(OFFICIAL) Micheoseo Couple T♥G Taecyeon ♥ Gui Gui; Global Couple Thread !! TaecGui ♥ YeonJie Part 2

Admin

• Replies 26.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, packmule3 said:

why is he suddenly bringing Eddie into the conversation? 

Ha! I say deflection. Eddie's a convenient buddy to talk to when he's feeling embarrassed by the sudden attention.  

Like this: 

Or like:  What do you think, @pshop?:wink: 

Yes, lol,  he is trying to joke, asking his dog what is valentine as if eddie will answer, haha..

And after his wife posting their duet song in facebook, and then he spends V-day with seulong oppa which is someone guigui known as her husband best friend, we can draw much more conclusion that they are teasing each other right, lol.

Maybe he even sent that him&seulong pict to his wife (ok, this is delulu mode), lol, as a proof that he didnt spend v day with anyone besides his wife but only with another man    

15 hours ago, packmule3 said:

If this was indeed the first time they've meet after their stint with GWGM, then they would know, for certain, that they had only been using each other as "photo ops", and that all they had was a "business relationship."  

If that was the case, then GG wouldn't be posting their song on Valentine's Day. 

with usual photo ops, the person with lesser celebrity points usually goes to the person with higher celebrity points to take a photo and posts the pic. but here, she didn't actually post the dimples pic. it was posted by eric PD -- while he works in the same company as her now, it is like he is a mutual friend of both since he was the PD for the global WGM show. and he posted it first on his weibo and the global WGM facebook page posted it as well -- so the first folks who saw the pic were taecgui fans. we had the opportunity to gush about it for quite a while. and then it trickled through the 2pm fans who are aware of the taecgui space/favourable of taecgui. so it is interesting to note that the audience that saw the pic first was taecgui fans. so in a way, the dimple pic really was for us taecgui fans.

the global WGM page with their caption made it clear that it was taec who went to meet her -- not the other way around -- and she was surprised; why give such detail? think they wanted taecgui fans to know so guigui could not be accused of exploiting her WGM connection to promote her debut. instead, this was taec's choice and we know that he is sparring of himself in terms of promoting others. the door also had her name tag making it clear that this was her space. whether she was on the same floor or another wing, he walked over to her. perhaps, thats why she looked so happy. like you said in the previous post @packmule3, their eyes sparkle and there is a kind of cozy affection that is seeping out of the photo. we can tell they are close and not faking it just for a selfie...

and it is interesting that the next day, she posted the hearts pic and few others with jackson and the 2pm gang. and her company also used the hearts pic with the hashtag as "taecyeon's wife" -- unless they knew for sure that JYP wasn't going to come down with an axe, it is a rather bold hashtag -- so there was a kind of implicit permission from both taec and JYP that her company felt comfortable using it...

there is a sort of safety with the hearts pic because it has a cheeky, playful vibe. whereas, there is something magical about that dimples pic and it would have been a better choice to display their closeness but they didn't use it. because they chose to use the hearts pic for the promotion over the dimples pic, we don't even need to consider whether it was a photo ops/business opportunity because they didn't capitalize on it that way. so it allows us to fully enjoy the dimples pic as a kind of captured moment. the dimples pic was more like a gift for the fans and perhaps testing the waters.

5 hours ago, pshop said:

Yes, lol,  he is trying to joke, asking his dog what is valentine as if eddie will answer, haha..

And after his wife posting their duet song in facebook, and then he spends V-day with seulong oppa which is someone guigui known as her husband best friend, we can draw much more conclusion that they are teasing each other right, lol.

Maybe he even sent that him&seulong pict to his wife (ok, this is delulu mode), lol, as a proof that he didnt spend v day with anyone besides his wife but only with another man    

kekekek... I like your delu mode @pshop; :D but do folks know how fans reacted to the youtube video? were interesting comments? @mikoshine?

6 hours ago, pshop said:

And after his wife posting their duet song in facebook, and then he spends V-day with seulong oppa which is someone guigui known as her husband best friend, we can draw much more conclusion that they are teasing each other right, lol.i

But wasn't Seulong there in a GWGM episode with them? He was the one who knew a lot of TY's escapades. He bragged that if he spilt the beans on TY, then TY would be dead.

GG could conceivably coax him into giving up those secrets. 

So, haha, I agree with you @pshop. Seulong was his handy alibi to account for his whereabouts on Valentine's Day. 

But weird, isn't it? Nobody said that Valentine's Day is exclusively for couples. It can be a day for bromance. Absolutely! But it can also be a day for singles -- single awareness day. And it can be a day for parents and grandparents who have shown you love. It can be a day for chocaholics. A day for pets. And so on. Just observe the day any which way you want -- or not.

So why was he getting so DEFENSIVE about celebrating this day that he had to post a question to his dog, then follow up with another post with his best friend? With his post with Eddie, his defense mechanism was intellectualization. He was over-thinking the situation; he was trying to emotionally distance himself from the fun event by thinking of it in a critical or logical way. Then, with the second post with his good friend Seulong, his defensive mechanism was displacement. He was redirecting his feelings or thoughts from an "unacceptable" individual (unacceptable in the sense that he'd attract more attention) towards a more acceptable person like Seulong. 

Hahaha. My advise to him would have been to stay chill and let the hype die down --- that is, IF Valentine's Day was truly a non-event for him....

4 hours ago, Lmangla said:

kekekek... I like your delu mode @pshop; :D but do folks know how fans reacted to the youtube video? were interesting comments? @mikoshine?

the comments? of course, taecgui fans are all over her comments section for that post... kekekeke... there are a few who posted screenshots of GWGM and even a few of their wedding photos :heart:

18 hours ago, tatusii said:

hello,

i wanted to watch episodes but the are not available.

where can i watch the eng sub full episodes.

thank you.

If you live here in the US, you can watch the full subbed episodes on Dramafever and Viki. I think you can also watch it on Viki if you're in Europe. 

On 2/15/2017 at 10:03 AM, mikoshine said:

the comments? of course, taecgui fans are all over her comments section for that post... kekekeke... there are a few who posted screenshots of GWGM and even a few of their wedding photos :heart:

The TG fans are all in a flutter again?  But were there mean girls/oppa-freaks on her FB slamming her, though? 

On 2/17/2017 at 1:28 AM, packmule3 said:

The TG fans are all in a flutter again?  But were there mean girls/oppa-freaks on her FB slamming her, though? 

taecgui fans were definitely fluttering all over that post... kekekekeke... and from what I saw, I don't think I saw any mean comments there... so that's a good thing :blush:

Nice stars!

GG FB at 2/22/2017 at 11:50am TST (thanks @chinlylin for maintaining the newsblog!)

16864827_10158342717575038_4224470873666

TY twitter:  Wednesday, 2/21/2017 at 11:42pm KST  (I forgot how to convert the time now. Was this Pacific Standard Time to Korea Standard Time?? Oh well.) 

Spoiler

Just a coincidence. Nothing to see here but the dog. 

C5NpOalW8AU6Qrk.jpg

Visiting Asia next month on business. If you don't hear from me, just know that I'm closer to you in distance than I'm usually am. :)

Archived