[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@jwand there will be another episode today right?

it is like 4 episode per week right? since 1 episode is actually about 90mins long which they broke into half right?

Yes, @angelangie! It will start in about an hour! Run to make sure you don't miss it!  :)

Hi, glad to see some familiar faces here! 

I didn’t pay much attention to this drama because of the horrible CG in their trailer…so when I started on this drama I was thinking if it isn’t interesting enough, I will give up and fast forward a majority of it, watching only parts/pieces of it. However, it turns out I really enjoyed it, minus the CG. I was still skeptical in Ep 1 because of the draggy fighting scenes but it went interesting from there. Lol There is just something about four hotties on screen at the same time that makes it a bit irresistible…

I am not a fan of Janine Chang and I never really enjoy her acting but her character seems much more interesting than I thought and I actually look forward to her scenes. I don’t know why I got the impression that she would be a goodie female lead with a passive personality but she definitely prove me wrong. I love her interaction with Cold-Blooded (Zhang Han), especially when she tried all kind of ways to make him save her from the cliff and none of it really worked. I found it refreshing that it is not your typical hero saving the damsel in distress but a much more humorous approach to their first meeting.  I can’t wait to see how those two develop as the drama progress…

I know a majority of this drama will focus on crime-solving and the battle against evil but I am looking forward more to the romance and brotherhood here. So far, I enjoyed the beginning of Janine and Han and very interested in Ruthless’s love story. Based on the trailer, I am looking forward to Gui Gui and Ironhand’s storyline as well but not so much of William and the princess.

Character-wise…we see Cold-Blooded focus on his skills and duties, Ruthless’s gentle and intelligent side, Chaser’s flirty and outgoing personality but not so much on Ironhand, except superstitious. Acting wise… Zhang Han did a pretty decent job as cold-blooded, except for that beginning fighting scene (I just found that annoying, mostly because of the horrific CG) Surprising, I really like Yang Yang as Ruthless but sometime I feel he is a bit too soft and kind-hearted (which I thought he should be but not express outwardly). William…please don’t throw tomato at me but I feel uncomfortable watching his acting so far…once in awhile he makes me laugh but I feel the way he act is weird… not much on Ironhand so far…

Overall, I will continue watching because I always love the story of the four and so far the drama is interesting enough…

I can’t help it…I have to recap this…

All throughout the 4 episodes, we see Cold-Blooded like this…

2s1n40y.png

Suddenly there is a ray of sunlight coming in after a thunderstorm…

2zyy9dy.png

And all throughout the episodes, our female lead was like this to our male lead…

3023ouh.png

Suddenly she is star-strucked with awe...

2638ubl.png

So far I am in love with this drama ! ;))  But does anyone know what Zhang Han's (cold blooded) real voice sounds like ?  I watched him in  Heroes of Sui and Tang/ Sui Tang Yan Yi as Luo Cheng and his voice sounds totally/very different in both dramas.    8-> 

carmolita said:

So far I am in love with this drama ! ;))  But does anyone know what Zhang Han's (cold blooded) real voice sounds like ?  I watched him in  Heroes of Sui and Tang/ Sui Tang Yan Yi as Luo Cheng and his voice sounds totally/very different in both dramas.    8-> 

ahhh! I gotta know or I am going to loose my mind this weekend.  In episode 15 does anyone know what cold blood said to chu li mo after he rescued her from that  pervert - especially the part when I think It was ji yao hua was standing outside of the door listening to their conversation.    @-)   I can only make out  bits and pieces of the conversation and I'm dying to know the rest ;))  I feel like I'm being tortured :-w  with anticipation [-(

carmolita said: ahhh! I gotta know or I am going to loose my mind this weekend.  In episode 15 does anyone know what cold blood said to chu li mo after he rescued her from that  pervert - especially the part when I think It was ji yao hua was standing outside of the door listening to their conversation.    @-)   I can only make out  bits and pieces of the conversation and I'm dying to know the rest ;))  I feel like I'm being tortured :-w  with anticipation [-(

@ BreezeC

You are amazing and made the rest of my week for this week and the next!!  :x  I've re read your post over and over and now I am going to go watch it again.  I really like how they are not forcing Cold Blooded and Li Mo's relationship and I think that is what's drawing me in ..the writers are doing a good job of pacing it/there connection because it seems natural. And I love how they are not making it a love triangle.  Originally I was not crazy about their choice for the lead actress she just seemed a bit over the top, but now she's kind of grown on me and I look forward to the  scenes with Cold Blooded and Li Mo and cringe when the episode is almost over :-SS Episode 18 can't get here fast enough.. I wish it was next week already #-o

Your translation is awesome and so passionate Viki needs to have you write the subs, you would probably do it quicker and the way you write it puts me in a dream state of mind 8->

Archived