Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rikasnail

[Japanese Drama 2014] イタズラなKiss~Love in TOKYO [Season 2]

@LavelyShai haha that's rightttt. more people is come to this thread is really awesome  <:-P
me too. i would like to post random stuffs about itakiss lit season 1 until the teasers are out orz.
i know that this thread would be about itakiss lit season 2. but.. who cares? what i care is when the date of itakiss lit 2 announce :))
let's spazzing more 
246431_170x100.png?v=1378126403.39

@seafishy ohaiii. hello. welcome to this thread dear.. hehe.
same as you, we also wait for this super duper cute couple. huhuhu..
tumblr_n4grzg2h7B1sy365no3_250.gif

@raasyndrome thank you yeah, I think this drama will be amazing
nice to know you :) I'll wait patiently 

@i.am.bugz.funny waahhhh ho my gosh!!!! i was shocked when i saw your signature.. we sail the same ship!! i have been superbly obsessed with ITAKISS too and seeing you also loving hotel king DongHae Couple its just asfdasjfhalkls and IAN i just freakin love him bigtime he's my american Choi Siwon hahaha!! its just super sugoi!!!!!!!!!! come i'll hug you :V40_19.gif

@ShinY woohh yeahh haler there *kaway-kaway* tayo't mgfangirl na 2geder.. hehehe!!
@carlaclarise @seafishy @ziayukimin WELCOME.. 

oww I just found out that Kin-chan's followers' names has silver (Gintaro) and bronze( Douzou) in it... while Kin means gold^^ Kin, Gin, Dou cute.. and that explains this.. 139923302849.gif

Guest darklaroline07

omg! thank you very much for welcoming me in here @rikasnail i really really love itakiss! and cant wait for itakiss2! itakiss is currently being aired in my conutry! btw im from the Philippines, so to all Filipina fans of itakiss here hello guys! im new here so please help me learn things okay ,ove you guys for posting spoilers and pictures of itakiss! thank you for a warm welcome :x crossing my fingers for more itakiss updates from all of you xoxo :x :x :x

Guest darklaroline07

is itakiss2 already airing at Japan? i read somewehere that they are going to air it this May?

Guest darklaroline07

@carlaclarise hi! i want to see your new update for itakiss that you post but i cant open it :(( :(( :((

try http://itakisslit2013.tumblr.com/post/84771188098/itakiss-season-2-broadcast-date-soon-rough

Guest carlaclarise

oh sorry, @darklaroline07, if it did not work, @alwaysfrh posted the working link already :) 

Guest darklaroline07

@carlaclarise @alwayssfrh thanks guys! i saw it now huge thanks xoxo :x

wow many fans are coming!! and to my fellow Filipinas there, HELLO!!!! 
*group hug* 
:D
much love for itakiss. can't wait. 
let's keep posting anything related to itakiss. :) 

kiss scenes from the anime and I'm imagining Yuki and Hononon. HAHAHA.

awww welcome to this thread @seafishy >:D< let's have fun here :D

darklaroline07 said: is itakiss2 already airing at Japan? i read somewehere that they are going to air it this May?

Guest nicolekwon

Hello guys! I'm a new member here! I made an account to spazz ItaKiss LIT with my co- fan girls! By the way, I am a Filipina. 

PS. How can I post a picture? Thanks.

@nicolekwon hello. welcome to soompi and this thread. dont forget to always follow soompu RULES
you can see the step-by-step on this thread . hope it's  helps :)
let's spread more loves for ITAKISS LIT :-*

Guest carlaclarise

unpublished scene season 1 ep 9 :)
wamzir.jpg

ctto

ranxie said:  @i.am.bugz.funny waahhhh ho my gosh!!!! i was shocked when i saw your signature.. we sail the same ship!! i have been superbly obsessed with ITAKISS too and seeing you also loving hotel king DongHae Couple its just asfdasjfhalkls and IAN i just freakin love him bigtime he's my american Choi Siwon hahaha!! its just super sugoi!!!!!!!!!! come i'll hug you :

Guest carlaclarise

yuki-kun <3 [ctto]
vskoc0.jpg

do you guys still think that they'll air it in may? 
i mean, i just have the feeling it'll be june already.
well it's a feeling, i hope it would be earlier.