Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

hehehe don't worry @lavelyShai, same with you, i little bit confusing with many version ITAKISS
:D

and the most character i'm waiting is KEITA. did they already confirm who will play as Keita. i wanna see Naoki in jealous mood AGAIN.
B-)

@chubbyzmae Haha I had to stop myself before I was even more confused.
Keita is that guy who's in Kotoko's nursing course and actually makes Naoki he could possibly lose her, right? Ah! I liked how they portrayed the story in They Kiss Again, it's actually my favorite story arc in that season. Zhi Zhu's jealousy was quite sad he'd never had a reason to be like that before so he handled it poorly. I can't wait to see how Yuki portrays this moment. 

Yeah Right that guy..ooh i love that guy, he the only person who can make Naoki Jealous. and i don't know why i love when Naoki jealous. So then i must finishing watching TKA, i only watching TKA 2 episode
:D

Did someone knew How much episode ITAKISS 2 ? is 16 episode like before?

Love them, Miki cute...
PlW7gOP.gif

Guest cj01

Hi guys!! Can I join this forum? To be honest I am new about this story. I haven't finish ISWAK before. I only knew about the whole story when I saw ITAKISS. I totally love the casts especially the girl who portrayed "kotoko". I really like how Miki portrayed it  :-bd I finished watching the whole show just recently and knowing that they are going to have a second season, I AM SO EXCITED. Sooooo looking forward to it.  :x

DON'T DARE YOU TOO OPEN IT!!!!or you're gonna heartattack! :)) :)) :))
crazy Itakiss lover waiting for season 2!! =)) =)) =))

BlVpikKCUAAcgwC.jpg

here is soooo cutteeeee!!!!seems like Yuki fainted with Miki cutestttt!!! awwww :x :x686c1d13tw1efgkdl613rg20b407bb2b.gif
ctto

Hey , I am new to this forum but i have been lurking for the last few days to see updates. I am so excited about season two for this show. ISWAK and TKA is one of my favorite dramas and I am excited to see how ITAKISS 2 compares to TKA. 

@chubyzzmae It'll probably be 16 episodes again. TKA is 20 glorious episodes, but most TW dramas are 20 episodes or more. You're only on episode 2? You must watch til the end! I liked how Joe Cheng portrayed the jealousy part of the story. 
Welcome to the thread @cj01 @tpixie12! 
@rikasnailYeah chubbyzmae told the original Naoki appeared, since he didn't speak that's why I didn't notice. Why couldn't they have him say anything like Kotoko?OMG! That picture! Someone is desperate for season 2 to start :))

@LavelyShai‌ , @rikasnail‌ , @chubyzzmae thanks gals

here is soooo cutteeeee!!!!

seems like Yuki fainted with Miki cutestttt!!! awwww :x :x gosh they look cute together the way Yuki looks Miki totally adorable same as the way Naoki looks Kotoko hihihi sorry can't control my shipping heart btw when it will be aired

:x :D

Did someone notice that Yuki looks alike korean actor?
They like lost brother....LOL

Yuki & Joo Won
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-9AONPnOK_1QO430ZzGoimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcR6LKkATQG_2GYtfbOn2q_

Yuki & Yoon Shi Yoon
19084497647175870_9b0596b3_c.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvn-tvuq6QKmJzRZ_eWBj

Guest ShinY1430293746

Hi can join your forum because I am just addictive to this drama

I just can't wait for the seoson 2 ;))

tpixie12 said: Hey , I am new to this forum but i have been lurking for the last few days to see updates. I am so excited about season two for this show. ISWAK and TKA is one of my favorite dramas and I am excited to see how ITAKISS 2 compares to TKA. 

Guest ShinY1430293746

@rikasnail thank you for your welcome greet I just guesing if Miki and Yuki are dating in real life???!!

sorry for bad english :x :D

Guest ShinY1430293746

Can I Ask A Question I just notice that Yuki Smile to Miki is different is there something between them like a relationship?

OMG MKLIT season 2!!! woohoo Hi everyone, I am currently watching MKLIT season 1 and I love it :x Yuki <3 Miki