[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

@dimples21 OMG you got me started watching that scene again!! JUST when I though I got over my addiction : [-(   OK... I'm Guilty as SIN for watching it wayyyy too many times... they were just too committed to that scene ;;)   It's not just the kiss it's what they do after he comes up for air.. He still has her head in  his hands  not letting go holding tighter and they do the head nudge while crying eternal tears, talk about devotion...and he relents and yields to her as she's crying  :-SS  I'm gonna have to check myself into Chinese Drama Rehab after this drama [-(  If I can survive the LI Mo cold blood  Love action scenes  8->

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Four 少年四大名捕
7186f99ajw1eq96rqsvcij20qe0ifdlf.jpg     
Language: Mandarin
Broadcast Network: Hunan TV
Broadcast Premiere: March 17, 2015
Airtime: Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00 p.m. (China Time)

Trailer
https://youtu.be/Di09gxeBdNw

Sources: Sina/Weibo, DramaWiki

@carmolita - I don't think she is going back right away. She is going to look for her mom. I am not really sure she knows how to leave this place yet. I think the new crown prince really likes her also and I don't think he is going to let her leave that quickly.

I agree with you dimples21 .. Now that they know she is a girl and she has found heartless it is going to be difficult :(  I just saw the previews for next episode she is going to finally see and be held by  cold blood .. I hope it is not a dream sequence in his delusional state, and I wonder who is going to be the person rescuing her from the barrage of arrows?  It doesn't look like cold blood . O.o

@carmolita- I have not seen thpreview for next week yet. I am waiting on Viki to post episodes  26 & 27. The princess is getting on my last nerve. I wish Chaser would leave her ass.  I kind of feel bad for Ji- Hao sometimes. She trying so hard butCold blood only feels and loves Li-MO.She is the first person  that challenged him and made him think about others.

@carmolita - I think Heartless might be the one who comes on the scene with the arrows in the preview. I'm also hoping that it's not a dream sequence from Coldblood's point of view. I think it's probably going to really be Li Mo, because Jao Hua has to become really and truly properly jealous and turn dark. That can only go so far when Li Mo's not there. Having to see the two of them together would be much more visceral for Jao Hua.

@atoomre-stv - I agree with you. I think it is Heartless and I also think it is Li-mo. Ji-Jao iis going to do everything to save Coldblood but the price will be getting rid of Li-Mo. I need episode  26 & 27 subbed quickly.

I think Clodblood was calling for Li-Mo and JI-Jao was not very happy. Her green monster is showing more and more. 

Cannot wait for next weeks episode

@atoomre-stv - I agree with you. I think it is Heartless and I also think it is Li-mo. Ji-Jao iis going to do everything to save Coldblood but the price will be getting rid of Li-Mo. I need episode  26 & 27 subbed quickly.

I think Clodblood was calling for Li-Mo and JI-Jao was not very happy. Her green monster is showing more and more. 

Cannot wait for next weeks episode

​ME  NeITHER IT'S KILLING ME!!  I should be waiting for Friday  every week to enjoy the weekend after a long week's work instead  I can't wait till the weekend is over so that Tuesday can come quick...  This drama has done terrible things to me I need my head examined :/ Cause I'm clearly not in my right mind

Archived