[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

rikasnail

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My favorite line in episode 5

"We might not be smart enough to get into a good colleges or do certain things that others can do, but it’s alright as long as we find what we love to do.” Kotoko (she so mature )

Kotoko: you cold-blooded man

Naoki: but you love this cold-blooded man (well Naoki really know how to richard simmons her off ) :D

Yuka Aizawa "Irie Yuuki" update blog 2014-04-25 Shooting Itakiss 2~BmMMgD4CIAApCtI.jpg
BmMOEH-CIAAIYyz.jpg
waahh Irie's house look different??? :P
April 25, 2014 they are filming at Irie's home, and the filming atmosphere was great and funny~~ :)
illustrated cake Naoki <3 Kotoko.
BmMTS5GCQAExYA6.jpg

food menu list on set~ ^^
BmMUVh1CEAAgIhh.jpg
ctto

@rikasnail moreeeeee please more pic of our mr and mrs irie :x :x swoooooooon the way Yuki looks Miki (ups i mean Naoki looks Kotoko) we definitely needs to hire Irie mama to stalk them :D ;;) but of course she will stalk them when they honeymoon

@rikasnail aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa can't contain my feel :\"> bed scene ehem i mean just lay on the bed is my favorite scene :)) thank god director Nagata didn't show Kotoko bad sleeping habit and did you notice how red their ears in that scene i wish i could post the pic :( and moreeeeee please hehehehehehe I'm so demanding person [-O<

OMG The way Yuki stares at her is just.....  :\"> :\"> :\"> Oh my Yuki 

@LavelyShai‌ that's why i can't stop shipping them, they look good together well maybe he just treat her as his sister but look those staring aaaahhhhhh swoon

:\"> ....... swoon :\"> ......... swoon :\">

Filming article of Itakiss 2BmYxL1ACEAAz-_g.jpg

BmYx_53CMAA4eqZ.jpg
BmYyGgfCAAEbpNY.jpg

the points of this article is that they talked about filming in Okinawa, the situation that Naoki and Kotoko are married (honeymoon :\">).talked a different scene with season 1 (maybe more romantic :P).Yuki said in Okinawa he didn't have time to play (have fun) because a lot of scenes that must be taken.and then, Yuki recommends the food from Okinawa called Okinawa International Boulevard. he talk about the most memorable scenes was Kiss Scene, as in Itakiss that kiss scene is the most important. 
* KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! * :P :PI'm happy!!!!!!!!!! :P
cr article http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20140429/18703584cr translate by Itakiss fan translate to english by me.
bonuss :P

BmZAXEPCcAATYGC.jpg
ctto

rikasnail said: Filming article of Itakiss 2

the points of this article is that they talked about filming in Okinawa, the situation that Naoki and Kotoko are married (honeymoon :\">).talked a different scene with season 1 (maybe more romantic :P).Yuki said in Okinawa he didn't have time to play (have fun) because a lot of scenes that must be taken.and then, Yuki recommends the food from Okinawa called Okinawa International Boulevard. he talk about the most memorable scenes was Kiss Scene, as in Itakiss that kiss scene is the most important. 
* KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! * :P :PI'm happy!!!!!!!!!! :P
cr article http://hk.apple.nextmedia.com/entertainment/art/20140429/18703584cr translate by Itakiss fan translate to english by me.
bonuss :P

BmZAXEPCcAATYGC.jpg
ctto

Archived