[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

OMG, OMG   COLD BLOOD DID SOME MAJOR CRYING TODAY :(  On one hand I felt sooo bad for him :| On the other I wish I knew what he was discussing  with Ji Hua  because she was crying with him to every chance she could get  ¬¬ I'm really hoping he cleared the air about his feelings toward her...  He looks soo bad right now, I'm wondering if it's the poison or his despair over heartless and li Mo.  I hope he returns to normal tomorrow when he finally meets Li Mo because cold blood is making me depressed..*sniff*  I'm wondering if Li Mo feels some guilt for not leaving the village earlier?   If she had done so then he wouldn't of tried to look for her ..-_-   Although It would be cool if the crown prince showed up and tried to steal her back while cold blood is there :ph34r:   that scene would be priceless:D I'm soo glad heartless got his memories back ,, Tomorrow we should get the jealousy scene....This is a shame I waited all weekend and I now I got to wait one more day !! This is worse than torture ...I'm suffering more than cold blood right now ..-_-  And is it my imagination or does it look like Li Mo isn't completely healed from using her mind reading technique?  She looks drained ..

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Carmolita - I'm also not sure what was said but I think that Coldblood was given a time frame for how much time he had left from Madam Knife which probably doesn't help his happiness. Probably the additional complication of the wolf poison in his system doesn't make healing any easier. Missing Li Mo is hurting. I'd love to know what Jao Hua said to him.

Was anyone else surprised that Prince Besotted turned into Prince Psycho in the blink of an eye? Where was that part of him earlier? Sure, he wouldn't take no for an answer but he seemed good natured enough, not crazy mad scheming to kill other people.

It's nice to have Li Mo take off searching for Coldblood by herself rather than waiting for him to appear. I like how they have her character take initiative. :-) Also given the previews, it's a good thing she's left the Bureau since Lord An is going to use her lady-in-waiting past as a weapon against her, Zhuge da-ren, and the Infamous Four.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's episodes. :-)

@carmolita - you are so correct. He  really did a good job protraying his despair and hopelessness:ph34r::o:wub:. I think he feels really lost because he cannot do his marital arts and  he is truly missing his lady. Li-MO  is the  one person that  makes his heart tremble and bleeds.  Remember when they were investigating the imperial jade seal and Li-Mo was riding with Heartless and  he started  becoming jealous and wondering where those feeling came from:D9_9

Ji-Hao is trying everything in her power to win him over but she cannot. She is clinging to him like a life preserver. :D9_9. Wait until she realizes only Li-Mo can  save  Coldblood. Can  we say rage, anger, jealousy, vindictiveness. Wait wasn't she supposed to be understanding  of the situation. Nothing like a woman scorned.-_-:$

I am not really sure what the besotted prince did to  cause Li-Mo and the princess to leave. Yes, it would be priceless if he tried to steal Li- Mo from Coldblood.

Just imagine Coldblood's  reaction." Listen, I almost died,  she save me  not once but twice. I almost drained her lifeline and you come from now where  and want to steal her, OH no!!!!, I don't think so. These are your options. 1)  Do you need me to go wolf  on you. 2) Do you want me to just kill you right here , right now. 3) Just disappear like the wind.  :P:D ( I want his scenario :) :)

@atoomre_stv - how did Lord An find out that she is a lady in waiting? Is that probably the reason why the arrows were flying at her. Did Zhuge da-ren know that  Li-Mo was a lady in waiting. 
Does this mean that the princess will not  help Chaser and the other  Infamous deputies.

Cannot wait for tomorrow episodes.

I have to wait for viki to upload episodes 27, 28 & 29.

