[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest aaa1188

Harrrow to all my lovely chinggus... long time no talk? How's everyone? I have the whole box set sitting at home and I absolutely haven't the time to do the re-watching.

Missed all of you and it is true .... this room ins as warm as KMY...

The DVD was a BLESSING. 
I will try to get some essence of interviews translated to be shared with those who purchased the DVD set but did not understand the language...........sometime in the future. Sawwrry, cannot present a timeline, it's the beginning of a new semester...So, only those who survive in this thread and check it might get it :P...

Guest aaa1188

gumi said: The DVD was a BLESSING. 
I will try to get some essence of interviews translated to be shared with those who purchased the DVD set but did not understand the language...........sometime in the future. Sawwrry, cannot present a timeline, it's the beginning of a new semester...So, only those who survive in this thread and check it might get it :P...

@ Gumi said:  The DVD was a BLESSING. 
I will try to get some essence of interviews translated to be shared with those who purchased the DVD set but did not understand the language...........sometime in the future. Sawwrry, cannot present a timeline, it's the beginning of a new semester...So, only those who survive in this thread and check it might get it ...
I'm pretty excited that you will be able to translate some material from the the 3 extra DVDs in the Director's cut.  I've had this set since late Nov and almost gave up on finding what was said in interviews and various excerpts.  You're like my lifesaver!  I'll be checking in daily for updates!Sounds like you are a student, good luck on your studies.

Hi all!! 
So I was really bored... and I was ill... So much pending work... etc... I was so depressed lol... 
And I had only one thing to turn to. FTLY:episode 18... That episode works like a charm to make my mood go happy and it did... 
How I miss FTLY and this forum! I still keep rewatching my fav scenes in episode 18... I'm like... play... back ... play... back... Damn I never finish that episode in 1 hour lol... 
Ofcourse I love all the episodes of ftly... but in the earlier episodes, seeing Mi Young affectionate towards Gae Dongie tugs my heart... So episode 18 is my stress buster episode. I can't wait to rewatch the whole drama again... 
I really wanted to watch Jang Hyuk's current project, but I let a few episodes slide, for marathoning. I just can't see him past FTLY... I need to get my mind out of the JJang pair and watch it :P... 

lucky for those that have dvd cut ftly.... i cant afford to buy one since its too expensive  in our currency..it almost 1k (same price as renting house here)...hahahaha....i can only download ftly and watch it everyday...before sleep... i love to watch ep 2, ep 6, ep 10, ep 11, ep 18 and ep 19...which i repeat every scene......hahaha...still cant move on from admiring jjang couple although jnr were in mr back...they are soooooo cute......kyeoptaaa... :D:D

bluenix_me said: riou666 said: Anyone here a runningman fan? The shampoo scene in the episode one of this drama, where Jang Hyuk put his entire head in the pool. 
If I remember right Gary did the exact same thing in one of the runningman episode where they compete on who have the most appeal in towel cf in front of judges. 
Whats more in that episode jang Hyuk was the guess I'm sorry if I'm wrong because I dont remember what episode and too lazy to check it but I think this shampoo scene was Jang Hyuk idea lol.

gumi said: The DVD was a BLESSING. 

I'm not too late! Happy 1280 guys!
@gumi, thanks in advance for helping to translate the interviews! the dvd has been a blessing to me, but not knowing what it says takes (a little) off the topping from the cake :( so having you to translate is such a godsend. 

Sunset90 said: Hi all!! 
So I was really bored... and I was ill... So much pending work... etc... I was so depressed lol... 
And I had only one thing to turn to. FTLY:episode 18... That episode works like a charm to make my mood go happy and it did... 
How I miss FTLY and this forum! I still keep rewatching my fav scenes in episode 18... I'm like... play... back ... play... back... Damn I never finish that episode in 1 hour lol... 
Ofcourse I love all the episodes of ftly... but in the earlier episodes, seeing Mi Young affectionate towards Gae Dongie tugs my heart... So episode 18 is my stress buster episode. I can't wait to rewatch the whole drama again... 
I really wanted to watch Jang Hyuk's current project, but I let a few episodes slide, for marathoning. I just can't see him past FTLY... I need to get my mind out of the JJang pair and watch it :P... 

Friends, did you know that Jang Na Ra sent coffee truck to Jang Hyuk's new drama filming site, supporting JH? Coffees were served with stickers with super cute message, "Jang Hyuk hyungnim fighting!" and sandwiches had stickers saying "Jang Na Ra supports Jang Hyuk hyungnim and Shine or Go Crazy"Awww so sweet

gumi said: Friends, did you know that Jang Na Ra sent coffee truck to Jang Hyuk's new drama filming site, supporting JH? Coffees were served with stickers with super cute message, "Jang Hyuk hyungnim fighting!" and sandwiches had stickers saying "Jang Na Ra supports Jang Hyuk hyungnim and Shine or Go Crazy"Awww so sweet