[Drama 2014] Naeil's Cantabile 내일도 칸타빌레

Guest adikkeluangman

My heartfelt sympathies for whoever finally gets to play the role simply because no matter how capable the actress her performance will be microscopically dissected by all and compared to the original........ Although I have not seen Nodame cantible but from the comments I understand that it's an iconic and much loved performance by the Japanese actress............just for this simple fact it would be a tough act to follow for any actress.

My first preference for any role is always Park Shin Hye simply because I love watching her. I believe her good enough actress for any role BUT I don't know if I should wish this particular role upon her.......

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't read Korea :D
is it confirmed? wow daebak! SEK is most netizens wanted as K-ver of Nodame at first place. she was confirmed rejecting this role because she already has movie's schedule, if i remember it correctly. if she is finally confirmed to take this role, it's really really a good news!

Edited
okay, i just read the news in Ms Koala's blog. yes yes SEK has already confirmed to joining K-ver of NC! 
and for YoonA, congratulations! she will soon take a role in romcom movie with Eddie Peng, one of my fave C-actors!

Guest fithi

Yes...Shim Eun Kyung Confirmed...... \:D/ This article from Ockoala....http://koalasplayground.com/2014/07/14/yoona-declines-k-nodame-and-signs-on-for-korean-chinese-rom-com-movie-with-eddie-peng/

Guest adikkeluangman

Poor Yoona, she is not deserved to get so much lash-back on the first time. It was drama production that released it and SM side never said anything. Even her new movie is kinda out-of-blue and SM truly handled it in classy way. Anyway, she is in good hand now with the best team for the new movie and all the best for her. Maybe we will see another drama by Joo Won and Yoona once he come back after doing army services. Keep the faith guys.
If SEK is confirmed or the drama team got talks withher again. I guess SEK team need to reschedule or managed to take some time on her movie filming. And what about other casts if today is supposed to release all related information. 

Guest stilldaydreaming

Really? Shim eun Kyung for real? Eh but someone said SEK didn''t say she take the role tho. So i'm kinda confuse. I dun wanna put my hope high >.<. But it will be GREAT if SEK take it for real :). The production team sure is a troll -___-

Guest maea18

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Shim Eun Kyung in Talks Again for Lead Role in “Nodame Cantabile”CallMeN00NA July 14, 2014 shim-eun-kyung-main--734x450.png

Actress Shim Eun Kyung is the new likely candidate for the high speculated lead role in the upcoming drama “Nodame Cantabile.” 

According to Mulhwa Ilbo, a representative of the drama said, “We have wrapped up verbal negotiations with Shim Eun Kyung’s agency. We expect to sign the contracts and make the officially make the announcement next week. We plan to start filming in August.”

Shim Eun Kyung had originally turned down the offer for Nodame due to the conflicting schedules that would arise as she will be filming the movie “Waiting for You.” However, reports were saying that the filming schedule for the movie was pushed back to accommodate “Nodame Cantabile.” 

Shim Eun Kyung’s representatives were more cautious about the announcement. “We have talked with the staff of ‘Nodame Cantabile’ but have not met officially to discuss. The announcement that it has been official is an embarrassing situation for us. While it is true that the schedule for the movie has been pushed back, it does not mean that the drama will fill in the empty space in her schedule. “

Shim Eun Kyung played supporting characters in dramas such as “Jewel in the Palace,” “Hwang Jin Yi,” and “The Legend.” She has also had a growing movie career with “Sunny” and “Miss Granny.” 

Source 1 and 2

Guest lovers77

http://www.dkpopnews.net/2014/07/shim-eun-kyung-is-re-offered-to-take.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
Recent articles are reporting that actress Shim Eun Kyung who was offered first the role of Nodame recently confirmed to star in the Korean version of 'Nodame Cantabile'.

However, Shim Eun Kyung's agency denied and stated, "Shim Eun Kyung's shooting for upcoming movie 'Waiting For You' has been postponed until the end of this year. We had a meeting with the officials once again and discussed the whole situation but our decision is still no."

