[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@i.am.bugz.funny waahhhh ho my gosh!!!! i was shocked when i saw your signature.. we sail the same ship!! i have been superbly obsessed with ITAKISS too and seeing you also loving hotel king DongHae Couple its just asfdasjfhalkls and IAN i just freakin love him bigtime he's my american Choi Siwon hahaha!! its just super sugoi!!!!!!!!!! come i'll hug you :V40_19.gif

@ShinY woohh yeahh haler there *kaway-kaway* tayo't mgfangirl na 2geder.. hehehe!!
@carlaclarise @seafishy @ziayukimin WELCOME.. 

oww I just found out that Kin-chan's followers' names has silver (Gintaro) and bronze( Douzou) in it... while Kin means gold^^ Kin, Gin, Dou cute.. and that explains this.. 139923302849.gif

Guest darklaroline07

omg! thank you very much for welcoming me in here @rikasnail i really really love itakiss! and cant wait for itakiss2! itakiss is currently being aired in my conutry! btw im from the Philippines, so to all Filipina fans of itakiss here hello guys! im new here so please help me learn things okay ,ove you guys for posting spoilers and pictures of itakiss! thank you for a warm welcome :x crossing my fingers for more itakiss updates from all of you xoxo :x :x :x

Guest darklaroline07

is itakiss2 already airing at Japan? i read somewehere that they are going to air it this May?

Guest darklaroline07

@carlaclarise hi! i want to see your new update for itakiss that you post but i cant open it :(( :(( :((

Guest carlaclarise

oh sorry, @darklaroline07, if it did not work, @alwaysfrh posted the working link already :) 

Guest nicolekwon

Hello guys! I'm a new member here! I made an account to spazz ItaKiss LIT with my co- fan girls! By the way, I am a Filipina. 

PS. How can I post a picture? Thanks.

ranxie said:  @i.am.bugz.funny waahhhh ho my gosh!!!! i was shocked when i saw your signature.. we sail the same ship!! i have been superbly obsessed with ITAKISS too and seeing you also loving hotel king DongHae Couple its just asfdasjfhalkls and IAN i just freakin love him bigtime he's my american Choi Siwon hahaha!! its just super sugoi!!!!!!!!!! come i'll hug you :

Guest carlaclarise

According to what I've read, they say that Itakiss season 2 will be aired on national TV in japan unlike season 1 which was only aired on local tv, good for them ne? In addition, season 2 will be aired simultaneously both in Japan and Hongkong, maybe that is one of the reasons they are so careful of announcing the date of release, they are still confirming and being sure that no problems will occur especially now that Hongkong fans will also watch it :) 

Archived