[Drama 2014] Gunman in Joseon 조선 총잡이

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ah @Patoi....they way you been everywhere is amazing...he he healways bumping into your name in every kdrama site and blogs. and I feel warm feeling everytimes I read your tag id.anyway, where are our ladies families ? not yet check in ? :)

@tesanne‌ yes i have been everywhere indeed. I would make comments at site or blogs where there are very few comments just to show my appreciation to the writer or bloggers who take time and effort to write about Joon's drama. I only read and not make comment at blog that already has many commentors like dramabeans.

Sorry guys for off topic here.

Guest nancykimlee

Thanks @missm @daegorr @joongier and everyone else for the posters and articles. The poster is so breathtaking! The team of designers have a great track record of capturing the characters and its aesthetics perfectly so it's nice to see that this poster is just as compelling. And how is it possible for Lee Jun Ki to still look amazing even though it's just a silhouette? Sighs, he's awesome. 
KBS is doing a great job teasing us. I can only imagine how epic the first teaser will be, gah! And thank goodness it's finally June. :) 
irilight said:If you have not already done so, please go to Viki
Please click on Favorites on that page.
Also, please fill in the Title Request Form
Let's make sure our drama gets subbed.

Guest dredz

10341690_294218284090372_790108559913953

[Translated Article]'JOSEON GUNMAN', A Teaser Poster Released...

KBS2 New Mini Series 'Joseon Gunman' release the 1st teaser poster.

On June 25 will be the first broadcast of the upcoming 'Joseon Gunmen' are coming forward about three weeks ahead of broadcast raising the expectations. Credits to "the unique concept of the Joseon Dynasty as the gunman content and those who are curious about the image is large, in fact, come in contact a lot this time slowly begins to reveal the teaser poster will be release," he said.

The teaser poster that is characterized by a variety of causes imagination. Park Jin Han (Choi Jae Seong) was the best swordsman in Joseon for the son Park Yoon Kang to be a fencer's sword is meant to grab the gun away what the story is. Started with a total at the end of what his fate could await. Even many of the posters that curious passage of dissatisfaction. In particular, this work has a teaser image from the Korean film industry recently hit by a number of unique textures created by the design team to participate, to be released in the future expectations for another image that amplifies the back door.

Only in about a year to return to Joseon Era blossom, Lee Jun Ki in the background of the times laid out a gun is an unprecedented meeting of Hero that is expectations are higher than ever. In particular, 'gunmen' can imaginable titled up man to carry out the transformation that more smoke. "Lee Jun Ki 's 'masculinity ' of the gunman being implemented through a more perfect " is the message of the crew .

source: //m.media.daum.net/
Translated cr.: skeel

Omo!... I'm counting too 22 days more to go...
The poster are awesome, feels like I am watching a cover in the movie...

@Patoi, is the Two Weeks started airing in Thailand, what time and channel? Even if I don't understand I will watch it...

@grasha love, I hear that it will be soon but not sure how soon. You don't have to worry about the language, you can switch to either Thai dubbing or Eng subbing. They offer choices for you now. In the old days, we have to listen to Thai dubbing which is hilarious.
I will keep you posted once it is confirmed of the time and channel.

If these are not related to Joseon Gunman, I am sorry. Joon is shooting KBS Guerilla Date today. I think it is related somehow as I think KBS is promoting him through its entertainment show before drama airing. 
10345746_850345138312323_64928842936635810402556_850345624978941_690978086684390
10420270_850345494978954_164276512941922
Cr: Namooactors, JGfamily

Guest bacom

I'm a sageuk fan, and with Lee Jun Ki in it, I'm definitely in. Love the mischievous thief, drool at the cool and handsome magistrate and now can't wait to see man in hanbok with a gun. It seems like he usually has to take revenge for father and sister death, first as a thief and now with a gun, waaayyy cooler and better :)>-

Joon's latest tweet today that relates to the drama.
10383021_736051529779245_461123214254805
2014.06.05 Tweet 3

Everyone, there will be lots of feeds from next week. Let's spread the news by word of mouth before that ..hoot - super cool attitude~! (Translate by Elly@JGfamily)

Guest dredz

Thanks for the count down @patoi, count me in,  as if the clock is ticking so slow keke so its good to keep us on track how many more days we have to bear before we finally see joon g's drama masterpiece. ^_^ 
At a first glance the silhoutte poster which is tastefully done reminds me of "Robinhood" as such using pistol and arrow in lieu of swords is quite interesting and something to look forward to in this drama thus am getting more and more excited to see how would joon g turn up his new character as Park Yoon Kang as the first ever to portray this kind of role (as i've read) into a more exciting and challenging role as a romantic sharp shooter. ;;)     Am also liking the idea of KBS and NAMOO on how they give their full support to promote this first drama of joon g being new NAMOOACTORS. So far they are succeeding in their purpose to put us all in suspense by giving out bit by bit of his character and this silhoutte poster is absolutely daebak! In effect, everyone's curiousity about this much awaited drama is heightened up while the viewers' response is overwhelming. I also think letting joon g to be seen in public in the recent Guerilla Date show prior to its pilot airing is definitely a big boost as a way to promote Joseon Gunman as well. ^_^    So guys are you ready for this coz I am keke  :D

Archived