Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

Guest ShinY1430293746

@rikasnail oh thank you

@ nikkide Welcome to The thread let me hug you #HugForYou

Can I Ask

Who is the most perfect for Yuki as Girlfriend? Miki or Fujisawa Hanae

For Me Miki of course but if Yuki doesn't want her I can be his Girlfriend hahahahah :))

ShinY said: can I Ask Who is the most perfect for Yuki as Girlfriend? Miki or Fujisawa Hanae For Me Miki of course but if Yuki doesn't want her I can be his Girlfriend hahahahah :))

Guest ShinY1430293746

@rikasnail yes I know him he is Yuki I just can't stop laughing hahhahahahahahhahah

Yuki makes such a pretty girl =)) =)) =)) I should change my dp to Ms. Furukawa :)) :)

rahnia said:

Is it true that yuki already have a girlfriend? He looks good with miki :x Dang I ship onscreen couples who look good together despite their age difference :))

@rikasnail =)) =)) :\"> he is a pretty boy haish make me envy :D if I'm not mistake he plays as a cheerleader isn't it? Btw I can't stop laughing coz he really perfectly suit play as Naoki, he dress like a girl when he was child thank to Irie mama obsession with girly things

@riksnail hajimemashite chingu :D
yup, we met at Heirs. You're minshin and i'm Yooungie's :P
Speaking of devil, the show really have a good audience here since the manga is famous overseas and here, the cast is so famous :D
from the first production of ITAKISS 1996 until ITAKISS LIT 2013, the viewer always say the 2013 version is good ( well, they still have a hope the old cast will make an appearance not like the short one like last year )

@lavelyshai japanese drama is different from korean drama based on their secret. they have a rule to not make any problem when the drama isnt airet yet. When the drama is decided to be aired, the cast will show or promote it. That's the rule here for Jdrama. i dont know why but their filming will end when they air in the middle of drama ( i mean at episode 10 from blah blah, they will end it ) That's my friend said :|

@ruzikie‌ :D:D well it's a great pleasure to be the candidate but i think @rikasnail n the other already sign as the candidate now after you spread the GOOD news that he is S.I.N.G.L.E n there's hope for my little cute Miki to be his girlfriend ckckckck I'm so into them <:-P :-\"

lol @rahnia yes he's very pretty.. I'm envy with his skin, he's guy but his skin like a girl :P

Ohh that cheerleaders dress!! Omg pinky dress rite??? =)) lol I saw it too :))

@ruzikie aaww chingu you're such a loyal shippers :) (evento woobs already has a GF) anyway same as me be a loyal Minshin shippers too :D

Anyway maybe after this drama airing, I'll be HonoKi shippers too! Aah I'm already!! Ahahaha :))

Yes I agree with you @ruzikie to @LavelyShai , j-drama didn't like k-drama which run-time (maybe 1 week before aired the episode they done filming, and continue filming when it currently airing) j-drama took a filming first, after they have a half of all episode they aired it. But different too with lakorn (thai-drama) they took filming first until done, then after filming done for a week and promotions, they aired it. Hmm look some difference from some country ..

Let's wait for May!!! I have a feeling that they will release the trailer soon!!! :D

@ruzikie @rikasnail I didn't know that. I know a few k-dramas have pretty much all the episodes recorded by the time the show is halfway done, but that's usually for cable dramas. Cheo Yong Ghost Seeing Detective filmed all episodes last year and I know a couple others were pretty much finished with recording by the time the show started. At least we got updates on it though, I can't handle not having any kind of update lol I guess they want to make sure everything is perfect by the time they release information. I can respect that. 
Wait, are we lining up to be Yuki's next gf? I'll hold my place in line :D:)) :)

sofiny2 said: rikasnail said:I have a feeling that they will release the trailer soon!!! :D
agree,,bcz kin chan,irie mami n irie yuki said in their blog about official date already specified but they still not allowed confirm to public,,sooo i hope tomorrow or a few days later we will get the teaser :D,,,
Maybe we'll get something by next week, I have a feeling that'll be the latest time we get something. 
rikasnail 

I only ship real couples hahaha It's easier on the heart lol

My favorite line in episode 5

"We might not be smart enough to get into a good colleges or do certain things that others can do, but it’s alright as long as we find what we love to do.” Kotoko (she so mature )

Kotoko: you cold-blooded man

Naoki: but you love this cold-blooded man (well Naoki really know how to richard simmons her off ) :D

Yuka Aizawa "Irie Yuuki" update blog 2014-04-25 Shooting Itakiss 2~BmMMgD4CIAApCtI.jpg
BmMOEH-CIAAIYyz.jpg
waahh Irie's house look different??? :P
April 25, 2014 they are filming at Irie's home, and the filming atmosphere was great and funny~~ :)
illustrated cake Naoki <3 Kotoko.
BmMTS5GCQAExYA6.jpg

food menu list on set~ ^^
BmMUVh1CEAAgIhh.jpg
ctto

8-> 8-> 8->

OMG THE MOST ADORABLE SCENE EVAH I LOVE IT. Miki-san did the first move hehe :x :x :x

I already finished MKLIT and I want more :D