[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

fiovial said: Like @chunnogirl33‌ I actually want a good ending for Yong and his mom. I'm looking forward to the day when Geon can fully embrace him as a brother....if that ever happens. It wasn't Yong's fault that he is a mistress' s son. And really since both Geon's parents have passed away a long time ago I would like to see Geon forgive his father's sin. It will be good for him. Once he can forgive his father, he will be able to gain a brother. I'm sure Yong would love to have a brother too.

The grandmother has never treated them nicely, that's why they are plotting against the family, but I am hoping, MY will be nice to them so that on the long term, they will change their mind, because through MY LG will tread them better. MY always cares for others and i can imagine, she is the only one who can bring peace into the family.

Guest chunnogirl33

@fiovial‌ It's BTS!?!???

k back to chanting: MARRIED, 2 KIDS! MARRIED, 2 KIDS! MARRIED, 2 KIDS! MARRIED, 2 KIDS!

Guest kaonamp

I'm curious as to the step brother, is he really Gun's half brother or he is just a step brother? They never really clarify it. I would understand if he was a step brother that the mother brought into the family and see why grandma doesn't like him too much. But if he's really the half brother then it would be so odd that grandma has no liking to him at all and that's odd since he is practically the grandson as well. Grandma dotes on Gun so much that I'm sure she would do the same for Yong too.

Anyhow can Wednesday come any sooner, I've been re- watching episodes 6,7 and 8 the past few days because I just love the direction that this drama has taken. Every episode never amazes to touch my heart. This is probably by far one of the best portrayed love story. Simple but yet it can be so true in real life as well.

Those pictures were in the gossip news articles that Director, secretary Tak brought in for Gun in his office before the charity party! There were about three pictures, one Gun was bending down to pick up something with Mi Young by side, one with them both standing next to each other and the other one was Mi Young slightly holding his front blazer, coat but he's not touching her hair!

@stuartjmz‌ .. Hihihi... That will going to happen ... Of course.. Hihihi... But will enjoy it to the fullest because happy ending waiting... What I like about this drama and repeat it so many times each episode because lee gun and mi young can be lovey dovey without limit... They're officially husband and wife here... Hahaha... :D

Guest chunnogirl33

New pics!!!!! but whats going oh there! is he sicky poo? awww is she blowing his nose? lol what's going on?

Guest chunnogirl33

@honeywell‌ Me too!!!! Im going crazy? Did he break his arms? Is he sick? Whats up with that?