Quantcast
Jump to content

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

Recommended Posts

I swear I've watched season 1 for so many times now most of all the last episode can't stop repeating it...I don't know if this is still normal...but Itakiss-LIT was the first jdrama that I got addicted too...And I'm watching the anime version and this again just to fill in my longing for the second season...Arrggghhh!!! this is not good for my health...hahahahah...someone should call Dr. Irie 'cause I think I'm already overdose with this mouse-girl-emoticon-35.gif... :)) :)) :))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

this is a post from tumblr.. KINCHAN LOL!!! youre too adorable..
http://itakisslit2013.tumblr.com/post/84872099028/kiirohimesama-itazura-na-kiss-love-in-tokyo


btw i love how irie-kun pronounced FANTASY... so sexy hahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

just a share of sentiments here. I'm just annoyed with some viewers of Itakiss in the Philippines saying why is there another version when in fact Playful Kiss is like the best version already. 
I can accept if it was ISWAK but PK, srsly guys. Idk, I <3 u KHJ, but I'll just remember your Ji Hoo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rikasnail maybe they will finish filiming all episodes before airing the drama itself
i think they'll do more promotions that's why they want to wrap things up :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tumblr_mn0o2l5Oeo1rzgpo1o3_250.gif tumblr_mn0o2l5Oeo1rzgpo1o2_250.giftumblr_mn0o2l5Oeo1rzgpo1o1_250.gif tumblr_mn0o2l5Oeo1rzgpo1o4_250.gif

-“Irie-kun, I did it I did it!

<hug> …

-“It’s great that you have so many things to get excited in about your life.”

-“What?”

-“Sometimes I envy you.”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest nicolekwon

JoyceL said: just a share of sentiments here. I'm just annoyed with some viewers of Itakiss in the Philippines saying why is there another version when in fact Playful Kiss is like the best version already. 
I can accept if it was ISWAK but PK, srsly guys. Idk, I <3 u KHJ, but I'll just remember your Ji Hoo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest carlaclarise

nicolekwon said:
JoyceL said: just a share of sentiments here. I'm just annoyed with some viewers of Itakiss in the Philippines saying why is there another version when in fact Playful Kiss is like the best version already. 
I can accept if it was ISWAK but PK, srsly guys. Idk, I <3 u KHJ, but I'll just remember your Ji Hoo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JoyceL said: just a share of sentiments here. I'm just annoyed with some viewers of Itakiss in the Philippines saying why is there another version when in fact Playful Kiss is like the best version already. 
I can accept if it was ISWAK but PK, srsly guys. Idk, I <3 u KHJ, but I'll just remember your Ji Hoo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

carlaclarise said:

To tell you the truth, PK was a disaster. Although the director of this series is also the one that directed Goong, his work on PK was not good. The ratings in korea were only 3-6% most of them are up to 4% only. The original plan of the number of episodes in PK was 20 but because of the very low rating, they cut it up to 16 ep. Also, the takings of PK were crammed. Up to the last episode, they are still taping up to the day of broadcasting, so the works were not really fully furnished. The acting of the main guy was sloppy, his way of delivering lines was boring, there were no emotions, the acting of the main girl was tolerable, I love the mom though

:) The script was not that brilliant and the way that it was directed was bad, so many inclusions of  unnecessary scenes that were not in the manga. The additional special episodes were great though :) Pardon me, i love PK but I'm just being true to my criticism about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest carlaclarise

@rikasnail ok sorry about that, guess I have to watch the words I'll type in the future, gomene, still adapting here :D lol, thank you for the tutorial btw :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest darklaroline07

really? the cast is almost finished filming itakiss2? awww and there still no word on when will it be airing :(( i hope it will air soon really excited here!!! love you guys and thanks for posting new spoilers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@rikasnail Sorry for opening that up. Btw, i'm still trying to know all the rules in soompi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

darklaroline07 said: really? the cast is almost finished filming itakiss2? awww and there still no word on when will it be airing :(( i hope it will air soon really excited here!!! love you guys and thanks for posting new spoilers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing wrong with discussing previous versions, we have been doing it this entire time, but let's not try to point out all the bad. Each version has their pros and cons, some more than others depending on who you ask. I enjoyed all of them, PK was my introduction to Itakiss so it holds a special place with me plus it introduced me to Jung So Min. 
I imagine they're trying to finish most of the episodes before announcing an air date. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ranxie said: this is a post from tumblr.. KINCHAN LOL!!! youre too adorable..
http://itakisslit2013.tumblr.com/post/84872099028/kiirohimesama-itazura-na-kiss-love-in-tokyo


btw i love how irie-kun pronounced FANTASY... so sexy hahaha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FANTASY :3
hi guys...how your day? 
I miss honoka's ballet skillsremember when she shows her ballet skill during training tennis in ep 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ShinY1430293746

@seafishy my day is good how about you

I miss it too she is very good in ballet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ShinY1430293746

Can I know Satomi Blog Pls?!

oh my god I am so excited what story will they adapt at the Itakiss love in tokyo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...