[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest sweetu

actually, i have no idea about nodame cantabile . that it is a great manga, jdrama and movies at all before
i just read yoona plays a lead part in this remake with joo won and that makes me freaking happy,,
i was thrilled because i always want to see them both together in a drama,,
their chemistry is endearing in IN2D,,
but i feel bad when people bashed her before she proves to be as bad as they thought,..
now ive read the manga, ,,,and looking at ueno juri alone,,i'm not convinced she is able to play it well,..like she looks so mild, calm and mature to be the childish and crazy nodame,..
but then watching the drama, she proves to me that i was wrong,,
i hope people give yoona chance also,..

i might be a bit bias,,,but when you are fans who follow yoona's variety shows and dramas,,you can really see potential in her,..like she can be super wacky and mad,,
even for joo won, i cannot really imagine him as chiaki,,because he looks so calm and nice,,but people say he is a good actor so i believe he can do justice to the role,..

A_Ke16HCQAAd_Od.jpg

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tiny G's Dohee, a professional?

Source | 2014/07/09 | 160 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

She's good enough to be a pro now.

Tiny G member Dohee is currently busy with starring in various dramas and movies. Dohee's an idol-turned-actress and she's drawing a lot of attention.

As soon as she was done with the Tiny G single "Ice Baby", she joined the KBS 2TV drama "Cantabile Romance" and movie "Secret Temptation" as well as horror flick "Tunnel 3D".

She is mostly anticipated in the drama "Cantabile Romance" as it seems she has found her true character.

"Cantabile Romance" is based on the Japanese comic "Nodame Cantabile" from 2004 which sold more than 26 million copies. It was also remade as a drama and a movie in 2006.

Dohee is very much like the real character from the original and she's been practicing the contrabass whenever she can.

Source : hancinema

Guest tatayoung

Well, just wait till 15th july for the final female lead.. As yoona's fan, i support her with all of me.. I believe she can do it well cause i know yoona will trying hard to prove she is a good actrees..

Yoona, fighting!!!!!

Its funny how some mentioned some other actress to be casted making reference to the drama the actress was in BUT I know before that drama she was heavily criticised the same way about her looks, her acting skills but look at how well she did. Just like how Yoona was criticised about PMaI only for a good bunch praising her after drama aired.

I dont have anything against other actress, I am trying to convey the point that you people should give her a chance before you start saying she cannot do it.

If you love the japanese version so much then stick with that, dont watch the korean version cause you will definitely compare it.

I am surprised that some are even questioning joowon's ability.

This version will be different - with different interpretation, language, set, wardrobe be it significant or just slightly - it all depends on the writer, PDs. Everything will be different to the japanese version except the manga it will be adapted from.

Guest sweetu

yoona looks so good with joo won,,please give this couple a chance,..

yoona2_zpsfd934b95.jpg

549275_340682779393798_49563263_n.pngyoona_zps79339055.jpg

tumblr_my05p3cv8x1qjbhvqo2_r1_250.giftumblr_my05p3cv8x1qjbhvqo3_r1_250.giftumblr_my05p3cv8x1qjbhvqo6_r1_250.gif

i just hope the chemistry works,,and yoona and joowon prove that they are able to do justice to their roles,,.

Hi there :)
I feel like Joo Won is going to be amazing as Chiaki-senpai, honestly I don't see who could be a better pick than him! As for Yoona well I don't know. I like her acting and she definitely improved over the years. However it is hard indeed to find a person who fit completely the role of Nodame but who knows Yoona might surprises us. My only fear is that whoever interpret Nodame forget about her crazy and "savant" personality and make Nodame fall into the comedy cliché of weird which includes an overuse of aeygyo and weird clothing style. Nodame is one of these characters that won't make the cut just using artefacts and I hope whoever interpret her will understand that.

wassilou said: Hi there :)
I feel like Joo Won is going to be amazing as Chiaki-senpai, honestly I don't see who could be a better pick than him! As for Yoona well I don't know. I like her acting and she definitely improved over the years. However it is hard indeed to find a person who fit completely the role of Nodame but who knows Yoona might surprises us. My only fear is that whoever interpret Nodame forget about her crazy and "savant" personality and make Nodame fall into the comedy cliché of weird which includes an overuse of aeygyo and weird clothing style. Nodame is one of these characters that won't make the cut just using artefacts and I hope whoever interpret her will understand that.

