Itakiss TOKYO update FB

まだまだイタキス2撮影中です。
今日は東京はあいにくの雨ですが、
青空とスカイツリーをバックに撮影する琴子と直樹。

MK2 shooting is going well!
Naoki and Kotoko under the blue sky with Tokyo Skytree

From gloomy rainy Tokyo:<

10264481_773426699335222_385991951708967

#KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

rikasnail said:

Itakiss TOKYO update FB

まだまだイタキス2撮影中です。
今日は東京はあいにくの雨ですが、
青空とスカイツリーをバックに撮影する琴子と直樹。

MK2 shooting is going well!
Naoki and Kotoko under the blue sky with Tokyo Skytree

From gloomy rainy Tokyo:<

#KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D :D :D

@rikasnail aaaw. thankyou for warm welcome  >:D<
when ITAKISS ended, i read somewhere that some fans are worried that they didn't make for season two because Miki is too young for potrait as a wife. but.. fortunately they doing it! i love double Yuki and Miki tho. i'm also curious who will become Christine / girlfriend of Ikezawa. aah.. can't wait for watch.

raasyndrome said: @rikasnail aaaw. thankyou for warm welcome  >:D<
when ITAKISS ended, i read somewhere that some fans are worried that they didn't make for season two because Miki is too young for potrait as a wife. but.. fortunately they doing it! i love double Yuki and Miki tho. i'm also curious who will become Christine / girlfriend of Ikezawa. aah.. can't wait for watch.

@rikasnail actually, the story after their marriage is hooked me much, which i've watched TKA's ver and loving it so far. 
since PF and TKA versions are different  (even tho the story line are same. lol), i'm so excited to see ITAKISS versions *fangirling mode* 
i'm following Yuki since ITAKISS days, yet i haven't statified with his (other) characters. lol. Naoki's shadow still gotten Yuki, so i'm not ready yet to go on that character on Yuki ^:)^ finally, finally.. season 2 is comming even tho still waiting for that like forever :))
still didn't have future notice when this drama will airing? :(

"Yuki Monthly Diary"BmhXhZcCQAAcoqk.jpg

BmhXvxBCIAMMJjQ.jpg
BmhX58VCAAENrAO.jpg
BmhYD5aCcAAIiUF.jpg

BmhYlweCQAA-BaE.jpg
whuuuttttttttttttt???????????????????????????OMG!!!! it's KISS SCENE SUNSET HONEYMOON rite?????????????????WAHHHHHHHH!!!!! >>...<<
Pic honeymoon~BmhajNICYAA67x0.jpg
Bmhdz51CMAA2kdk.jpg
cr 罒古罒Y

raasyndrome said:still didn't have future notice when this drama will airing? :(

hi im kinda new here.. well actually just a new poster for i've been lurking around here, silently reading everyone's post, since the start of this thread(ninja moves) hehehehehe
well i kinda am waiting for someone to post this but oh well since no one have, i thought i could share it for those who havent read it yet :D
The Japanese TV drama “イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO” got high popularity around the world last year. The second season is going to start in Japan .Yuki and Honoka who used to come to Hong Kong to propagate accepted our interview.

Y for yuki

H for honoka
--

Q:

This is the second time that you have worked together after a year. Do you make some preparations? Have you reviewed the first season to help you more engaged in the roles?

A:

H:I have watched the DVD to remind me of the feeling when I played the role of Kotoko. However when I catch the sight of Yuki,I am effected by him and can get into the role quickly.

Y:The good impression of original work is important .Before beginning the second season ,I read every sentence of naoki in original work to understand his feeling at that time. It is helpful for me to get into the role .In the second season, naoki and kotoko get married so that it makes a big difference in naoki’s heart. I also make discussion with the director and spare no effort to play the role.

--

Q:

If there is more pressure compared to the first season?

H:With the hope of getting more audience to watch the drama, I make more endeavor .Although there is more pressure on my shoulder ,it’s my pleasure to have the luck to play the role Kotoko.

Y:Compared with the pressure ,the engagement in the drama is more important to me. For me,excitement values more than pressure.

