[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

you gals are so indepth in every detail!

5 inches...from lip to lip and yet might as well two oceans apart per the scenes!

is anyone paying attention to other characters or just like me in the who care about them mode?

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do like Heartless and Mu Xue (I love her costume!) and enjoy seeing them together. I hope she doesn't die. The story synopsis says that all the deputies are happy at the end, so I'm hoping all will be well.

I don't care for the princess. She's a spoiled brat. Why Chaser even likes her is beyond me. I also don't much care for Yi Yi. There are moments when she is lovely, but there are too many times where she just seems annoying and petty. That could be partly due to the dialogue. I don't understand why she does what she does most of the time. I do enjoy the relationship the Four deputies have.

And of course Coldblood and Li Mo.. they are lovely together. Just get sad faced Jao Hua out of the picture...

you gals are so indepth in every detail!

5 inches...from lip to lip and yet might as well two oceans apart per the scenes!

is anyone paying attention to other characters or just like me in the who care about them mode?

I like the other characters it's just nothing is really happening with them right now~ since Li Mo, Cold Blood and Ji Hua are not around,  their relationships are not going anywhere for the moment.  And  Since Cold blood  and Ji Hua  are  the commander's of their squads they can't really go on any missions.  Right now you have the princess and JI Hua in love with cold blood, cold blood only has eyes for Li Mo, Li Mo  loves cold blood but can't truly act on her feelings yet because of  the princess and Ji Hua even though it's evident who CB wants to be with, chaser is  in love with the princess, iron hand has all but fallen in love with gui gui but gui gui is more less afraid to be in love with iron because she's going to die and the  only way to prolong her life is to keep taking poison which he is against.  But their is a preview where Iron hand is  going to attempt to save her life in the ice cave where they practice martial arts.  And heartless is still in love with a ru yan who is long gone, But I think he is going to end up with the princess from that nomad tribe because she's gong to convince him to move forward and stop living in the past and that grave will be for ru yan *fingers crossed* ..

I don't think that cold blood and Li Mo will be able to truly expose their love for each other until they deal with the princess (and their adversaries)  because she is all but determined to make Li Mo's life a living hell because of CB. **which works for me because they can steal kisses all day long :wub:** CB is going to be able to shout that he loves Li Mo  in the market place only because they are not in the capitol city :/  Once the princess falls in love with  Chaser *which is slowly like snails pace starting to happen** everything else will fall into place.

Right now their more less setting up for the next case arc-because an shi is going to use  the fake money to bring down the emperor so that he can take over the worldo.O  and this is all in the name of revenge for butterfly :|

​With everyone in love with Cold Blood I have to root for Li Mo 9_9

@carmolita , @thephamle, @atoomre_stv-

I do like the other characters but Coldblood and Li-Mo as it going on. Remember how they met,  She was trying to pulling one over him and they were constantly bickering with each other. We all saw the chemistry from the beginning.

I like Heartless and  the new princess. She gives Heartless a new prospective view on life. You notice how Ironhand and Chaser were watching Heartless interaction with  Mu Xue.

This will be good for Heartless in the long run. Think about , she left her tribe and her lifestyle  for a strange place, different values, What could be more challenging than that . Granted it was due to the crazy besotted prince brother

I am not a big fan of the bratty spoiled princess. She only thinks about herself and everyone else is beneath her. For example, she can't believe that Coldblood would love someone like Li-Mo who is only a maid and not a princess who can give him power. She failed to realize that Coldblood only tolerated  her because she is the emperor 's daughter and she like to wheel that power.
Cannot understand why Chaser loves her so much.I guess the heart wants what it wants  and you cannot control who you love.

I am okay with Iron hand and Yi- Yi.

I would like to find out more about  Lady J and Sir Zhenge. You  can tell the love each other but circumstances keep preventing them for been together,

I would like to find out more about  Lady J and Sir Zhenge. You  can tell the love each other but circumstances keep preventing them for been together,

​I thought the circumstance was that the Emperor does not want Jiao Niang (Lady J) to marry beneath her since she is a princess and Zhu Ge (Si Zhenge) is just a detective type official. 

​I thought the circumstance was that the Emperor does not want Jiao Niang (Lady J) to marry beneath her since she is a princess and Zhu Ge (Si Zhenge) is just a detective type official. 

@carmolita  -yes were robbed. They  better dedicate most of the next two episodes to Coldblood and LI-Mo. We should not expect anything better from the medicine lady. She killed her lover and his lady and she has a hard understanding true love. 

:DI almost felt off the bed laughing with your post. I see the look saying what the ********.:DxD

I will go with you  to China to have a conversation with the directors, writers and producers about our favorite couple. We need more romance to balance the crazy Lord An and his plots.

@thephamle - yes were robbed. You would think they would use their imagination and incorporate  the beautiful background with their story.  A kiss would have been so appropriate there.

@kd

@dfr_estelle_ I forgot about that. Isn't it time for the emperor to stop been selfish and let his sister find some happiness with the one she loves.