@mrdimples you are right about Joo Won not being a natural comedian. Even if he has some funny scenes in Okjakyo Brothers and Good Doctor, it is obvious that it was more about following the script than ad-lib. 7th Level Civil Servant is definitely not a good example of rom-com for him as the entire show was messed up (just thinking about it makes me cringe) and well he did what he could.
For Nodame Cantabile though, I think this lack f comedian skills might be a positive point for him. In the original work what made Chiaki Senpai hilarious was how serious he was in all circumstances ignoring the ridiculousness of what was happening around him. Joo Won can definitely do serious and he won't need to force himself to be funny. All we have to hope now is that like you said, the people around him will be able to make the scene funny enough to contrast with the seriousness of Joo Won and enhance the hilariousness of the whole situation. 

sweetu said: i think whoever plays this part will get criticism and controversies because the role is well-loved by so many,..
comparison will be unavoidable,..
seems like the actresses who refused the role is afraid of comparison as well,,because they will carry bigger burden to accept it,,,

for me,,i think it is better to wait and see,..
personally, i like the pair and it is enough to make me watch the drama,..
i hope yoona will surprise viewers with her acting,,

Annyeong @sweetu I agree with what you said :) I really think that Yoona will surprise the critics with her acting in Nodame Cantabile just like how she did for PM&I. In real life, Yoona is a very dorky person and who loves to make weird faces, so I believe she can carry the character well... Just wait and see :)

I adore both Joowon and Yoona, so very excited to see this couple as lead. Let Oct comes fast for Nodame Cantabile.....yeah!

One of my wish is to see Yoona coupled with Joowon as lead in a drama....this wish comes true in 2014. :x so happy

now waiting to see Yoona with Lee Min Ho, Lee Seung Gi, Seo In Guk, Lee Jong Suk, Park Seo Joon and Sung Joon.....

@sweetu‌ man, both of them seemed cute together. What eps is this? How did i miss this eps. lol

At first, tbh, I am quite skeptical too, knowing that Yoona will be Nodame. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I dislike Yoona but because I imagine KNodame would be someone closer to IU or Park Bo Young or Moon Geun Young (the actresses that imagine could fit Nodame's image). But after watching PMAI, I think I would give Yoona a chance. Plus, she is sooooo adorable with that short hair.

On another note, is it possible for Kwang Soo to be the K Version of Masumi? Hahaha, imagining him to quarrel with Yoona to get Joo Won's attention. LOL.

Guest -quiescent

@jlover1001 - You can see Yoona's appearance on 1N2D (Episodes 441 & 442) with Joowon on my blog English subtitled: http://alwaysyoona.wordpress.com/yoona-variety-shows/Just scroll down to 1 Night 2 Days ^^ 

@saki ^_^ - I think you're mistaken ^^ That picture is of Yoona from mid-2009. Yoona still has long hair at the moment. 

Guest hipstere

alekaonu said: sweetu said: i think whoever plays this part will get criticism and controversies because the role is well-loved by so many,..
comparison will be unavoidable,..
seems like the actresses who refused the role is afraid of comparison as well,,because they will carry bigger burden to accept it,,,

Guest adikkeluangman

From movie The Insiders thread: rubie said:
July 10, 2014
LBH-JSW-BYS 'The Insiders' First Script Reading
Source: OSEN
201407101659772775_53be4a3aa978b.jpg
It's understood that the main cast of the movie 'The Insiders' gathered today for the first script reading. Also present along with actors Lee Byung Hun, Jo Seung Woo and Baek Yoon Sik were the director and reps from Showbox.

Archived