[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

Guest nancykimlee

Script reading articles:Osen
NewsenDaum
201405160853770436_5375543667923.jpg
cr: Osen
The more interesting bits from the articles: 
Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi were on hand along with Han Joo Wan, Jeon Hye Bin, Choi Jae Sung, Yu Oh Sung, Lee Min Woo, Choi Jong Won, Ahn Suk Hwan, Lee Dong Hwi and PD Kim Jung Min for their first script reading held at the Annex Building in Yeouido. 
Jun Ki brightly greeted everyone with smiles especially his leading lady Nam Sang Mi who he worked with seven years ago on Time Between Dog and Wolf. Upon seeing everyone, Jun Ki is confident that everyone will carry out their parts well so he'll concentrate on perfecting his role. During the break, Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi happily posed for the camera with their v-signs. Joseon Gunman will premiere on June 25th. 
And here's an article from Couch Kimchi about the script reading with a plot refresher. 
Gah! I'm so excited! :)
Also, The Joseon Gunman Facebook page is doing a great job with the latest and greatest updates if you'd like to follow. 

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm excited... excited... and again excited... kyaaa... seeing happy face Junki and Sangmi together, just like a dream. they're looks very compatible and comfortable  to each other... I think they'll be my number1 OTP. Achhhh  can't wait until June...

So glad to see all the updates and new photos..thank you everyone...

@0708July, So happy for Han Joo-Wan's new star award! That is quite an accomplishment.
I am so glad. I hope KadeJun will recap this drama too.

@petito thank you for the correction.!  and I must say - I love your new signature 

:x

I loved the one before too, by the way....

@nancykimlee,, great to see you here....thank you for article from Couch Kimchi and the photos.

@ainissky... I know..... the more I see - the more I can barely wait..

class="entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(236, 183, 20); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px;"Lee Jun-ki and Nam Sang-mi Act Together in 7 years for New Drama ‘The Joseon Gunman’%EC%A1%B0%EC%84%A0%EC%B4%9D%EC%9E%A1%EC%

Photos of script reading for KBS 2TV’s new drama ‘The Joseon Gunman’ have been released. The staff and cast members had a script reading at KBS in Yeouido before shooting begins. The participants included Lee Jun-ki, Nam Sang-mi, Jeon Hye-bin, Han Joo-wan, Choi Jae-sung, Yu Oh-seong, Choi Jong-won, Ahn Suk-hwan and Lee Min-woo. 

Lee Jun-ki, the ‘Gunman’ shook hand with everyone in the practice room. He especially greeted Nam Sang-mi, whom he shot drama ‘Time Between Dog And Wolf’ 7 years ago.

Before reading the script, Lee jun-ki said, “I will spend summer with you all, my senior and junior actors. I think I am the only one who has to work hard after seeing everyone here. I will do my best and study a lot to be remembered as an actor who is a hard worker”.

When they began script reading, everyone focused on the script and their faces got red by practicing hard. Beads of sweat fell from Lee Jun-ki’s forehead.

%EC%A1%B0%EC%84%A0%EC%B4%9D%EC%9E%A1%EC%

When Lee Jun-ki was asked by a staff member to take a pose with Nam Sang-mi for a photo shot, he said, “I would have dressed up if I had new that”. They held the scripts and made the shape of V.

‘The Joseon Gunman’ is an action drama set in the age of enlightenment of Joseon. Park Yoon-kang is the last sword fighter in Joseon who becomes a heroic gunman. When script reading ends they will begin shooting in many places across South Korea for the drama to become a big hit. The first episode of ‘The Joseon Gunman’ will be aired on KBS 2TV on June 25th.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by ‘The Joseon Gunman’ 문화산업전문회사, Translated by Lee Sarah | Get it K | May 16 2014

No problem @patoi and @irilight. I asked someone too for the translation and that was it. But I guess it was wrongly deleveried.
Thank you @daegorr for making it so clearer.
201405160853770436_5375543667923.jpg
Thanks guys for the updates... Did I forget to mention how adorable Joongi an Sangmi look together!! Even more adorable than they were 7 years ago. Anticipating a lot :x

WOOOOW...thanks a lot chinggus for up dates and especially the pictures of our OTP...both LJK and NSM already mature than 7 years ago...hope their chemistry will be mind blowing again... :x :x

While we're waiting for their latest collaboration, how about if we're refreshing their cute moments back in their youthfull day, chinggus ???

2009091120240655394_203615_0_zpsf8503a37

sdfa_nam4_zpsb1d37cf4.jpg

sdfa_nam3_zps44547477.jpg

Credit as tags

@0708july, and I thought Kaede Jun did not like TBDW. She is the reason I was mad at Dramabeans when I read their recaps on TBDW and I just found out not long time ago that she was the one who recapped and thrashed it. Is this a change of heart or something?

Guest petito

Cast gathers for table reads for Joseon Gunmanby javabeans 

gunman_5.jpg

Script reads! That means production is swinging into gear, and that means pretty soon we’ll have stills, and ahhhh, my level of excitement for Joseon Gunman has me concerned because I’m pretty sure if the drama doesn’t turn out awesome, I’m going to be massively disappointed, and that’s just a tough bar to set from the get-go. But it’s got so many things I like that I can’t help but fixate on what I hope it to be.

