Quantcast
jwand

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

@carmolita - I don't think she is going back right away. She is going to look for her mom. I am not really sure she knows how to leave this place yet. I think the new crown prince really likes her also and I don't think he is going to let her leave that quickly.

I agree with you dimples21 .. Now that they know she is a girl and she has found heartless it is going to be difficult :(  I just saw the previews for next episode she is going to finally see and be held by  cold blood .. I hope it is not a dream sequence in his delusional state, and I wonder who is going to be the person rescuing her from the barrage of arrows?  It doesn't look like cold blood . O.o

@carmolita- I have not seen thpreview for next week yet. I am waiting on Viki to post episodes  26 & 27. The princess is getting on my last nerve. I wish Chaser would leave her ass.  I kind of feel bad for Ji- Hao sometimes. She trying so hard butCold blood only feels and loves Li-MO.She is the first person  that challenged him and made him think about others.

@carmolita - I think Heartless might be the one who comes on the scene with the arrows in the preview. I'm also hoping that it's not a dream sequence from Coldblood's point of view. I think it's probably going to really be Li Mo, because Jao Hua has to become really and truly properly jealous and turn dark. That can only go so far when Li Mo's not there. Having to see the two of them together would be much more visceral for Jao Hua.

@atoomre-stv - I agree with you. I think it is Heartless and I also think it is Li-mo. Ji-Jao iis going to do everything to save Coldblood but the price will be getting rid of Li-Mo. I need episode  26 & 27 subbed quickly.

I think Clodblood was calling for Li-Mo and JI-Jao was not very happy. Her green monster is showing more and more. 

Cannot wait for next weeks episode

Episode 3 Recap

All my recaps are based on the uncut versions which are one hour long as opposed to the 45 minutes. I noticed today that there are some scenes (which I thought were cute!) that did not make it to the 45 minute episodes :(

@atoomre-stv - I agree with you. I think it is Heartless and I also think it is Li-mo. Ji-Jao iis going to do everything to save Coldblood but the price will be getting rid of Li-Mo. I need episode  26 & 27 subbed quickly.

I think Clodblood was calling for Li-Mo and JI-Jao was not very happy. Her green monster is showing more and more. 

Cannot wait for next weeks episode

​ME  NeITHER IT'S KILLING ME!!  I should be waiting for Friday  every week to enjoy the weekend after a long week's work instead  I can't wait till the weekend is over so that Tuesday can come quick...  This drama has done terrible things to me I need my head examined :/ Cause I'm clearly not in my right mind

@carmolita, @atoomre_stv, dfr-Estelle,

did you notice that rou-yan wanted Li-mo to take care of Heartless when she is gone. I thought she knew Coldblood likes Li-mo

@dimples21 - I thought the same thing when I saw that scene in the hotel, but Ru Yan does learn that Li Mo and Coldblood are a couple. That was clear on the mountain when the two couples were saying their goodbyes. I'm thinking it was more of a family sisterly take care of Heartless request.

What I want to find out is what the woman that Jao Hua finds to help Coldblood is saying. She doesn't seem to like men or women or people in love.

@atoomre_stv - okay that makes more sense. I want to know what they are talking about also. I thinks Coldblood pretty much told Ji-Jao that he is in loving with Li-mo and I have a feeling that her jealousy will be hamp up to the hundredth level. She cannot understand why Coldblood only thinks of Li-mo and she has been with him for over five years. 

The next couple of episodes should be real interesting. The crown prince trying to keep LI-mo, Coldblood getting better. Ji-Hal jealousy, chaser ignoring the princess which I love. Plus all the other plots to take down the emperor 

@atoomre_stv - okay that makes more sense. I want to know what they are talking about also. I thinks Coldblood pretty much told Ji-Jao that he is in loving with Li-mo and I have a feeling that her jealousy will be hamp up to the hundredth level. She cannot understand why Coldblood only thinks of Li-mo and she has been with him for over five years. 

The next couple of episodes should be real interesting. The crown prince trying to keep LI-mo, Coldblood getting better. Ji-Hal jealousy, chaser ignoring the princess which I love. Plus all the other plots to take down the emperor 

​I'm  wondering the same thing too because after he called out li mo's name in his delirious state of sleep  and that evil woman scolded him- what ever he said it was  something to make Ji Yao Hua cry... so I too was wondering if he spoke about his feelings for Li Mo indirectly.  I couldn't wait for Tuesday and rewatched all the previews again - looks like somethings going to happen in the village - probably the crown prince's evil brothers trying to take the throne- just a guess, heartless runs away with the princess and she dies eventually by An Shi geng  - previews can be tricky - some how li mo finds cold blood at that house he hugs her , she saves him, they're happy, his wolf poison takes over, he forces her to leave, he chases her and confess his love- Ji yao Hua turns evil wanting to make her pay, cold blooded grabs her into his arms and says is this what you want!  She wants to kill  li mo for cold blood's  love, but I'm wondering if cold blood is going to willingly go to her so that she won't hurt li mo  or will it be mind control.  Because some preview scenes show him holding Ji Yao hua ..  But I can't wait until we finally see the scene that magnifies her jealousy 100 folds... that makes her want to kill Li Mo... Tuesday can't get her fast enough and viki needs to translate the complete episode before calling it %100 they missed translating an important part before cold blood got poisoned - cold blood said something to Ji Yao Hua and then they were going to split up before being drawn into that battle  and they also missed one of chaser's sentences - when they were talking about which road to take the seal back to the capitol - after chaser talked about the conspiracy he asked cold blood about li mo  and then cold blood said she wouldn't recover easy/started talking about how she wouldn't recover easily. But I am happy that the started subbing the series a little faster :)    

@carmolita - I am a little confuse with the previews because sometimes I think they are out do sync. Did you notice that viki it only  up to episode 26 and youtube shows up to episode 27. 

