[Drama 2014] High School King / King of High School Life 고교처세왕

StaRix

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MinSeok's brother will die if he won't substitute him? Mmmm....

Is
MinSeok's older brother a :
1) Secret Agent?
2) Having trouble with the Korean mafia?
3) Running away from people because of too many debts?
4) Someone kidnapped him from the company he is working?

What about
MinSeok  ? Won't he be in trouble from his older brothers' enemies ?
If there's a secret enemy/spy... He can't trust many people in that company.

@uglypearl it's said that Minseok older brother is doing revenge for people who make their parents die. I have an assumption that his object of revenge is at the company, and maybe he just using MinSeok for his revenge plan... About the life and death threat, perhaps it's just a threat to make MinSeok obey him?

Can't wait for the premiere. Just a few hours to go!

popscreen7 said: @uglypearl it's said that Minseok older brother is doing revenge for people who make their parents die. I have an assumption that his object of revenge is at the company, and maybe he just using MinSeok for his revenge plan... About the life and death threat, perhaps it's just a threat to make MinSeok obey him?

Can't wait for the premiere. Just a few hours to go!

Some screencaps from episode 1 - I can't believe I'm not watching this live - why can't tvN have official livestream like every other Korean TV ~X(So it looks like the female lead knows his real identity from the very first episode. This will make the romance even more engaging since we won't have to worry about any case of mistaken identities. It looks like they are partners in crime so to say. I love this dynamic.ge21oN2.jpg
JctFs2G.jpg
0YacEWu.jpgbBFsYwc.jpg

er3O7Hm.jpg5PhkykE.jpgRrWhmO0.jpgzxStD2L.jpgYCZNrI3.jpg

source: as tagged, naver

They started the episode with the leads and the heroine knows who he is but it's fast foward in time and after he runs to school it's starts the story in the present...the first episode was intresting and with potential,poor Min Suk has such bad luck with women,surronded only by crazy ones especially the 2 sisters,one crazier than other....the second lead is intresting as well as character and has his own "secret" to name it like that,who will see ep 1 will understand what is about and i actually like him,he isin't that bad of a guy...i'm glad the heroine has her own good points because frankly she is a mess...i liked it,laughted quite a lot and it will get better from what i saw....hope in the future our heroine will dress better and not so old fashioned

Miky88 said: They started the episode with the leads and the heroine knows who he is but it's fast foward in time and after he runs to school it's starts the story in the present...the first episode was intresting and with potential,poor Min Suk has such bad luck with women,surronded only by crazy ones especially the 2 sisters,one crazier than other....the second lead is intresting as well as character and has his own "secret" to name it like that,who will see ep 1 will understand what is about...i'm glad the heroine has her own good points because frankly she is a mess...i liked it,laught quite a lot and it will get better from what i saw....hope in the future our heroine will dress better and not so old fashioned

Scenes from episode 1Min Seok finding drunken SY - I already love their chemistry together. To me it seems that he is the one with the brains and maturity far beyond his age despite the age difference.

@uglypearl

We don't know yet the detailes,from what i got from the little scene from the past he died from a car accident after he left his wife and Min Suk i think,he was mad at him and his passion for sport...in the same day of the funeral the mom died as well i think and after that the older bro left to USA and he stayed with his uncle i think and grampa...Maybe because of Jin Woo father his job or business went down and that's why he was so mad...maybe because sports cost a lot and he was joblessalso it seems Jin Woo Mom is outisde of Korea in a hospital or so and he wanted to bring her back without his dad knowing but he found out...i see he hates him or doesn't trust him,that's why he doesn't trust people in general and always records them as well all i know the bro is hiding from someone and i think he is in Korea

The drunk scene was hilarious yet a bit touching for me because they meet on the bus and he followed her to get his phone back and covered her with a paper and even waited without being seen for Ji Woo to come get her and then leave for his own home

High School King is winning on the internet (most searched drama on nate, completely beating the other dramas like Doctor Stranger,...) and on real-time streaming ratings, completely. True it'S still a cable series so the actual ratings will be much lower, however, we can already see how much anticipated and popular this show already is.I'm happy for the cast and the crew. I hope HSK will continue to rise :xZWcNNJh.png1x4RZaz.pngcpTBd1W.png
source: twiiter

Archived