[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

The secret it's out of te worst way possible for our leads and of course NO PREVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CRIME!!!!!!!!
poor Soo Young and Min Suk faces :( the upcoming episode will be more than sure sad for our leads

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wop. There it is. That ending that looks like the truth will be revealed. If Soo Young finds out for herself first before anyone else, I would love the show so much more. At least the couple gets to work out their issues first before anyone else knows.

why you are all worry about last scene?...he will say "I'm MS ! his little brother, Hiiiii..." she will believe it...nothings gonna change...

I don't think Min Suk will lie to Soo Young. He seems to be the type who prefers being honest. :)

I wonder how good her memory is because when she and the older employee who was wrongly accused of selling info to the competition went to eat with MS, he specifically mentioned that he had a hyung and not a dongsaeng. So I wonder if she will think back to that day if he lies. 

kimnabong said:

Soo Young does find out for herself first!!!! I love this showwww!!!!! Oh em gee I'll prepare tissue for next week's episode.

I won't survive this! Such a cliffhanger and I won't be able to watch episodes 11&12 until next Sunday because I'm leaving on holiday to Greece for whole week and only get back on time to watch episode 13  ~X(! This show just keeps getting better and better so how in seven hells am I going to survive missing 2 episodes which will be even better than episode 10?! I hope I get at least some internet connection to log in on Soompi, so please, EVERYONE KEEP ME UPDATED AND SAVE MY SANITY NEXT WEEK  [-O<

Oh dear. That's like saying santa took away our presents! Gaaah. What will we do without your screencaps???? Oh em gee. Have fun in Greece though. :D

I'm guessing epi 11 will be about the couple fighting, perhaps a breakup. I doubt Soo Young will get past the age gap. Imagine if SY forgives Min Suk, accepts him as director but not as boyfriend----yet. I can only imagine their workplace antics. I can imagine MS trying to get SY's attention and SY treating him like a kid. Such tension over repressed love!!!

I wonder how good her memory is because when she and the older employee who was wrongly accused of selling info to the competition went to eat with MS, he specifically mentioned that he had a hyung and not a dongsaeng. So I wonder if she will think back to that day if he lies. 

There's a part of me that wonders if she'll believe what she sees since she can be a bit dense. Haha. Cute.

Guest miapaip

I have not seen the RAW episode yet but from the pictures I have a feeling that when SY sees him in school uniform, he is going to act like he doesn't know her and that he is not the director but indeed his look-alike younger brother. But thats just a theory. haha lets wait and see! 
I kinda like the JW 's angle too. He makes things more interesting and spicy. I think the director and the scriptwriter was establishing the relationship and giving us all the romance before the story really takes off and each thread unwinds. it will be so interesting to watch it happen.

Aah 6 more days to go! 

I'm sure he will tell the truth besides she knows it's him,even if he doesn't say it one can see it and he said always he has a hyung not younger brother like he should have,his friends,his personality,his wounds....man my heart broke for both of them,Soo Young face when he saw him standing there ,Yoo Ah face that didn't knew what happened and his friends close by....Min Suk wanted to reveal the truth to her the night he called her and all but she drunk to much and fell asleep while he was in the middle of confessing...i knew she would find out at school based on the hints but it's still hearberaking!I bet all my money that i don't have that Min Suk won't lie to her and reveal everything...and Soo Young might be dense with many things but that stupid she isin't just as he isin't fake concerning his feelings for her so he won't deny it,more than sure he will beg for her forgivness because he didn't tell her the truth before having a romantic relationship...
and the thing was from the get go that she will be in the lie besides him so she needed to find outthose who knows that the Director has a brother know it but Min Suk always told that he has a hyung not younger brother

Archived