rikasnail

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShinY1430293746

pls don't mind my reply I am just practicing to put spoiler

[ /spoiler]I Love InsTakiss Forever[ /spoiler]

Guest ziayukimin

Hi guys i missed this thread so much, I was busy yesterday I couldnt check this out. By the way I think theyre trying to finish most of it but not all of it maybe theybwill observe the ratings for a while when they air it on tv and if it's high they might add additional episodes near the end or middle and since they filmed most of it already theyll have more time to write the script :) but thats only my wild guess. HAhaha. Hello to all the filipinos out there too.

Guest ziayukimin

But I do hope theyll follow the anime version for fhe ending. Because if they will follow the manga the ending will feel incomeplete, it will be an open ending just like what happened in TKA and I donf want that to happen again :'( besides I want to see how naoki will be like if they have Kotomi their daughter from the anime.

Guest ShinY1430293746

@i.am.bugz.funny oh thank you

wait I will try it

Thank You So Much i.am.bugz.funny

@seafishy Thank you For your concern Fighting

@JoyceL its ok if its sound like pervy because I am a pervy just joking hahahahha Its was the Best Kiss And Hug of all of my japanese favorite drama

Guest ShinY1430293746

@i.am.bugz.funny I made it thank you for your tutorial

Thank yo so much it help a lot

:D

Itakiss is like my all time favorite japanese drama because it just like that the story is so cool and I can relate but not so much like that happen to me hehehe

nicolekwon said: JoyceL said: just a share of sentiments here. I'm just annoyed with some viewers of Itakiss in the Philippines saying why is there another version when in fact Playful Kiss is like the best version already. 
I can accept if it was ISWAK but PK, srsly guys. Idk, I <3 u KHJ, but I'll just remember your Ji Hoo. 

ending for TKA(ISWAK2) was like that(an open ending) because the manga was not even finished back then...actually the ending of the manga was not that much of an open ending..it ended when naoki stopped kotoko from taking the medicine and announcing that she is pregnant.. well for me that implies that there will be a kitomi ryt :D what they added in the anime, with the help of the original mangaka's husband, was just the pregnancy and kotoko giving birth, and those were just to give it a more happily ever after vibe. so for me if they follow the manga's ending it would be just fine :D
here's a sneak peak ^-^

1399475030703.gif

Guest ShinY1430293746

@rikasnail I love that scene in the second picture when there house is hitted by shooting my while that episode me: what the bwahahahaha

My Favorite episode is eps 1,2,5,7,10,14,16 How about All of you?!

Guest ShinY1430293746

Who knows the Plot of season 2 of mischievous kiss love in tokyo I just want to know pls!

Archived