@atoomre_stv - Yes I was surprised with the  turn with our besotted prince. Even his sister could not believe it. Wow!!!!!!! never saw it coming

​I didn't see that one coming either .. Although it doesn't surprise me because the more Li Mo tried to back off the more the crown prince tried to hang/cling  on.  I'm surprised that he didn't try to chase her till the ends of the earth.O.o

I know that An Shi was investigating li mo... The most I could gather from today's conversation was Cold blood wanted to leave tomorrow and JI Hua wanted to stay ...at least she has some common sense...¬¬  It's a good thing that he is waiting ..since li mo is going to show up tomorrow to save his life along with madam I hate relationships.. You'd think they would find the cure in the book of poisons -_-  It seems almost as if he doesn't want to live if he doesn't have Li Mo...considering he's healthy in later episodes she's definitely going to save him.  I love her I'll protect you even if it cost me my life attitude :wub:  The cool thing is he can't stop her because  he has no clue what she's doing until it's too late B|

@dimples21 - In an earlier episode Lord An was talking with his toady Yu Chun Tong about who of the deputies had the mind reading ability to break the spell on Ru Yan. Li Mo was mentioned and neither knew much about her except that she was Coldblood's maid. The only one he knew who had the mind reading technique was the woman who we know is Li Mo's mother, but he didn't know that then. The idea was put forth to search out the husband's family and see what could be found out about the wife and if there was any connection to Li Mo. In this most recent set of episodes 29 and 30, Lord An's people find Li Mo's father and ask if he knows the woman in the scroll (Li Mo). Of course he does, she's his daughter and he refers to her by her original name which I've forgotten. Zhuge da-ren never knew that Li-Mo was the lady-in-waiting that the Four were sent out to find. I'm sure it will come as a big surprise to him what the deputies have been hiding from him. However, given her importance with her mind reading skill and daughter of her mother who was the best female deputy at the Bureau, and the fact she's the one who enabled them to get the Jade seal back, Zhuge da-ren might be able to make a case for her.

Prince Psycho seems to be responsible for the big fire that occurs in episode 29. Some people died and it looked like the elder brother and younger brother who weren't chosen as Crown Prince were among those who died.

@carmolita , @atoomre_stv- Thanks for the explanation,  I forget that Lord An knew about  Li-Mo's mom and that she was the best mind reading. Also forget that   Li-Mo's  dad is very weak and only thinks about himself.  Sir Zhuge will definitely find a way to save Li- Mo. There is no way she is going to the palace  because they all need her. Can you  imagine after everything Coldblood would lose her to the emperor. He would definitely go crazy and become the wolf man and terrorize everyone.:D9_9

Also Coldblood adopted father is the emperor's blood brother and he wants his son to be happy. Lord An's plan will definitely backfire. There are too many people  that have  Li-Mo's back.

You know who is going to be happy, Ji-Hao.  She will think this is her last chance to get Coldblood. ( wishful thinking)

@carmolita - I need my dosage  of Coldblood and Li-Mo together. This is four episodes without them. I need to see protective  and loving  Coldblood. Can we pleaseeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE get some loving and kissing soon.:P:D9_9

Anyone volunteer to translate some of the convo between coldblood/ ji hua and coldblood/the man hater woman? I am desperate to know :-)

As always you gals' insights are great!

@ thephamle - ​Wish I could but I don't know Chinese. I would like to know also. It is going to take a couple of days from them to translate on Viki.

Pretty pretty please with cherry on top :)  :)

Anyone volunteer to translate some of the convo between coldblood/ ji hua and coldblood/the man hater woman? I am desperate to know :-)

As always you gals' insights are great!

@ thephamle - ​Wish I could but I don't know Chinese. I would like to know also. It is going to take a couple of days from them to translate on Viki.

Pretty pretty please with cherry on top :)  :)

​the blind leading the blind while watching without sub- LMAO

Viki is slow lately :-( but at least they are doing their best :-)

on the conversation of CB and JH, Cold Blood wanted to leave to look for LM, he said the poison  cannot be cure, he wanted the rest of his life can be with Li Mo one more time. LH persuaded him to stay as his life and Li mo is a fate by god, So he and she will be meet again when he is complete the treatment.

