Quantcast
jwand

[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Four 少年四大名捕

jwand said:

(Sina/Weibo) 6af0b9b9jw1erdmcv1wgbj218g0rswpx.jpg

i love YiYi and TieShou chemistry.....natural and while most of the times it was YiYi who was after TieShou, TieShou in his quiet charm had managed to be romantic most of the times and he does look after YiYi to the best he can :) and we can definitely be sure that he does care for YiYi in his own quiet way :)

carmolita said: MEEEEE TOOOOO !! I love watching Li Mo and Cold Blooded on screen :x I'm embarrassed to admit how many times I have watched Li Mo faint and Cold Blooded carry her to bed and force the princess out of the room    :\"> :-$ I need to put that finger on ice so that it will stay off the rewind button >:) I'm going to watch more uncut versions to make sure that I didn't miss any Love action between those two can't be to careful these days   :-B

carmolita said: OMG,  OMG  THE SUPER HUGE KISS, TEARS AND EMOTIONS between LI MO and Cold blood  today were to die for~  :-O   It was a long one and cold blood did not come up for AIR :\">   My heart skipped a beat :-SS  I thought I was going to die that scene was so good!! :((  I have to applaud the writer for that scene alone... It was soo genuine 8->  :-\"  Still trying to catch my breath ...MUST REWATCH

dimples21 said: carmolita said: OMG,  OMG  THE SUPER HUGE KISS, TEARS AND EMOTIONS between LI MO and Cold blood  today were to die for~  :-O   It was a long one and cold blood did not come up for AIR :\">   My heart skipped a beat :-SS  I thought I was going to die that scene was so good!! :((  I have to applaud the writer for that scene alone... It was soo genuine 8->  :-\"  Still trying to catch my breath ...MUST REWATCH

@dimples21 OMG you got me started watching that scene again!! JUST when I though I got over my addiction : [-(   OK... I'm Guilty as SIN for watching it wayyyy too many times... they were just too committed to that scene ;;)   It's not just the kiss it's what they do after he comes up for air.. He still has her head in  his hands  not letting go holding tighter and they do the head nudge while crying eternal tears, talk about devotion...and he relents and yields to her as she's crying  :-SS  I'm gonna have to check myself into Chinese Drama Rehab after this drama [-(  If I can survive the LI Mo cold blood  Love action scenes  8->

jwand said: dfr_estelle said: I've been wondering if I should recap this.... Hmmmmm. Should I? Are subs already out for it? @dfr_estellePlease do! I loved your Love Through A Millennium recaps.
Viki.com has been subbing this. The first few episodes, in my opinion, spend too much time on Chu Li Mo's adventures as a housemaid. The drama starts getting better after that. Also, William Chan has a very original comedy style. william chan is surprisingly good for his first role :) and i like him too....he is honestly very natural about it in there 

The Four 少年四大名捕
7186f99ajw1eq96rqsvcij20qe0ifdlf.jpg     
Language: Mandarin
Broadcast Network: Hunan TV
Broadcast Premiere: March 17, 2015
Airtime: Tuesday and Wednesday 10:00 p.m. (China Time)

Trailer
https://youtu.be/Di09gxeBdNw

Sources: Sina/Weibo, DramaWiki

Thank you soo  much dfr_Estelle for the recap :D Does anyone know why Li Mo has not made her way back to cold blood yet since she is obviously perfectly healthy?O.o  It doesn't look like they're holding her hostage