[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Yeah....our dalpaeng couple won! 
Congratulations!!!! and to all the voters too! Congratulations!!!
Its been a nice end to 2014....
off topic...was happy Song Jae Rim and Kim So Eun won best couple on MBC Entertainment award  last night...
And today it's our Dalpaeng couple!!!
Happy new year everyone!!
Deepest condolences to our Indonesian chingus on the horrible plane crash...and prayers to our Malaysian chingus who are braving the floods and prayers too to our Filipino chingus who are braving the typhoons ...

Guest chantilly

wow, this is a nice surprise indeed. usually, your expected couples will never get to win.  it's always IN THE MOMENT thing and this ended in Sept.  Well, congrats...They look so good together still.  I like JNR's dress but her hairstyle not so much. :)

Guest rintintintin

Congrats my favorite couple, Actually I was awake when one of my friend told me that the snail couple won hihihi.I knew it hahaha! Is that only one award for them? Congrats to JNR as well.

Such happy news!

Been ages not in this forum and i'm back with the happiest time ever, our Jjangs won the award.

Congrats LG & MY, both of you and all the crew and staffs in FTLY truly deserved it.

This year definitely the year of our Jjangs Couple ;)

Guest rintintintin

I know this is so funny to asked this folks, CAN WE RE WATCH THIS DRAMA FROM THE START? Since our snail couple bagging those major awards there hahaha! Okay, I wouldn't shave my head this time wahahaha! :))