[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Is this illness of Gun really serious? I mean, he fainted at the end of preview ..Everyone knows that he won't die now because its only 10 ep and we have in total 20 ep ..But one thing is sure, there won't be many sweet and cute scenes between Gun and Mi Young :(Theres came after one sweet ep, 6 episodes with angsty moments, I don't like it :(

Well guys, be prepared, the melo part of the drama is coming.. 
Gah, I just can't stand seeing how sad our OTP look like in the preview. I just hope those episodes that contain sad and angst moments is not too much, I just love seeing those two in lovey dovey scene, they are so adorable..

p.sI love how korean remake did some changes in the drama and did not really follow 100% the original version (e.g Gun with some heredity illness, Daniel is a designer instead of some guy who involves in pottery business) 

:x
My take about Gun's latest hairstyle is that HE'S DECIDED TO MAKE A CLEAN BREAK FROM SR! In Kdramaland, there's usually some significance in a change of hairstyle. I like it as he definitely looks more like matured looking CEO!
Since he's a goner with regards to his new found feelings for MY, he has decided to change his IMAGE. He wants to look more mature instead of being flamboyant in order to become a faithful husband and responsible dad later. He has shoved SR's photo with him into his drawer for good.About his cufflinks from SR, he has stopped using them & he doesnt expect MY to find them.

Don't worry... Don't worry... Calm down everyone... Since I watch this drama, my prediction always goes wrong except for the last scene... Kissing.... Hahaha... So calm down and enjoy our otp moments because I believe more sweet scenes will come... ;;)

from what i predict from the text preview and video is  Daniel coming to meet MY instead of Geon is because he fainted on the streetThis gonna create misunderstanding btw the OTP
idk but in this version i pity Geon so much, because he is just a dorky nice guy who is willing to take responsibility and he truly loves MY by doing everything to protect and maker her happy but MY's is still in doubt of his feeling and all the people around him keep misunderstanding his actions.I wonder what will happen to him when MY left him..... and with the reason of miscarriageit gonna kills him numerous times  =((

Guest NiceD

Yeahhhh
;) i watched episode 9, woooowwww, kiss kiss kiss :D
:P <:-Phttp://www.247drama.com/watch/fated-to-love-you-korean-episode-9.html

I kept on singing the tune to myself " You are my girl , all my sunshine " n go on & on & on  music crazy rabbitwith the song n happily turn around ballerina crazy rabbit  MY boss is starring at me!!! exorcist crazy rabbitle me *STOPS humming* n SMILE WIDELY!! 144le boss goes away!! pheew crazy rabbit

anopinion said: I think the preview is about

1. The press publishing the fact that theirs is a contractual marriage and Mi-young's family knowing about it as well (I suspect Mama Yong let out the beans, purposely).
  2. Halmoni and the elders going crazy over the issue.
  3. School 2014? Yang-soon v.s. Volcano High?
  4. Mi-young's mum wants Mi-young to leave Gun, but Mi-young says she likes him.
  5. Daniel says something which I have no clue about.
  6. Gun's illness acts up and he faints on the street.

OMG!!!! :-SS  I was worried about them constantly bringing up the issue about Lee's son tendency to only live to their mid 40 but I was hoping the Gun would manage to skip his ancestors’ fate! I don't wanna him to die!!!! :(( :(( :(( He even went to Dr. Octopus telling him that he needs to live a very long like to raise his Gae Dong! :((

I actually thought that maybe

br>But what if the brain malfunction would cause Gun to lose his memory of everything that happened starting with his trip to Macao? That would suck! If he forgets everything related to MY and the baby and happily think that he is still going out with Sera. :(( :(( :((

I don't like the amnesia cliché! :((

But in this case i bet his heart would do constantly do these strange *ba-dumn* thing every time he would see MY or something that would related to her and litle Gae Dong.

p.s. The School 2014 pics are totally awesome though! =)) Lol, their even made the poor adhjoshi lawyer to dress up! I bet he thinks *And what am I doing here?!* A-haha, I just love MY's ex-boss! He is such a nice man. :)

I really would hate an amnesia-plot

Please every one here stop & translate for me what happened in the preview ???
The news about divorce contract then why Sera know as you wrote ????
Please make me understand my head is confusing the published news what about 
#-o

hmmmm....
in ep 7, Gun says snails and frogs are friends; so daniel is a frog
in ep 9, Gun says, "is she with that lizard?"; daniel is a lizard now???? (GASP!!!)

this is the cute version:
royalty-free-lizard-clipart-illustration

in real life, they are super ugly......