--
Q: 

The second season will show in Japan and Hong Kong at the same time. Will you be nervous and what is the expectation you have to the drama?

H:It is my pleasure to discuss the drama with the audience. There will be many attractive plots in every episode in the second season ,I hope you will enjoy them.

Y:Not only in Japan ,people from other country are watching it. It is amazing. Sometimes the idea of developing myself overseas occurred to me. I hope we can bring the better work to all of you.

--
Q:

honoka ,what is your impression about Britain?

H:Britain is soooooo beautiful .The best memory was that I saw my favorite movie” Les Miserables”

--
CREDITS:
translated by FLORA
NEWSPAPER IS FROM MISS水 (via weibo)

posted by : Admin Micah via Twitter

1st post oww yeah!! \(*o*)/

ranxie said: hi im kinda new here.. well actually just a new poster for i've been lurking around here, silently reading everyone's post, since the start of this thread(ninja moves) hehehehehe
well i kinda am waiting for someone to post this but oh well since no one have, i thought i could share it for those who havent read it yet :D
The Japanese TV drama “イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO” got high popularity around the world last year. The second season is going to start in Japan .Yuki and Honoka who used to come to Hong Kong to propagate accepted our interview.

Y for yuki

H for honoka
--

Q:

This is the second time that you have worked together after a year. Do you make some preparations? Have you reviewed the first season to help you more engaged in the roles?

A:

H:I have watched the DVD to remind me of the feeling when I played the role of Kotoko. However when I catch the sight of Yuki,I am effected by him and can get into the role quickly.

Y:The good impression of original work is important .Before beginning the second season ,I read every sentence of naoki in original work to understand his feeling at that time. It is helpful for me to get into the role .In the second season, naoki and kotoko get married so that it makes a big difference in naoki’s heart. I also make discussion with the director and spare no effort to play the role.

--

Q:

If there is more pressure compared to the first season?

H:With the hope of getting more audience to watch the drama, I make more endeavor .Although there is more pressure on my shoulder ,it’s my pleasure to have the luck to play the role Kotoko.

Y:Compared with the pressure ,the engagement in the drama is more important to me. For me,excitement values more than pressure.

--
Q: 

The second season will show in Japan and Hong Kong at the same time. Will you be nervous and what is the expectation you have to the drama?

H:It is my pleasure to discuss the drama with the audience. There will be many attractive plots in every episode in the second season ,I hope you will enjoy them.

Y:Not only in Japan ,people from other country are watching it. It is amazing. Sometimes the idea of developing myself overseas occurred to me. I hope we can bring the better work to all of you.

--
Q:

honoka ,what is your impression about Britain?

H:Britain is soooooo beautiful .The best memory was that I saw my favorite movie” Les Miserables”

--
CREDITS:
translated by FLORA
NEWSPAPER IS FROM MISS水 (via weibo)

posted by : Admin Micah via Twitter

1st post oww yeah!! \(*o*)/

Guest fobi

wooot wooot!!! These updates really freak me out! haha! Can't wait for Itazura na Kiss 2! When will be the airing? Hello there! I'm just a newbie here  :D

Guest fobi

LavelyShai said: I forgot to tell you guys! I got so excited, I wrote about the upcoming season on my blog lol You can read it if you like, it's not much. 

Mischievous Kiss: Love In Tokyo Season 2 is Coming!

Yes, you read the title correctly. Season 2 of Mischievous Kiss: Love In Tokyo has been confirmed and is currently filming. After season 1 gained a huge following, fans started petitioning for a second season to air. After months of speculation and uncertainty, I randomly saw a picture of Yuki Furukawa holding a script for season 2 and I immediately became excited
http://k-dramacentral.blogspot.com/2014/04/mischievous-kiss-love-in-tokyo-season-2.html

while reading the manga i came across this and i just remembered this post :D

rikasnail said: Filming Itakiss 2~~

Itakiss 2 script~~omo omo omo!!!! that scene at the Lake???? :x :x :o

and Naoki seems like teased Kotoko!!! aaaghhh I can't wait make me curious!!! >.<cr as taggedplease airing soonnnnnn!!!!!

Archived