Other Conversation bw them. CB wanted JH delivery a letter back home but JH refused to leave as she understand the truth reason is CB feels unable to endure with the situation and her love. He said to her he sorry, he only has Li Mo on his heart, JH should back home and get married with a good guy. He is also worry about her illness ( the pale face or some how does he knows??? because her make up is quite strong i cannot see and greensy :-) .

The conversation BW  CB and the medicine lady

He asked the lady please take JH back to the main town, he felt bad when tied her up and unfair for JH. The Lady mention Li Mo as if she is still alive she should find him here now, Cb just so sad and answered he doesn't want to see Li Mo anymore, he is afraid of Li Mo would be very upset to see his haggard suffering and death. The medicine lady shows the respect toward to CB for of the loves he contributes for two his ladies ( one for friendship and for lover :-). She said he needs to alive so JH will alive and she is confident to cure his body.

@kd22 - Thank you , thank you, You have made my day,

@carmolita - now you have more insight on why Coldblood will try and push Li- Mo. Isn't it funny that the medicine lady realizes that Coldblood's love for Ji-Hao is only friendship and yet Ji-Hao still cannot/ do not want to comprehend  this,

Looking forward to my favorite couple today. They should be lots of  crying, soul searching   and hopefully makeup time.

@kd22  Thank you soo much for the translation!!  My Chinese is less than 5% when you consider the vastness of the language and even that is stretching it 9_9 Now I have to go rewatch and enjoy even more their conveyed emotions since you've enlightened me on their conversation. :wub: Your amazing !! Thank you so much :D

@kd22 - Thank you , thank you, You have made my day,

@carmolita - now you have more insight on why Coldblood will try and push Li- Mo. Isn't it funny that the medicine lady realizes that Coldblood's love for Ji-Hao is only friendship and yet Ji-Hao still cannot/ do not want to comprehend  this,

Looking forward to my favorite couple today. They should be lots of  crying, soul searching   and hopefully makeup time.

​OHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS   I can't wait till noon ,.. so excited !!!  9_9:wub: Actions speak a thousand words ...I may end up doing endless rewatching of todays episodes.  I wonder if their will be an kissing :wub: Can't wait for the jealous scene...  Still wondering if we have seen the last of the evil prince .

OMG, OMG,  ~ @angelangie or jwand  can I beg you for some love action shots of our favorite couple Li Mo and Cold Blood :wub:  Sad part we only got 2 major scenes  of Li Mo and Cold blood.  One per episode and a few small scenes - like really small ¬¬  The scene where they reunited was priceless :P     The long awaited hug, tears and head nudge.. Someone tell me if my ears deceived me with all the  excitement, but as he held on to her with both of them crying in each others arms..  Didn't cold blood say to  Li Mo  " I Love You"..  I'm going to re-watch but I could swear that's what I heard... Sadly that was the most love action we saw from them and the last scene we got of them was cold blood sleeping peacefully  in Li Mo's lap.. it was so beautiful but I wish it was the other way around so I can gaze into his eyes staring into hers:wub:

@carmolita- was I imagining things or did it seems like medicine lady wanted  to get rid of Li-Mo. Ji-hao do you now realize that no matter what you do, Coldblood entire body soul mind and thoughts are all about his leading lady Li-Mo. 

Yes I enjoyed  their time together even though it was brief.

Next week better have more loving, kissing and hugging for our couple:D:D

@carmolita- was I imagining things or did it seems like medicine lady wanted  to get rid of Li-Mo. Ji-hao do you now realize that no matter what you do, Coldblood entire body soul mind and thoughts are all about his leading lady Li-Mo. 

Yes I enjoyed  their time together even though it was brief.

Next week better have more loving, kissing and hugging for our couple:D:D

​I could of swore they were going to kiss during the head nudge ... but then  I WAS ROBBED BIGTIME!!!  :ph34r: That would of been the icing on the cake to put ji-hao over the top ¬¬

Archived