[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

Guest adikkeluangman

I would like to add something as others have posted before me. This thread is the only place that has the positive outlook and safe haven from others places. I even need to mute some people on twitter and FB because they keep on ranting about how they don't like the casting for Korean remade.
Just a suggestion, maybe to people that want to post a negative comment or anything. How bout post it on your blog and then share the link here. People can visit or leave comment on your blog and let's debate there. 
So what do you guys think about the Soompi article regarding Who Should Play as Nodame?... After seeing the choice and descprition that given; it made me surprise because there few actress that I never thought of it before but they sure can pull it off.
From the choice, I like Han Groo (just saw her on her current drama and she totally good at it). Next is Moon Geun Young (the last time she do comedy role was her first movie) and Go Ah Sung. 

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest prosperity

StaRix said:

prosperity

said:

I am trying to understand why you needed to name Lee Min Ho or Kim Soo Hyun to prove your point…

You might not see your comment as insulting to them, but it kind of is, it is as if you are saying they are only "flower boys". Maybe they weren't offered the role, because they are busy doing other commitments (and not because they weren't first choice over Joo Won)?

You could have made your point without naming anyone in particular. I find this comment just as insulting as the person you are exchanging words with.

If a story is good to begin with, each remake can be enjoyed on its own. Shakespeare's stories have been remade year after year for four hundred years and new versions continue to excite audiences today.

this K-adaptation has finally had a thread in soompi ;)
NC was an EPIC manga. i really enjoyed reading the manga back in the past. the J-version of live-action dramas and movies was GREAT. even they had a bit difference in term of story, but it never failed me as the story still went well and never far deviated from the original plot-story.
i have a worry here as i still remember vividly about how Tamaki Hiroshi and Ueno Juri were portrayed their characters as Chiaki senpai and Noda Megumi really really great. no one can beat them, for the fans of NC. so, my worry is based on how several K-adaptations failed in bringing the good portrayal of the characters and the good story. sure enough, K-versions have their own unique. but i think, many fans of NC are really looking forward about the casts as well, instead of standing with the unique K-drama will be offered to the viewers.
i have read some comments out there about Joo Won. i have nothing againts Joo Won although i can't see yet how he'll portray Chiaki senpai. i have watched several dramas of him and his antagonist role in Baker King which really captivated my heart, nothing more. so, i'll wait until his character as Chiaki senpai comes out to bringing my comment later.
well, umm... it's really hard to find the perfect actress to portray Nodame in K-ent. i have read some articles also about Yoona was casting as Nodame and read the comments againts her. sadly, some of those comments were attacking herself as personal. i like Yoona when she was in variety show, such a mood-booster with her kind of attitude. but, yeah, she never impressed me as an actress. she always played that typical-role which mostly nothing different with her persona as an idol, pretty-funny-cheer up. so, we couldn't clearly see how much her acting skill has been improved. 
let's see for the updated-news...

(Note: I'm not 100% sure about this since I'm only relying on Google and Bing translator.)
But I'll just post it anyway since it's about Park Bo Young. LOL~~ I think a reporter from MBN Star suggested Park Bo Young for Nodame. He/She thinks that Boyoungiee can portray the role well. Please correct me if I got it wrong.
kekeke. I mentioned on the previous page that I hoped for PBY for the lead actress... :D
(140708) Here's the article in Korean: http://news.nate.com/view/20140708n17921
472072972112.jpg128221402101.jpg

StaRix said: (Note: I'm not 100% sure about this since I'm only relying on Google and Bing translator.)
But I'll just post it anyway since it's about Park Bo Young. LOL~~ I think a reporter from MBN Star suggested Park Bo Young for Nodame. He/She thinks that Boyoungiee can portray the role well. Please correct me if I got it wrong.
kekeke. I mentioned on the previous page that I hoped for PBY for the lead actress... :D
(140708) Here's the article in Korean: http://news.nate.com/view/20140708n17921
MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!

Guest IguanaSoap

no doubt that Nodame charac is a big role for every actresses out there ...
but I'm more anticipate on how the lead actor will bring the Chiaki senpai character to life
OMG can't wait! Orchestra, classical music, piano, violin etc! /will be the death of me!/

Yoona & Joowon + other actors fighting!!

neko%20022.gif

Let's not get too excited over the cast.

I believe that Joo Won will be able to pull it off. To wat degree will also depends on the production team n cast. Jung YooMi said in WGM acting is reacting, a good cast will enhance own performance.

Until female lead is confirmed, speculation will just fan unnecessary fire. I am for Go Ara.

Any ideas when actual filming will start?

Guest IguanaSoap

@ilmare said: Let's not get too excited over the cast. I believe that Joo Won will be able to pull it off. To wat degree will also depends on the production team n cast. Jung YooMi said in WGM acting is reacting, a good cast will enhance own performance. Until female lead is confirmed, speculation will just fan unnecessary fire. I am for Go Ara. Any ideas when actual filming will start?

