[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

http://beatuscorner.com/joseon-gunman-lee-jun-kis-silhouette-poster-romantic-gunman/
class="titles2" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; line-height: 30px; color: rgb(124, 124, 124); font-family: Verdana;"Joseon Gunman: Lee Jun Ki’s Silhouette Poster “Romantic Gunman”

KBS2 revealed the first teaser poster for their upcoming drama Joseon Gunman this morning. It features the hero Park Yoon Kang (Lee Jun Ki) with a gun on his shoulder, cleverly shot from the right angle to create this gorgeous silhouette. The simplest teaser poster works well to “tease” the viewers without giving away too much information. Now I can’t wait for their official posters and the stills of Park Yoon Kang.

JoseonGunman LeeJunKi 020614 1 Joseon Gunman: Lee Jun Kis Silhouette Poster Romantic Gunman

The phrase “the days of the swords are over”, symbolizing a new phase of life for Park Yoon Kang who trades his swords with a gun as he embarks on a journey to revenge for his father and sister’s death. He will become the hero of his generation.

Joseon Gunman premieres June 25 on KBS2, it follows Golden Cross.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@irilight you're welcome!
@daegorr thanks for the translations...

The poster looks classy...

Oh, I can't wait to see Lee Jun Ki! In less than a month... That is if all is well at KBS. How's KBS strike gonna affect the filming? I'm curious. Because many KBS varshow and reality shows has been affected. I hope nothing is gonna affect this drama
[-O< [-O<

Omona...urri Joseon gunman is very mysterious yet masculine...LOL !!!

I feel its like movie poster not just a drama...great works from JS's designer teams... :-bd ^:)^

Can't say anymore...but i want some more with him and his lady... :-* 

@Patoi...long time no see.saw that everyones been parking here lately. Miss you all lovely ladies...
Josoen Shooter :
Everyones been very tightlipp, closedmouth and determined to the boot. Hates it, when I can't do the snooping.:(This time, even my best buddy becomes enemies ;)since it's not in Seoul, makes it more harder.
:-w

Almost do something stupid by posting another comment for another drama, haha...
Ok. Joseon Gunman Poster just beautiful... The best I saw until now. The poster not like for drama, but for best movie ever. I like it.
For the romance, I'm waiting it.

I adore PM, so for this drama, I'm sure it don't need to much effort to gain my heart and my attention too....

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/02/the-era-of-the-sword-is-over-three-weeks-to-the-premiere-of-the-joseon-shooter-featuring-lee-jun-ki/#.U4wnCHafu_I
class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: inherit; font-variant: inherit; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible;"“The Era of the Sword Is Over”: Three Weeks to the Premiere of “The Joseon Shooter” Starring Lee Jun Ki0 Comments“The Era of the Sword Is Over”: Three Weeks to the Premiere of “The Joseon Shooter” Starring Lee Jun Ki

The upcoming KBS drama “The Joseon Shooter” has released its first poster, featuring lead Lee Jun Ki.

The image is eye-catching, with the setting sun creating a dark silhouette of Lee Jun Ki as Park Yoon Kang, Joseon’s last swordsman. The drama will show the transformation of the Park Yoon Kang into a heroic gunman, and appropriately, the poster features the tagline, “The era of the sword is over.”

“The Joseon Shooter” stars Lee Jun Ki, Nam Sang Mi, Jeon Hye BinHan Ju WanChoi Jae SungYoo Oh SungChoi Jong WonAhn Seok HwanLee Min Woo and Lee Dong Hwi. It is directed by Kim Jung Min, who also lead the visually stunning drama “The Princess’s Man.”  The first episode premieres June 25, a little more than three weeks from now.

Joseon shooter poster lee jun ki

Guest petito

kanyaprasetyo said: Oh, I can't wait to see Lee Jun Ki! In less than a month... That is if all is well at KBS. How's KBS strike gonna affect the filming? I'm curious. Because many KBS varshow and reality shows has been affected. I hope nothing is gonna affect this drama
[-O< [-O<

The 1st teaser poster of 'The Joseon Gunman' unveiled
20140602092509_538bc464f1dc2_1.jpg

The 1st teaser poster of 'The Joseon Gunman' was revealed.
Channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'The Joseon Gunman', will premiere on June 25th, and the production team released the drama's 1st teaser poster.
The poster says, 'The days of swords has ended', and it shows a silhouette of Lee Jun Gi holding a rifle.
This teaser poster is arousing fans to make many different guesses about the drama. Many fans are showing huge anticipation and curiosity for the reason why Park Yoon Gang(Lee Jun Gi), the son of Joseon's best warrior named Park Jin Han(Choi Jae Sung), decided to put his sword down, and grab a rifle.
A design team that has produced many different film teaser posters participated in designing this poster, and it is said that there is another fabulous teaser poster coming up.
A representative of the production team said, "Many people have showed great curiosity about the drama's concept and plots. The drama will be slowly unveiled from now on, and please stay tuned for further details."
Meanwhile, 'The Joseon Gunman' is going to premiere on June 25th.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

What to do?
I'm drawn to this drama but I gotta finish Doctor Stranger first. I'm torn. Not sure if my poor heart can keep up with two amazing dramas. LOL.
I'll be starting to backtrack this thread from the 1st page. I hope I can catch up with all of you soon. and fast.
See yah, people!  Cheer me on.
Fighting!

Maressa Imuya said: The 1st teaser poster of 'The Joseon Gunman' unveiled
The 1st teaser poster of 'The Joseon Gunman' was revealed.
Channel KBS 2TV's new drama, 'The Joseon Gunman', will premiere on June 25th, and the production team released the drama's 1st teaser poster.
The poster says, 'The days of swords has ended', and it shows a silhouette of Lee Jun Gi holding a rifle.
This teaser poster is arousing fans to make many different guesses about the drama. Many fans are showing huge anticipation and curiosity for the reason why Park Yoon Gang(Lee Jun Gi), the son of Joseon's best warrior named Park Jin Han(Choi Jae Sung), decided to put his sword down, and grab a rifle.
A design team that has produced many different film teaser posters participated in designing this poster, and it is said that there is another fabulous teaser poster coming up.
A representative of the production team said, "Many people have showed great curiosity about the drama's concept and plots. The drama will be slowly unveiled from now on, and please stay tuned for further details."
Meanwhile, 'The Joseon Gunman' is going to premiere on June 25th.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

Hello Guys.. First time posting here! I was planning to join this forum after watching ep 1 but i just can't help myself when I saw the new released poster!! It was so great like the poster in The Princess' Man!! :x Hope that this drama will hooked me like TPM. and I'm also excited to watch because of Lee Jun Ki :)

According to DC, the poster design team had previously designed posters for award-winning movies such as "The Face Reader", "Gwanghae" (Masquerade, starring Lee Byung Hun), the 2009 Won Bin film "Mother", Architecture 101 etc. This is their first time designing a poster for a drama! Such an honour!

Guest ziimblu

Excited! Poster gorgeous. JunKi looking good more than ever. And may I confess, I never had enough of him in "Two Weeks"...... :x <:-P B-) :x <:-P B-)

Archived