.) 

Ya, Guigui can look ladylike, sexy in some pics....in that interview clip posted previously, when asked who she wants to exchange body with, she named Shu Qi, a sexy actress. But her funny char is still there when she follow up with the remarks that she envy one of Shu Qi's pose...of coming up wet from the swimming pool, swinging back her hair....she said she tried that and all she got is like a patch of hair sticking to her face like a mop head.....haha...i almost want to laugh at the image. 

Nah....her bubbly funny char can't be retained...

I wonder is she going to give someone this recent photo...or for her own keeping.

17333644_275566272866919_569837580302522

Guigui acted as Belle for a Beauty and the Beast promotion. There's no Beast....so she grabbed Spiderman....haha.

17265500_362133447515125_86173124358265817438814_389235524793535_408847454983264

She seems to get a lot of shoes as gifts esp sports shoes....not sure if someone gifted her...or from those companies themselves. The most recent ones...

17438110_239252259878980_872759477064748

17265456_2256731194551447_44655835532786

Coincidentally if talking about sports shoes and sports wear....isn't Taecyeon also promoting some sports wear company recently? doing an ad as a runner.

3 minutes ago, Cedric Ong said:

Coincidentally if talking about sports shoes and sports wear....isn't Taecyeon also promoting some sports wear company recently? doing an ad as a runner.

yea he is... brand is called salewa and the fan signing event was on 21st.

C7e2kfXXQAIBV1O.jpg

On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 11:35 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Guigui acted as Belle for a Beauty and the Beast promotion. There's no Beast....so she grabbed Spiderman....haha.

She seems to get a lot of shoes as gifts esp sports shoes....not sure if someone gifted her...or from those companies themselves. The most recent ones...

Beast? Beast = 2pm? :D

On Thursday, March 23, 2017 at 11:35 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Dont beat me. But, sorry to say, this yellow gown didnt look good on uri GG. Chingus, dont you think so? The skirt is way too long....hmmm...What's wrong with the cody again? :tongue:

Archived