[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi @sullifish dongseng :) you are in this thread too. Great!!

Lets spazz about High School King ok? I'm watching this drama because of the storyline and also the leads. I only know the first leads. Hopefully by the end of this drama, I would also like Lee Soo Hyuk, the 2nd male lead :)

Episodes 1 and 2 are now available on KDrama.com for those of you located in the US and Canada! http://www.kdrama.com/en/shows/king-of-high-school Check it out and let me know what you think of it!!

One episode down and not only am I hooked, but I'm pretty obsessed with Min Seok... Seo In Guk isn't even my usual style! 

“The King of High School Manners” Seo In-guk asks Lee Ha-na for a burger

The chemistry between seo in guk and lee ha na is funny. She was devastated after being rejected by yoo jin woo (lee soo hyeok). He also asked her to stay seated.

skrprw.jpg

The chemistry between Seo In-guk and Lee Ha-na is funny.

On the second episode of the tvN drama “The King of High School Manners”, Lee Min-seok (Seo In-guk) showed interest in Jeong Soo-yeong (Lee Ha-na) at the office.

He saw her drunk on the street before. She was devastated after being rejected by Yoo Jin-woo (Lee Soo-hyeok).

Lee Min-seok happened to be the director of the retail team in which Jeong Soo-yeong was a contract worker. She didn’t recognize him and he asked her to buy him a burger. He also asked her to stay seated until he was done eating.

“The King of High School Manners” is about a high school teen who doesn’t know how to get along with the world, then one day he ends up becoming the director of headquarters in a corporate establishment.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc…

Guest frenetical

I am LOVING this drama so far. Very smart, well written, and excellent character development. Tvn usually hits it out of the park for me, so I'm not surprised, but I think the three leads are excellent. I'm really looking forward to this one. Thank god! There was a bit of a drama drought....

Also was that Jung In I heard during the song on the bus in episode 2? I love her, so that's another check mark for me!

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"Seo In-guk Contributes to the Popularity of ‘High School King’%EC%88%98_%EA%B3%A0%EA%B5%90%EC%B2%98%EC
Seo In-guk plays the main character in tvN’s ‘High School’. As many can relate to his character Lee Min-suk with his acting skills, he is attracting so many viewers with only two episodes.
In the 2nd episode of ‘High School King’ aired on June 18, Lee Min-suk (Seo In-guk) started working as a directing manager at a big company by the request of his brother. He started living as the two different men.
Being unaware of the typical work process and terms used in companies, Lee Min-suk asked awkward questions like “Isn’t it important to sell and buy in large quantities in the market?”, “What is consulting anyway?”. He looks so cute and confident, looking like Seo In-guk himself.
He also asked Jung Soo-yeon (Lee Ha-na) who played drunk frenzy in front of his house to buy a hamburger for him, pretending not to recognize her. The viewers liked the comical episodes where Seo In-guk was being playful and brazen.
The average TV rating of the 1st episode on the basis of households that pay the subscription fees, recorded 1.5% and the highest rating recorded 1.8%. Considering the records collected by Nielsen Korea and the fact that it airs on a cable TV channel, the drama had the fresh start. Seo In-guk reconfirmed that he is one of the top rating drawing stars.
tvN’s ‘High School King’ airs at 11 pm every Monday and Tuesday.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by Jellyfish Entertainment, Translated by Lee SarahGet it K | JUne 18 2014

@alekaonu, @suchadiva42-- helllllooooo!
the first two episodes so far was interesting. the best part is there is the team manager and his boss who already know that Min Seok is a kid. it would have been utterly ridiculous if nobody knows.. the opening of ep 1 had Soo Young reminding him of which classes he had in the afternoon and his school schedule and sending him off -- so looks like at some early point, she will also know and be in on the scheme... should be entertaining to watch. wonder if the younger sister will also find out early and basically use that to blackmail him into spending some quality time with her...

epi 2 is getting more better..

i laugh so hard when min seok have conversation with jin woo.
"we're at the same handsome line"

:P

the preview of epi 3 make me more curious with the next story.
keeping up with presentation at work and ice hockey match at school.

also i'm surprised that actually min seok is'nt in his senior year.

:-/

I got so much secondhand embarrassment when Min Seok was at the company, especially his conversation with Jin Woo about the bussiness thing. His answers are so funny =))
I'm quite surprised that there are people who knows Min Seok's real identity this early. But I agree that it's better this way. From the preview of episode 3, it seems like some people are already suspicious of him... :-/

briseis said: I have to day that SIG and LHA are absolutely rocking in their roles! I've been watching kdramas for 9 years, however, I have seldom seen this adorkable chemistry!
OMG! The second episode certainly doesn't disappoint - it keeps getting better.

>>> OMG tell me about. And the bus scene from episode 2! Gah!

Archived