[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

Guest nancykimlee

patoi said:Love fan made posters. I bet they will be similar to official ones. With Joon Gi playing both swordman and gunman, they have to present him both ways, right? Waiting patiently.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest petito

@patoi I think the title of that video says the day of (script) reading? Possible, because it was intended to be held this week. 

This must be pre-gunman career days. Looks like scholar clothes.. I want to see ladies too !

10322427_690861300953254_426164725031468

10308103_690867217619329_310674031602915

10154886_238003369723756_294356340915220,

10173712_238003366390423_567531812949866[spoiler/]

Cr: LJG Chile + BGfamily

Nice to meet you all and hello again to my fellow friends from the LJG thread ehehehe :-h 
Thank you for all the updates! I'm getting more and more excited as the production of the drama unfolds. Joongi is totally rocking that outfit :x :x I hope to see news of the script reading and promo posters soon too! Though i must say, all the fan made posters shared here are superrrr awesome!  

Guest rintintintin

GGGGAAAAHHHHHH! may i joined too guys??? When i heard this drama, I was "The director seems familiar to me lol!" I can't wait for this since the cast seems to be fine with me. This drama, I'm totally in for that.

Hi lovely ladies.....aah, so you all gather here ?My my...I really miss all of you, regret that I could not always board this ship.
just drop bye and sending a 'Miss you all kissess'....
take care and please eat well...and preparing uri Joon Gi drama.It is really awesome !!!

I'm glad that the female lead is his partener in TBDW because those I think were his most hot kisses :D. I hope they feel comfartable enough to each other to bring that chemistry back. 

Guest petito

heks

said: I'm glad that the female lead is his partener in TBDW because those I think were his most hot kisses

:D

. I hope they feel comfartable enough to each other to bring that chemistry back. 

Is it just me? I can't view the images that @petito and @ishogai posted. I don't think you can link DC images here. I usually save the images somewhere else before posting here. Fans are really creative, all geared up for the show already! And I like how Joongi is looking in those BTS stills. He looks really young, and reminds me of his magistrate character in Arang.

What are DC links please @daegorr and @ishogai?

I love all the fans artwork..Thank you all for sharing them.

@petito, yes.. so looking forward to this "love square"

We will probably know better once the character chart is published.

BmRIv2eCMAAe09L.jpg:large

BmRH-UlCQAEeisW.jpg:large

Archived