Here we have all the main stars for the KBS action sageuk drama, most notably Lee Jun-kiin the hero’s role as the titular Joseon gunman who goes out seeking revenge against the villains who killed his family, who ends up becoming a hero for the people. Nam Sang-miplays the noble lady-turned-modern woman who becomes his love interest. The drama comes from the director of The Princess’s Man, which was a gorgeous fusion sageuk (particularly in the beginning parts before the drama went live-shoot and lost its pretty camera) whose solid mix of thrills, conflict, and romance I hope to see repeated in Joseon Gunman.

Full article DRAMABEANS

Thank you @petito, reading javabeans makes me so worried. Everyone seems to have high expectation for Joseon Gunman. What if they can not deliver it, my gosh i dont want to think about that.

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi Reunite after Seven Years During Script Reading of “The Joseon Gunman”The Real CZ May 17, 2014 

“The Joseon Gunman” (aka “The Joseon Shooter”) revealed pictures of the recent script reading, displaying the actors’ earnestness and joy.

With filming starting soon for the new KBS Wednesday-Thursday drama “The Joseon Gunman,” the staff and actors were practicing the script at a KBS annex in Yeouido. The cast starts off with the two heroes Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi, and also includes the following actors: Jeon Hye BinHan Ju WanChoi Jae SungYoo Oh SungChoi Jong WonAhn Seok HwanLee Min Woo and Lee Dong Hwi.

As soon as Lee Jun Ki entered the practice room, he greeted his fellow actors with his unique and bright smile and shook each of their hands. He even expressed special joy after meeting Nam Sang Mi after seven years.

Before the start of the script reading, director Kim Jung Min of “The Princess’s Man”introduced Lee Jun Ki. Lee Jun Ki shot up, overflowing with confidence and revealed while giving off strong determination, “All of the colleagues here will be spending this hot summer together. Meeting all of you like this makes it seem like it will be okay if I just do my best. I will study and work hard without rest to the point where there are rumors that I’m the hardest working actor.”

The actors started practicing in earnest and all became immersed in the script to the point of their faces turning red, and sweat beads started forming on Lee Jun Ki’s forehead. Lee Jun Ki emitted a manly strength while talking to Choi Jae Sung, who plays his father Park Jin Han, and while talking with Nam Sang Mi, who plays the role of Jung Soo In, both of them gave off romantic energy.

The staff took advantage of their break time, asking Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi to pose together. Lee Jun Ki joked, “If I had known this was going to happen, I would have come here looking cooler.” The two held up their scripts with peace signs. People are looking forward to the perfect chemistry between the two main actors, who also appeared together in the drama “The Time Between Dog and Wolf” seven years ago.

“The Joseon Gunman” is an “emotional-action-romance” drama during the Joseon enlightenment period that depicts the process of Park Yoon Kang, Joseon’s last swordsman, as he becomes a heroic gunman. The drama will jump to filming after the script reading and plans to air its first episode on June 25.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/05/17/lee-jun-ki-and-nam-sang-mi-reunite-after-seven-years-during-script-reading-of-the-joseon-gunman/#.U3cXDXIXoYE

Thank you for post, @Maressa Imuya...hope all expectations will be accomplished by this drama. @patoi, Dear, I wouldn't worry that much abt this, i know that Joon Gi always give his best in acting and Nam Sang Mi is one of his co-partner that i like most. I'm sure will be a great drama :)

Lee Jun Ki and Nam Sang Mi Lead the Talented Cast of Joseon Gunman at the KBS Script Reading
Check out koalas post  :)http://koalasplayground.com/2014/05/17/lee-jun-ki-and-nam-sang-mi-lead-the-talented-cast-of-joseon-gunman-at-the-kbs-script-reading/

Guest dredz

Hi! Am newbie here ^_^ Just like everyone me looks forward also to this drama because of our guy Joon Gi. Wish him good luck for this drama to be a smashing hit. Love all the fan arts as well. Btw I just bumped into this new Joseon Shooter MV and found it so cool and awesome. Hope you will enjoy it much as I did ^_^ 
Credit to the original owner

Hi to all Joseon Gunman lovers...

@dredz, nice to see you here.. welcome !

@conankung, will be nice to share thoughts with you on a long drama too... :)  glad to see you here.

@petito - that child that will be playing young Park Yoon-Kang -

I wonder if we have seen that child before in another drama. I can't find anything when I search Sau Dong Hyun for him. Maybe my translation to English is wrong                                            -

d0b1d0b5d0b7-d0b8d0bcd0b5.png?w=690&h=87

I am also wondering if there will be a young counterpart to NSM and possibly HJW and JHB.

Also, I noticed now that Asian Wiki added Ahn Seok-Hwan to t,he cast. He is the one we added, then thought it was a mistake; now another site reports him. I guess we'll have to just wait and see. I totally can see his personality in some shady arms deals.

http://asianwiki.com/The_Joseon_Shooter

Compass will be used in the drama.Between that and @sexydolcevita insight about NSM's cross- dressing, I am getting more and more excited for this drama.

dsc_2277_1.jpg?w=453&h=300

CR: http://myjgworld.wordpress.com/

35ix5x3.jpg

Archived