[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loved Joongi in those pictures with his smile lights up the set. As the shooting for the protagonist scenes has already started, I'm more excited to see more stills/BTSs of all the characters. In addition, I think the script reading session also had already been held too, so I hope KBS releases it very soon.

@heks @petito One of the benefits of reunions is to avoid any signs of awkwardness between them especially in those kind of lovey-dovey scenes and step up their on-screen chemistry level!!

Guest petito

BmXfVR2CQAAAEmy.jpg
sr: http://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&oid=404&aid=0000064853&sid1=001&spi_ref

New casting news. His name is Lee Dong Hwi and will play one of the people helping Park Yoon Kang after he becomes a gunman. 
I'm glad there are many people who help him unlike Two Weeks where everyone was chasing or wanted to kill him ;))

Lee Min Woo will play the role of The Emperor Gojong which means the drama story is set from 1897 to 1907. 

Here's a photo of the real one:

tumblr_n4tccwIRKH1s1v3ubo1_400.jpg

Day by day I notice that the number of the male characters is exceeding the females. Will that be okay for the Drama? Or we still have more to come…!! 

Guest Mace-Face

Looks like I'm not the only one who's super excited for this drama. Haha!!! Man, I cannot wait for this drama. Love "Time Between Dog and Wolf" so much. Just watched it a few months ago. Haha!!! And I love the pairing of Lee JunKi and Nam SangMi. When I read the news about Nam SangMi being the other main character and the one the Lee JunKi falls in love with, I got super excited. Haha!!! And now I am even more excited finding out that the actor who played Mao is also gunna be in this drama too. AHH! AWESOME! Anyways, thanks to all of those who's been updating us about this upcoming drama. Please do continue to keep us update. Hehe!!!

Guest SexyDolceVita

Somebody saw Nam sang mi cross dressing in a man's clothing at an ancient building set a couple of days ago. It was her first scene apparently. The witness said she looked pretty and seemed nice.

Ooh... thanks for the news @SexyDolceVita‌ :)

So, she seems to be a quirky cheerful character... I hope for that. I know she's also good at it. Such characters are fun watching and we can expect the higher chemistry of our leads this time :)>-

Come on KBS what are you waiting for. SBS has already released news and pics of script reading of its drama Its alright, its love which will be aired later than our Joseon Shooter. I miss Joon Gi much, at least let me see his pics at script reading.

Script reading photos are going to be okay... atleast they can share something. Just one month and half until the start of drama. So excited despite there aren't photos or any promotions of drama.

Finding something interesting... Tomorrow is date full with events for Joseon Shooter's lead actor and actress. The day of Joon Gi enlistment and the b-day of Sang Mi~

Guest larabn

I'm loving all the fan arts and posters and specially the one made from Sweet spy NSM :)

I can't wait for more news, or What I'm sure everybody is waiting for is a promo near June

Now that my other drama has ended, There is something new to look forward too
I also love the fact that according to the time the drama is set in, we will get to see some change in styles and fashion and it will be interesting to see how our Female lead's character reacts to those changes. I have to mention again how I'm so excited for this pairing again :)

@SexyDolceVita
Thanks for the spoiler :)

So we might see her cross dress and maybe being rebellious for her time and doing adventurous things

Thanks everybody for providing news, pics and articles about the drama, I'm looking forward to join the ride with you guys :)
It's also nice to see familiar members here.

@Go Seung Ji
Thank you for starting this thread :)

Guest ziimblu

@petito‌ @Merry‌ @daegorr‌ @patoi‌LeeJunKi sooooon!Can't wait.   Will marathon  "Two Weeks" again, if only  to contain my excitement.... @-) ;;) ;;) @-)

Good luck to all the cast of this drama. Also to the crew.Fighting!!! 

May 3rd is absolutely a special day for both of our leads. As I remember, NSM was one of the actresses who sent JoonGi a greeting/cheering massage when he joined the military service. Four years later, they have a work together again... I hope our lead actress enjoys her birthday too.

@SexyDolceVita Thanks for the spoiler..

Such an intriguing start of SooIn ssi!! I wonder what was the reason that made her disguise herself as a man..!! 

*Those modern slippers look kinda a disaster with traditional outfits* lol

e966fc28cd0a11e38e9f0002c9991a48_8.jpg

And I'm totally against the slowgoing promotion... KBS needs to hurry. It's only one month left till June. If we assume the press con to be on the second week of June (On May 13th).. Then the last two weeks of May and the first one of June would be for the teasers videos ..  We should have by now first stills, script reading photos and some BTS pictures or maybe so interviews, so after a week and a half of now may be teasing posters or so.

Archived