@dfr_estelle_ I forgot about that. Isn't it time for the emperor to stop been selfish and let his sister find some happiness with the one she loves.

​agreed! at this point they are all middle aged, so let them live out the rest of their lives together at the very least! the emperor doesn't seem to be the nicest guy though =\

​agreed! at this point they are all middle aged, so let them live out the rest of their lives together at the very least! the emperor doesn't seem to be the nicest guy though =\

​Which is why I'm worried about Li Mo¬¬  She was suppose to be the emperors concubine and if not by the emperor's hand it may be her father that hands her over to an shi for punishment, which may be how she ended up on that scaffold in the previews with an shi's men pointing arrows at her.  After all she did commit a crime punishable by death.. o.Oand if An Shi makes an issue of it no one can legally  save  her without making the emperor look like a idiot, breaking the law and it is unlikely that she will let someone else take the blame :/  An shi  may try to take control of her like he did Ru yan with hopefully no luck..  I hope cold blood emerges from his illness stronger than ever, because she is really going to need him  to protect her and not  falter or become sick again. I keep thinking about how he told her that he will always stay by her side and take care of her, but it's been the other way around lately- she came near death  so many times for him.  I like how she set out to find him not worrying about the dangers ~ just like he did for her ... but he needs to quickly understand/realize  that mind control technique is dangerous which is why her mother didn't want her to learn it and using it to fight an shi Is not gong to be a  picnic ..the more drained she becomes the closer she is to death.  Cold Blood still doesn't  know about the mission she was given nor that she is trying to find her mother... I'm curious to see the look on his face when he discovers that she has been keeping that secret  from him... But that's what I love about her character - she doesn't play the helpless victim or rely on others for help and they made her stronger in a mental, emotional and characteristic way with out giving her physical abilities such as martial arts... It's her way of fighting and protecting the ones she love9_9 

@carmolita -you are so correct. Li-Mo is a very strong willed individual. Thank god they  did not make her a hopeless, weak female who cannot think for herself. I truly despise female lead like that. It makes me cringe.  I think  Cold Blood knows that Li-Mo is hiding things for him.  It happen before they went on the Imperial Jade case and he did not want her to go and he uttered those exact words.  He just doesn't know the full detail. Only Sir Zhenge knows she is trying to find her mother.

Keep fighting Li-Mo we all have your back and hopefully Cold Blood will soon as he  recuperates.

I cannot wait for Cold Blood  to kick the ass of the Commander for the  IS Department (traitor) . Hopefully the next time Cold blood will just kill him without thinking twice about it or the consequence.:D:P

@jwand  YOU'VE RUINED ME!!! O.o>:(  I can't stay off page 3 o.O  It's those pictures and that video .. I  can't stop watching their hugging and crying scene... Even though he didn't say I love you,~ before they broke from their embrace to the head nudge he did say, " I really missed  you"  then li Mo cried and  said " I really missed you"..  then head nudge  :wub:  Must go watch some more:DxD^_^

Hi, Everyone,  I'm debating should I watch this drama or not so I finally found the thread for it and come to see what you guy's have to say about it I seen the first season but none of the others should I watch seasons 2 and 3 before moving on to 4 need your honest opinion..

Hi, Everyone,  I'm debating should I watch this drama or not so I finally found the thread for it and come to see what you guy's have to say about it I seen the first season but none of the others should I watch seasons 2 and 3 before moving on to 4 need your honest opinion..

In my opinion 9_9 no  you don't need to watch the others... I haven't seen any of the other season's mainly because the cast keeps changing  and I don't want to compare them , the only one  from 3 of "the four" movie version  whom  is in the series is  emma wu / gui gui  who  plays one of  the  female lead character's called  Yi Yi in this drama.  There may be others but that is the only one I recognize as far as a main character.  The others who play the four main  deputy's whom are  Chaser, Cold Blood, Iron Hand and Heartless are all new to the role.  This makes a good  stand alone drama.  The special effects are about a 7 on a scale of 1-10 but the story  and great acting more than makes up for it because it's not over the top.   What I like more about this version is that the main characters are younger, fun to watch .. and eye candy:wub:   And the female leads are really good too.. they hold their own without having to use martial arts.....which is a change from the crying heroine

@valsava - I did not know there was a season 1 & 2 . From watching the current season it does not feel as if it was a continuation.You will definitely enjoy this season. 

We are all having fun on this thread. You are more than welcome to join us,

@carmolita- @atoomre_stv, @thephamle, @jwand,@dfr_estrelle and others

I am really impressed on how  smart Li-Mo is. For  example she used for mind hearings twice with the besotted prince. The first time  when one of his soldiers died and Li-mo read his mind about some kind of oil on the prince's  clothing . She was quick witted in that she told him that soldier told her.

The next time was after the fire. She read the crazy besotted prince's mind and knew that it was his doing without actually witnessing it.

I also love the fact that she can speak to animals like she did with the horses and birds

We have to give the writers credit for creating a strong, smart  and loving leading lady.

Let 's give major  high five and love to Li-mo

Archived