In response to netizens' claim that the actress is the number one choice for the role, the agency replied, "Thank you for giving a lot of attention."

'Nodame Cantabile' is a popular manga written by Tomoko Ninomiya which was made to a drama that became popular in Japan and even attracted global fans. Korean version is in the making and Shim Eun Kyung has been offered the role of Nodame for having similar image to Juri Ueno but the actress declined for conflicting schedules. Among confirmed cast for 'Cantabile Romance' are Joo Won, Baek Yoon Sik and Dohee.

Korea's Nodame is yet to be found.

well thank you very much to KBS and the production team of NC for all this "drama media playing"  she didn't get script for NC, and SM denied that yesterday so this is all media playing.the truth are she got many offers for both dramas and movies. Yoona not even confirm yet but the news were everywhere stated she confirmed. got hate for nothing! poor her, but the good news she confirmed for her first movie! Chinese-Korean movie " Goodbye Ani" so excited since this is her first movie and her popularity in China are no joke. Yoona fighting!!
alright whoever the female lead, good luck for everything. i hope with this so much useless hype in the beginning will be effect to NC. hope the drama will be successful as the Japanese version.  i really love Joo Won's acting, he's one of my fav actor. so i believe he will play his role very well, fighting!! ^.^v

Guest stilldaydreaming

So, Shim Eun Kyung still rejected it? Ouch. :( :( :(

Well, i think i dun wanna put any hope. But still be waiting for the official news. What's wrong with this production? Eun Kyung rejected this twice tho sobssss.

Guest lovers77

stilldaydreaming said: So, Shim Eun Kyung still rejected it? Ouch. :( :( :(

Well, i think i dun wanna put any hope. But still be waiting for the official news. What's wrong with this production? Eun Kyung rejected this twice tho sobssss.

AsianWiki also just posted  15 minutes ago that Shim Eun-Kyung still considering

Actress Shim Eun-Kyung is now positively considering taking the title role in upcoming KBS2 drama series NODAME CANTABILE THE FINAL MOVEMENT (literal and working title) also starring actor Joo Won.

Shim Eun-Kyung was first offered the title role of Nodame Cantabile, but turned it down to take a role in upcoming movie "Waiting for You." Filming for that movie has now been postponed from August to sometime later this year. Because of the delay, she is now positively considering taking the title role in KBS2 drama series NODAME CANTABILE. Actress Yoona from Girls' Generation was also offered the lead role after Shim Eun-Kyung first declined, but she then opted to take part in Korean-Chinese film "Goodbye Ani."

NODAME CANTABILE is scheduled to first air this October in South Koera.

http://asianwiki.com/Nodame_Cantabile_(Korean_Drama)

Source: AsianWiki FB

Guest chenderella

i think koala jumped the gun because all the other sites are saying that she's still considering. it's most likely a go but not yet official. love shim eunkyung so i'll be looking forward to this if she's on board.

Guest adikkeluangman

I quote myself because I post this on the movie thread.adikkeluangman said:Tiny-G’s Dohee Talks of Her Hardships while Shooting “Tunnel 3D”
dohee.png

Meanwhile, Dohee was also recently cast in the upcoming remake of “Nodame Contabile” called “Cantabile Romance” (working title). 
http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/14/tiny-gs-dohee-talks-of-her-hardships-while-shooting-tunnel-3d/

Okay new candidates for Nodame:

candidates_zps2b25e46a.jpg

1)Lee Ha Na - Top left (Currently in High School - King of Savvy; uhmm for the character Nodame isn't she a hoobae to Chiaki?)
2) Ha Yeon Soo - Below left (Didn't she do a musical student role in "Monstar"?; also same agency as Shim Eun Kyung and Han Hyo Joo)
3) Chun Woo Hee - Top right (underrated actress who got recognition for her role Han Gong Ju in the movie titled the same. Highly doubtful she will say yes, but who knows?)
4) Kim Go Eun - Below right (again a movie actress who got acclaim for her maiden movie "A Muse" - nope she is not gonna say yes!!!!)
Cr: http://www.ajunews.com/view/20140715103821156

Archived