[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand

Thanks for the praises, carmolita! I never did translation before and it took me awhile but I do like to write...especially something that interest me...\:D/
I agree that at first I was not too fond of Janine but I have a 360 degree change of mind after seeing her in this role...as the story progress right now...I only want to watch Cold Blooded and Li Mo's scene and 011 (Gui Gui's character)...

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the things that keeps me addicted to this drama is cold blooded's eyes whenever he stares at li mo with that serious look~ it's as if he's  looking straight at you.  Looking into his eyes is like looking through the doorway of heaven. They are so piercing   :x ;;) Can't get enough of them 8->

I loved this weeks episodes,  when cold blooded and Li Mo kissed I thought he's warm blooded now and when Limo fainted and he carried her to bed, took care of her and threw the princess out of the room and shut the doors .. I was in awe =D>  and wished it could go on longer... I do feel bad for  Ji Yao Hua  her love is unrequited and I will become sad when she takes the walk on the dark side according to the previews ....Although I'm wondering if she would of had a chance with cold blooded if her subordinates didn't interfere... I would love to know everyone's thoughts on that issue :)

@jwand I love the NG that you put up~ hearing Zhang Han's voice in his cold blooded role was priceless  

:x

OMG I GOT MY WISH AND IT ISN'T EVEN MY BIRTHDAY!!! :D   The episode on VIKI ends when cold blooded puts LI Mo's head into his shoulder, but the episode on Chinese TV  and located on youtube is the full extended version  which shows what happens afterwards! :((   Coldblooded try's to force Li Mo into bed leading to another misunderstanding with the princess listening outside the door, and the 2 scheming female deputies ( I think one of them is butterfly)...and as if Christmas didn't come early! Lots of shots of cold blooded and Li Mo  sleeping in the same room together  :\">  Followed by another favorite part.. The 2 female deputies try to get Li Mo to come out of the room and cold blooded being the intelligent one knows their up to no good and tries to shut the door in their face   :-\"  But Li Mo falls for it and leaves with them #-o  she still hasn't learned yet  ;)) She ends up with a knife to her throat  :-SS then  some semi-hot guy (He's semi-hot because he can't compare to cold blooded)  >:)  rescues her and then kidnaps her and Ji Yao Hua  sees it!! [-(  I knew it but didn't want to believe it~ He's on the evil side :-S and I wonder how noble Ji Yao Hua   is going to be since now she has a chance to get rid of her biggest rival and she didn't even try to stop him ..  will she keep the secret to herself??  Hope she tells cold blooded before he finds out or their relationship will be beyond repair...next week coldblooded gets a letter about Li Mo's disappearance.  I can't wait to see what the aftermath is like ..especially when Li Mo doesn't return back to the room :\">

I know the starting points are different but why is there more footage on the Chinese version then the Viki verison? Is viki cutting the footage? :-S

@carmolitaThe shorter versions of the episodes are usually what is broadcast over television at the scheduled time. The following day, networks post 2 videos of each episode online. The shorter video is usually the version that was on television the night before. The longer video is a complete version of that episode. VIKI subbers probably make a choice between the shorter and the longer version. I do not know how the subbers make their choice. As far as what is actually televised, networks shorten the complete episode because of either Chinese government regulations or because of concerns from companies who advertise on the show.

I just saw the uncut versions and noticed that they cut soo many Cold Blooded and Li Mo scenes and the uncut version definitely has a fluidity to it.  I wish Viki chose to sub the uncut version over the cut version, but still grateful that they chose to sub the drama.  The only solution to this is to learn Chinese quickly B-)

Where is the uncut version? I've been watching the cutted version because it is faster...but I would love to see more of their scenes together. Love everytime I see Cold Blooded and Li Mo on screen... 
I do feel bad for Ji Yao Hua but not too bad. She does love Cold-Blooded and willing to sacrifice for him but I felt she could do something about it...I mean they have been together for years and it is like a constant under current between CB and her in which she is waiting for him to love her and he is waiting for her to not love him. So I felt like both of them are at fault for letting thing sit for so long...and maybe that's why she will turn...
carmolita said:

Although I'm wondering if she would of had a chance with cold blooded if her subordinates didn't interfere... I would love to know everyone's thoughts on that issue :)

MEEEEE TOOOOO !! I love watching Li Mo and Cold Blooded on screen :x I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I have watched Li Mo faint and Cold Blooded carry her to bed and force the princess out of the room    :\"> :-$ I need to put that finger on ice so that it will stay off the rewind button >:) I'm going to watch more uncut versions to make sure that I didn't miss any Love action between those two can't be to careful these days   :-B

Guest cupcakes1308_stv

Does anyone know who dubbed there voices cause Chaser's voice seems to be like his actual voice >~<

OMG,  OMG  THE SUPER HUGE KISS, TEARS AND EMOTIONS between LI MO and Cold blood  today were to die for~  :-O   It was a long one and cold blood did not come up for AIR :\">   My heart skipped a beat :-SS  I thought I was going to die that scene was so good!! :((  I have to applaud the writer for that scene alone... It was soo genuine 8->  :-\"  Still trying to catch my breath ...MUST REWATCH

JUST saw episode 22 ... I just can't get enough of this love action!!!  :x  But I'm still in shock and awe :-O  over episode 21..the way cold blood grabbed Li Mo into that kiss  was too passionate for words :\">   and is it just me or is Li Mo wearing cold blood's clothes because hers were torn up by that pervert??  What happened she didn't bring extras...:-/

carmolita said: MEEEEE TOOOOO !! I love watching Li Mo and Cold Blooded on screen :x I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I have watched Li Mo faint and Cold Blooded carry her to bed and force the princess out of the room    :\"> :-$ I need to put that finger on ice so that it will stay off the rewind button >:) I'm going to watch more uncut versions to make sure that I didn't miss any Love action between those two can't be to careful these days   :-B

carmolita said: OMG,  OMG  THE SUPER HUGE KISS, TEARS AND EMOTIONS between LI MO and Cold blood  today were to die for~  :-O   It was a long one and cold blood did not come up for AIR :\">   My heart skipped a beat :-SS  I thought I was going to die that scene was so good!! :((  I have to applaud the writer for that scene alone... It was soo genuine 8->  :-\"  Still trying to catch my breath ...MUST REWATCH

dimples21 said: carmolita said: OMG,  OMG  THE SUPER HUGE KISS, TEARS AND EMOTIONS between LI MO and Cold blood  today were to die for~  :-O   It was a long one and cold blood did not come up for AIR :\">   My heart skipped a beat :-SS  I thought I was going to die that scene was so good!! :((  I have to applaud the writer for that scene alone... It was soo genuine 8->  :-\"  Still trying to catch my breath ...MUST REWATCH

Archived