[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" Girls’ Generation’s YoonA Decides on Film Debut Instead of Korean Remake of “Nodame Cantabile” crystalcove July 13, 2014 

yoona-main.png

In the end, YoonA, who received an offer to star in the Korean remake of “Nodame Cantabile,” declined the drama and will, instead, be taking on a Korea and China co-produced film.

YoonA recently notified the production company of the Korean remake of “Nodame Cantabile” (working Korean title “Cantabile Romance”) that she will not be taking up their offer. The idol-actress will be filming a Korean-Chinese production film titled “Zai Jian  Ani” as the heroine, Ani. Ani is described as a bright, bubbly, and eccentric character. Taiwanese actor Peng Yuyan (Eddie Peng) has been offered the lead male role.

As for “Cantabile Romance,” Joo WonDohee, and Bae Yoon Sik have been confirmed for the drama.

credit: soompi

Hallelujah! But honestly, i find it hard to trust the producers after they have tried to cast an idol in a lead role. Nodame Cantabile is an incredibly complex show, not just because of acting, but because of the classical music. They are struggling to find one actess, how on Earth are they planning to scout orchestras?

class="titleNews"SNSD’s Yoona Turns Down Casting Offer for Lead of ‘Nodame Cantabile’

Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Yoona decided to turn down the lead role for Nodame Cantabile.

SM Entertainment told Newsen on July 14, “We received numerous casting offers and after thorough consideration we decided to turn down the offer.”

Instead, Yoona has recently confirmed to act as the lead of Korea-Chinese collaboration film Goodbye Ani.

SNSD’s Yoona Turns Down Casting Offer for Lead of ‘Nodame Cantabile’

Yoona has been discussed as the strongest candidate for the lead role of ‘Nodame’ in KBS 2TV’s Nodame Cantabile (tentative) scheduled to air in October. Juri Ueno took the role of ‘Nodame’ in the original Japanese drama, receiving a lot of love.

‘Nodame’ is a student majoring in Piano who has a 4 dimensional personality. As Yoona has decided not to take the role, attention has reverted to who will be acting as ′Nodame′ in the Korean version of the drama.

Photo credit: Newsen

credit:   mwave

Guest yokosimahlovesyeh

">SNSD’s Yoona Turns Down Casting Offer for Lead of ‘Nodame Cantabile’

Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Yoona decided to turn down the lead role for Nodame Cantabile.

SM Entertainment told Newsen on July 14, “We received numerous casting offers and after thorough consideration we decided to turn down the offer.”

Thank God for that, I love

Nodame Cantabile Japanese version and love to watch it in Korean version, but not if Yoona on it! Sorry Yoona's fans, I am like that, I dont watch if I dont like the actress...

Guest maea18

Yoon-ah out of Nodame Cantabile remakeby javabeans | July 14, 2014 | 55 Comments

yoonah_37.jpg

The internet has spoken: Yoon-ah will not be taking the lead role in the Korean adaptation of Nodame Cantabile, which by the way is operating under the working title Cantabile Romance. (I suppose it makes sense, since Nodame is the Japanese character’s name and will probably change for a Korean drama.)

Read full article HERE

class="post-title entry-title"Yoona declines the offer to star in 'Nodame Cantabile' Korean version + to star in new movie 'Goodbye Ani' yoona.jpg

It's been confirmed that Yoona won't play the lead role in "Nodame Cantabile" Korean version.

On July 14th, through various media outlets, it was revealed that Yoona has turned down the offer to star as the lead role in "Nodame Cantabile" Korean version. SM Entertainment also confirmed the news and said that she won't join the cast of the drama. Meanwhile, it was said that Yoona has accepted to star in a Korean-Chinese movie called "Goodbye Annie"(working title) which will mark her debut on the big screen. The movie will be directed by director Kwak Jae Yong whose previous work was the infamous "My Sassy Girl" in 2001. It was also revealed that Yoona will act along the popular Chinese actor Eddie Peng.

"Goodbye Ani" was a Korean-Chinese joint project in 2009 and it was nominated in the "Most Promising Project to Invest" at Shanghai International Film Festival.

credit:  dkpopnews

Archived