Re yoona i am very confused cos the news i read like she got the role. Think up to now there still no official words. Seems like "considering the role" is the key phase here with regards to female lead.

*waiting*

Guest norakim

Things can still change. I'm kind of hoping for Park Shin Hye to be casted as the main female lead. Remember this post if this actually happens. 

I think the female lead is still under consideration. If you look at the Korean portal sites Daum and Naver, the drama is labelled - Nodame: The Final Movement and confirmed cast as of now is Joo Won, Baek Yoon Shik and Dohee.
So we have to wait till July 15 for all the details of the drama. By then the PD, script writer and remaining members of the school / orchestra will be announced

mrdimples said:
There is something which I did not dare to speak on. For fear of being bashed by the avid fans of Jdrama and the Japanese leads. I do not think it is terribly hard to emulate the acts of Ueno Juri and Tamaki Hiroshi in their respective roles in Nodame Cantabile. I will take the risk of being labelled as not being able to appreciate good acting or whatever but I have been wondering for the longest time since I completed the J serial not long ago. If I watched these 2 actors in Nodame Cantabile alone, I would not have appreciated how deep or wide their acting skill are.

Most of NC scenes required and were delivered with over the top acting. It was the unique brand of Japanese comedy. The thing I must commend Ueno on is her ability to portray Nodame as a prodigy with all the accompanying quirks and craziness. Her body language at the piano was extremely good. As for Tamaki Hiroshi, he is good looking and cuts a dashing figure in crisp shirts and tux but I don't see the aura which some fans have written about him. In terms of displaying their musical genius, I would rate Ueno over Tamaki. But one glimpse of how great an actor he is was in Chiaki's last act when tears just flowed down his face. It was such a fine display of overwhelming emotions. It was only later, when I checked out both actors' work that I could better appreciate their talents.

there's always a difference between K-drama vs J-dorama in portraying funny/quirky moment. based on my personal review, K-drama always brought it in cutest way than J-dorama version and J-dorama is more comical instead.
if we have to look on that kind of difference, surely, both version will deliver the funny-quirky moment of the NC's characters in different ways. and this is that (i assume) can't be accepted yet by many fans of NC. i'll please enough on this K-version as long as the story is going well and the main characters can bring their role lively although their interpretation will (maybe) different from the original one. 
i find it interesting though... i'm currently watching FTLY (and yes i'm a fan of its TW-original version also). both have their own unique. the K-interpretation of the story and the characters of the OTP (especially the lead male) are kind of different but still worth watching. and i hope the K-version of NC will bring the same vibe of excitement as FTLY has done so far. 
if we stick to this side of view, this is not only the casts' burden. this is also the writer's job to bringing the K-version of well-written characters interpretation and the PDnim's duty to lead the casts to bring out those kind of characters live. 

Hi the only thing. I hope they keep it true to manga and jdrama spirit first they need to have. Chemistry wth Joo won and yoona to pull still off and. Second love this jdrama so much I watch it all the series , the Eupean special and the movies. Even the anime so please ake good. As boys over flower did

Guest sweetu

i think whoever plays this part will get criticism and controversies because the role is well-loved by so many,..
comparison will be unavoidable,..
seems like the actresses who refused the role is afraid of comparison as well,,because they will carry bigger burden to accept it,,,

for me,,i think it is better to wait and see,..
personally, i like the pair and it is enough to make me watch the drama,..
i hope yoona will surprise viewers with her acting,,

Guest Shycutie

I was actually excited for yoona since finally she was paired with someone who is suitable for her.

Chemistry wise , they have it already (watch her 1n2d guesting). Acting wise you'll never know what yoona can do. She might surprise us just like in pmai. This is a challenge for her and I will support her on this bcos if it turns out good, she will be recog as a true actress.

Anyways,on july 15, we will know if yoona accepted the role.

For the die hard fans of NC, nobody is fit to the role. So goodluck to the cast bcos they will be criticized .

Hope evryone could give them a chance! :)

Let me quote someone's opinion in twitter "mystarmyangel: Like a remake should show you different things from other versions, if every remake must be identical then whats the point?"

Guest adikkeluangman

Iguana-Soap said: but I'm more anticipate on how the lead actor will bring the Chiaki senpai character to life
OMG can't wait! Orchestra, classical music, piano, violin etc! /will be the death of me!/

Chemistry wise , they have it already (watch her 1n2d guesting). Acting wise you'll never know what yoona can do. She might surprise us just like in pmai. This is a challenge for her and I will support her on this bcos if it turns out good, she will be recog as a true actress. Anyways,on july 15, we will know if yoona accepted the role. For the die hard fans of NC, nobody is fit to the role. So goodluck to the cast bcos they will be criticized . Hope evryone could give them
True a Lot people will see the show want to know what twist the will give nodame. It will be good

Archived