I think Coldblood is always afraid he is going to hurt the people he cares about so he always chases them away. I don't think he will be able to do that with Li-mo. She was entered his soul and being and cannot do without her. She makes him feel at peace and he is extremely proctective of her. Remember what  he told the bratty princess and the others. He would forgive anything they did before but going forth anything they did would be against him. Can we all say he declared himself don't touch my woman or there will be hell to pay

I think that Li Mo having found Heartless will actually make it easier for her to be able to leave the village and the besotted crown prince. She has a friend who she must take care of and get him back to the Bureau. That is more important to her than being a good guest and trying to make everyone happy. And once Heartless regains his memories, which we all know will happen :-), if it's in the village, then he and Li Mo become a stronger team against Prince Besotted.

I don't want Li Mo to have to disappear from Coldblood again. I do want her to find her mom and she can do it on her own, but I don't want worrying about the other person to be the only thing Li Mo and Coldblood do together before the end of the series. I am curious how the jealous Jao Hua, all decked out in red with her different hair style, will get Coldblood to be that close to her.

I'd also like Heartless to end up with the princess. I'd like to think the the preview where the princess gets hit on the back and Heartless screams, is not her dying, just his emotion at the time, and the next episode will show her recovering somewhere. One can always hope...

I want to know who's responsible for the arrows that are going to be shot at Li Mo (and Jao Hua?).

@atoomre_stv -  I agree with you  that Heartless getting his memory back will be beneficial to Li-Mo but Prince Besotted seems to can't take no for an answer. 
It would be good that  disappearance is not the reason but remember the synopsis stated that they will suffer a lot.

Part of the reason will be jealous JI-Hao, crazy Royal Lord Ah-si-Geng  and the fact that Coldblood needs to get  revenge his wolf tribe,

I have a feeling that it is crazy Royal Lord Ah-si Geng, The people shooting looks like his. I think this part of his plan to get Ji-Hao on his side.

She is already in jealous rage and it is only going to get worse. She will definitely try and use Li-Mo against Coldblood because she is his weakness.

Let keep our fingers cross that Tuesday comes quicker and our questions are answered,

@carmolita - I am a little confuse with the previews because sometimes I think they are out do sync. Did you notice that viki it only  up to episode 26 and youtube shows up to episode 27. 

I think Coldblood is always afraid he is going to hurt the people he cares about so he always chases them away. I don't think he will be able to do that with Li-mo. She was entered his soul and being and cannot do without her. She makes him feel at peace and he is extremely proctective of her. Remember what  he told the bratty princess and the others. He would forgive anything they did before but going forth anything they did would be against him. Can we all say he declared himself don't touch my woman or there will be hell to pay

i love how the leading lady that is smart and witty. Not weak at all- love it. Li Mo is the first female lead that entertained me

@carmolita - thanks for the explanation with viki and youtube. Yes, I saw just saw the trailer you are talking about and I thought this was going to happen.

Think about it, he has wolf poison  and now he is poison again. He is really afraid and he does not know how to handle his new found feelings and emotions.  Remember his name is Coldblood,  All of sudden, someone , he never expected pierced his ice cold  heart and now he  feeling this burning sensation called love,pain and anguish.  I cannot wait to see  how he handles it and resolve this issue.
Please Ji-Hao get a grid, you already know he loves Li-MO and love cannot be forced. Did you see the look of disgust on his face when he grab Ji-Hao and said is this what you want.:D:P

Did you notice in that trailer that all the four deputies are having love problems. Chaser and princess, Iron Hand & Yi-Yi, Heartless and the new princess.

Look  forward to this week's four episodes

I'm changing my opinion about who is going to save Li Mo from the arrows. I was watching the various trailers and previews I could find and saw one with Jao Hua and Li Mo tied up as targets and the back of a man with a sword entering the area. Lord An is on a roof watching everything. If the guy has a sword, it's likely then Coldblood and not Heartless. It makes more sense too because Coldblood has to save Li Mo and that fact alone hikes up the jealousy factor for Jao Hua. I do find her annoying with her pretense of being understanding of the fact Coldblood loves Li Mo and not her, but she's so clingy with her "while she's not here, can't you see that I'm such a super understanding compatible girlfriend, future wife material" behavior. I also enjoyed the princess getting yelled at by both Coldblood and Chaser.

In the previews I also saw Li Mo dressed up in the tribal dress as if she was going to be married but she didn't appear concerned at all. I wonder just what Prince Besotted is going to try to do to get her to stay.

I've also found that the quality of the videos is much better on the official hunantv website (at the top of this forum page) than what I find on youtube. I still wait for the subtitles at viki, but the image quality is really good on the official site - and they become available sooner than they do on youtube... :-)

@atoomre_stv -  I think you may be right . It would be protective Coldblood saving his lady. You know if this is Coldblood saving his lady,  our jealous and understanding Ji- Hao will now have a fit and do everything in her power to harm Li- MO. Your power and money cannot buy love. Please move on.

God the bratty, I wish chaser would give up on her but he has love her for so long he wouldn't. She is spoiled rotten  to the core and only thinks about herself. Maybe something will happen to Chaser to make her reflect. Princess's aunt really like Chaser. 

i love how the leading lady that is smart and witty. Not weak at all- love it. Li Mo is the first female lead that entertained me​@

@thephamle- I agree with you.  She is always thinking and doing crazy things, This is one of  the reason why  she as touched Coldblood heart.

She always thinks about others especially the ones she cares about.